Chapter 12: Yong Junhyung.

I be the trouble and you be the maker?

As of now, HyunA and Hyunseung had officially finished their first live music show performance of "TroubleMaker" on Inkigayo! The both of them head backstage where they were greeted by fellow labelmates, BEAST, who had bought them a cake in celebration of their sub-unit debut! Doojoon fished his camera out of his bag and signals to HyunA and Hyunseung so that he can snap a picture of them with the cake.

Here's how the picture turned out:

HyunA and Hyunseung smiled upon looking at the picture in Doojoon's camera. Doojoon then decided to do something totally uncalled for.

Doojoon: -ahem ahem- ATTENTION EVERYONE! (and by everyone, he meant the stylist noonas, manager hyungs/oppas and the rest of BEAST)

Doojoon: I have a really important announcement to make regarding two of our fellow labelmates! They're currently in a relationship ever since yesterday! Care to know who they are? ;D

Everyone seems puzzled and shocked at the same time while trying to guess who they were, with confused looks on their faces. 

Doojoon: Oh pffsh, I'll just reveal it already. They're none other than our newly-debuted "TroubleMaker" unit! HEEHEEHEEE. Let's congratulate them everybody!!! We have an official office romance here. HAHAHA.

HyunA: YOON DOOJOOOOOOOOOON!!!!! I'm gonna get you for this.

Hyunseung: How did you know??? :O

Doojoon: EHEHEHHE. How I came to know isn't important. What's important is you two are together now! ;-))

Everyone in the dressing room begins to whistle and clap like excited fangirls and fanboys. They seem to approve of this pairing a.k.a Kim HyunA and Jang Hyunseung! Yoseob and Dongwoon begin to tease their hyung.

Yoseob: YAH JANG HYUNSEUNG! You got the hottest Korean female celeb as your girlfriend! I'm jealous big time man!

Dongwoon: HYUNG AH! I didn't know that you had a thing for HyunA all this while! I'm jealous too!

Kikwang: Hey bro, don't mess this one up. HyunA is a really nice girl. Hehe.

Hyunseung: YAH YOU THREE! You all really enjoy teasing me eh?! 

Hyunseung tickles those cheeky 3 kids and chases them around the room. Meanwhile, HyunA gives fake death threats to Doojoon xD Doojoon just stands there and laugh at his adorable dongsaeng.

Oh, but wait! Who's missing out on the action? Yoseob, Dongwoon, Kikwang, Doojoon, Hyunseung....who else is left? OH RIGHT, YONG JUNHYUNG!

HyunA eventually leaves to go and get changed out of her stage outfit while Hyunseung does the same too. The 3 playful kids went to meet up with other Korean celebs backstage while Doojoon stayed behind. He noticed that Junhyung was not being himself. Yeah sure, Junhyung may portray a cool character to the public but in real life, he's usually as playful and talkative as his group members. However, at that very moment, Junhyung was all quiet and cold to people; this was definitely NOT normal for him. What's going on hmm?

Doojoon: Come here Junhyung, sit beside me on right here on the couch.

Junhyung heads over to the couch with a look that seem as though he could not care less.

Doojoon: Out with it, what's up with you man? You don't seem too happy that HyunA and Hyunseung are together. 

Junhyung just keeps quiet, refusing to say anything. 

Doojoon: So, do I take that as a yes? C'mon, you're usually not this quiet except in public. It's only you and me here in this room right now, out with it.

Junhyung: I don't think I have to report the details of my life to you right?

Doojoon: Did something happen? You know you can tell me about it. I'm your hyung, you can trust me.

Junhyung: This is a secret I can't trust anybody with. 

Doojoon: So there IS something going on. Ok fine, I won't force you to tell me but I WILL find out someday. 

Junhyung: Yeah, yeah, whatever... I'm done here. I'm gonna head out of here first.

Doojoon: You're leaving without us? Since when was that part of the plan huh?

Junhyung: LOOK, I'm going wherever I wanna go and doing whatever I wanna do. You're NOT the boss of me.

Junhyung slams the door on the way out, leaving Doojoon startled at his emotional outburst of anger. 

Doojoon: There's definitely something wrong with that guy and I'm gonna do my best to find out.

A/N: Uh oh. What's gonna happen now? Comment & subscribe! xoxo.