Chapter 17: That Special Bond

I be the trouble and you be the maker?

After the movie, Junhyung and HyunA took a little nightly stroll along the beach that was a couple of meters away from the cinema at the mall. They talked alot and took quite a number of selcas together, enjoying the atmosphere. Those two seem to click naturally, if you get what I mean.  There seems to be no sense of awkwardness present at all between the two. They're just enjoying each other's company, ALOT. It's a really pleasant, sweet sight actually.

HyunA: You know oppa...I never expected you to be such a fun, loving guy. (: I'm glad I got to know the real you.

Junhyung: Why? Is the "fake" me that bad?

HyunA: No, it's not that. I mean the "fake" you is full of swag and attitude which is technically, cool BUT I rather have an oppa who's fun, loving and one who I can count on. Erm, I can count on you right? Heh.

Junhyung: Of course you can, I promise to be there for you no matter what.

HyunA: It's weird you know... I feel as though there's this certain bond between us which is not present in other friendships I have with other people. I spend more time with Hyunseung compared to you but I feel as though you're my closest kin or something. LOL, weird right? HAHA who knows eh? Maybe we're long lost siblings? HAHAHA, oh how I wish that were true.

Junhyung: Really? You wish that we could actually be siblings in real life?

HyunA: Mmhmm, why not? To have such an awesome personality as a brother; I would feel very blessed. I've always wanted a brother...;someone to be there for me and stand up for me whenever I need him to. I've always envied my friends who have brothers. Sighs.

Junhyung: You don't have a brother?

HyunA: Nope! According to my mum, I'm an only child. On a side note, I've never seen my dad before.

Junhyung: I'm an only child too but my mum died when I was young as a result of cancer. I've only got my dad left by my side.

HyunA: Oh...I'm sorry to hear that oppa... Cheer up! I'm sure she's up there, watching over you! ^^

Junhyung: Yeah, you're right. But, the thing is, I don't know...life's just really complicated. 

HyunA: Why do you suddenly say so? Is yours a bunch of complications?

Junhyung: As a matter of fact, yes. I've learnt alot of things which I wish I'd never known of. It's all really confusing.

HyunA sits herself down on the sandy beach and takes off her shoes. She grabs a bottle of water and a tiny bag of chips from her bag. She grins at Junhyung and tugs on his arm, signalling him to sit down beside her.

HyunA: Well, I've got food, drink and time. I can lend a listening ear if you want. Besides, the scenery and atmosphere here is really pretty; I wouldn't wanna leave so soon so...care to share your life story with me? 

Junhyung: You make it hard not to say no to you right?

HyunA: RIGHT! *cheeky smile*

Junhyung: Okay okay, I'll tell you but I'm gonna cut it short ok?

HyunA: Haha ok already! Just go ahead and tell me whatever it is you wanna tell me.

Junhyung takes in a deep breath and bites his lips. Should he or should he not? Oh heck with it, let's just go for it and see what happens.

Junhyung: Well, here's what happened...

A/N: So...what exactly happened? Heh. Anyways, sorry for the late update cause I've been really busy. Enjoy the update! (: