Chapter 6: Let's talk seriousness.

I be the trouble and you be the maker?

Within hours, the plane eventually landed. Doojoon and Hyuna unbuckle their seatbelts and wait for further instructions from the air stewardesses. 

Doojoon: So... I know this is probably gonna land me a slap or a punch in the face but I just gotta know WHAT did you do to upset Hyunseung? He's like a little bro to me man, I just gotta know what happened.

HyunA: It's a long story alright? I don't know how to explain :\

Doojoon: Out with it.

HyunA: F I N E. You know that kiss during our MAMA stage?

Doojoon: Yeah....?

HyunA: It was not part of our choreo. There, I said it.

Doojoon: Huh? What's the big deal about that?

HyunA: -.- Can I smack your head right now? Are you dumb OR are you dumb?

Doojoon: OH!!! I get it! But if it wasn't pre-planned, why'd he do that? It was in front of practically the whole world.

HyunA: Exactly my point. So, I confronted him that night backstage and I asked why he was so stupid and did such a thing. He said he was following his heart. And then, I called his heart... stupid.

Doojoon: OH NO YOU DIDN'T.

HyunA: I did ok. I DID. He kinda took it to heart and now, he seems really hurt. He won't talk to me.

Doojoon: Why'd you go and say that? Put yourself in his shoes man.

HyunA: Are you gonna continue lecturing me or are you gonna help me figure out a solution?

Doojoon: Oh HyunA, you just don't know, do you? That silly pabo-

HyunA: That silly pabo what!?!? TELL ME.

Doojoon: Isn't it obvious that he likes you? Why else would he do such a thing hmm? It looks like you're dumber than me :P heehee.

HyunA: You kidding me? What does he see in me anyway?

Doojoon: Apparently, he sees what the rest of the world doesn't see I guess.

HyunA: Wow.. That was...deep... o___o

Doojoon: HEH. Of course man, love guru talking here.

HyunA: -.- ok, get a life seriously.

Doojoon: The point is, he likes you. THE END.

HyunA: NO. This is not the end. But I honestly don't know what to do now.

Doojoon: Get to the root of the problem!

HyunA: Which would be....?

Doojoon: The big question ; do you feel the same way he does or not? Ask yourself. I ain't you so I obviously wouldn't know.

HyunA: I...I...I don't know... :\

A/N: Another quick update! HEHE. Comment & subscribe! xoxo.