Chapter 3: Feelings

I be the trouble and you be the maker?

After the awards ceremony, all the different Korean celebrities headed back to their respective hotel rooms at the integrated resort they all stayed at. It was now about 1am and HyunA can't seem to sleep. Thus, she decides to take a little walk around the place. HyunA steps into the lift and presses the button that would bring her to the top floor; the skypark.

HyunA: Skypark? Sounds interesting enough. 

When the lift door opened, HyunA was amazed at what she saw. The skypark was literally like a modern haven. 

This is how it looks like during the day: 

However, at night or rather in the wee hours of the morning, the place was lit up with beautiful lights that it seemed like a fairytale. HyunA stood at the edge of the viewing platform at the skypark, taking in the crisp, fresh air. She still couldn't believe what had happened during her stage with Hyunseung at that day's MAMA ceremony/concert. 

HyunA: It just doesn't make sense... Why did he do that? If he added that in to spice up our performance, why did it feel so real? I'm seriously getting a headache. Aish, this Hyunseung ah...

HyunA then looks to her right and to her surprise, Hyunseung was there, sitting on the wooden platform, looking all troubled. She immediately turns to walk in the opposite direction but then, stands still in her tracks. 

HyunA: Wait a minute! Why should I be so afraid of him huh? I mean, he's in the wrong. I still have the right to question him! Hmph!

HyunA slowly makes her way to Hyunseung while playing with her fingers as she was feeling pretty nervous.

HyunA: So... you know, you've yet to explain why you did what you did...

Hyunseung looks up to see HyunA in her nightdress with a bathrobe covering her. He's shocked to see her still up although it was so early in the morning.

Hyunseung: Hyun- HyunA, what are you doing still awake? Shouldn't you be asleep by now?

HyunA: Then, shouldn't YOU be asleep too hmm? Tit for tat.

Hyunseung: I've got loads on my mind. You're not the only one with troubles ya knw?

HyunA: Put that aside. Now, answer my question. 

Hyunseung: N O. Why should I since it's probably gonna be a stupid answer from a stupid heart hmm? 

HyunA: Don't start that with me. You know I didn't mean that.

Hyunseung: Oh really? Cause it seemed pretty real when you said it. What am I supposed to believe? Urgh, that's it. I'm going back to my hotel room. 

Hyunseung gets up from the platform and heads on back to his hotel room without hesitation. He seems pretty upset and is probably gonna stay that way for some time till HyunA decides to do something about it but what exactly would she do? 

A/N: Another quick update! (: Comment and subscribe! xoxo. Sorry but I had no suitable title image for this chapter >.<