Chapter 22: Oh no.

I be the trouble and you be the maker?

Next day at the practice room at CUBE Ent., HyunA and Hyunseung meet up for dance practice.

HyunA lays her bag down on the chair and ties her up, before getting into position for their TroubleMaker dance routine.

HyunA: So...how was your schedule yesterday baby? You must be really tired eh?

Hyunseung: Mmhmm...I'm bushed seriously... I wish we didn't have practice today...

HyunA: Wow, you look really lifeless. Looks like our first date ain't gonna be happening anytime soon eh? Oh well.

Hyunseung's eyes light up; he totally forgot about their first date! OMG.

Hyunseung: Oh, that! I'm sorry baby but I'm just really, really tired and so busy. I hope you'll understand.

HyunA: Yeah, I understand. You're too busy for even a simple lunch or dinner date with me. Ok, noted.

Hyunseung: You're angry with me, aren't you?

HyunA: Nah, not at all. I have no right to cause you have a valid reason for cancelling out on me time and again.

Hyunseung: I sense clear sarcasm here. But, can't you see? I've been really up to my neck in work recently that I barely have time for myself. Why can't you be more understanding?

HyunA: Me, not understanding? If I wasn't understanding, I would have blown things out of proportion by now and never speak to you again!

Hyunseung: Oh, so is that what you're planning to do now?

HyunA: Who knows? Maybe I should.

Hyunseung: I'm only human girl. I deserve some rest when I get tired.

HyunA: I'm only human boy. I'll feel insecure and hurt when you cancel out on me practically almost all the time and we've been together for a few months now and we've YET to have our freaking first date. What is this seriously?

Hyunseung: Well, you know how much I wanted our first date right? But, SOMEBODY said she was tired the other day and so, out first date never happened!

HyunA: Oh, so now you're blaming me? Our first live show for TroubleMaker was gonna happen the next day; of course we needed to rest!

Hyunseung: Exactly the same thing now! I'm up to my neck in modelling for endorsement deals and having to balance TroubleMaker promotions as well. I NEED REST TOO.

HyunA: Whatever, you've changed Jang Hyunseung. Maybe, we should have never gotten together. 

Hyunseung: You're mad; you're being unreasonably unreasonable.

HyunA: YEAH, I'M MAD which is why you should probably dump this horrible girlfriend of yours eh?

Hyunseung: What the hell are you talking about Kim Hyuna? What is up with you?

HyunA: The question is; what's happening to us?

A/N: So, this is like a scene of a typical misunderstanding btw couples. It sounds dramatic but trust me, it does happen in real life. Anyways, what's gonna happen next? ;O