Chapter 5: Noobs

I be the trouble and you be the maker?

HyunA: I swear Doojoon can be so annoying sometimes. Haish. Did he see what was on my laptop screen or did he not? And and and what if he tells the rest of s what he saw?! Oh god, I can never show my face in public again. Ahhhh, this is so frustrating!!

HyunA looks at her watch and realizes that it's about time she left for the aiport too! She rushes to do some last minute packing and slip into comfortable but fashionable clothes. Airport fashion is a must for a celebrity.

Within minutes, she found the perfect outfit ; Cute, trendy, comfortable and adorable ;-))

By now, HyunA was at the airport, guarded by security as she entered the terminal gates. Soon, she reached the check-in point and was seated down in the airplane. 

HyunA: -heaves a sigh of relief- Phew! Finally got a seat.

Doojoon: HyunA? LOL you're my seating partner for this flight? COOL OR WHAT.

HyunA: Eeep!! What are you doing here?! I had no idea we were taking the same flight!

Doojoon: What's so bad about that? You don't like me? -pouts cutely-

HyunA: Oh god, don't start with the cute face dude. It ain't gonna work.

Doojoon: PFFTSH. FINE, BE THAT WAY. -decides to emo in one corner-

HyunA: Haish, ok ok oppa, you're cute. Happy now? So, tell me why why why are we taking the same flight?

Doojoon: Are you like a noob or something? Didn't I tell you my flight got delayed by 5 hours?

HyunA: Yeah... and so?

Doojoon: So this is my flight lah!

HyunA: Why'd you change flight?

Doojoon: Huh? Who said I did? If I changed flight, i wouldn't be here smartass.

HyunA: -.- 

Doojoon: Wait, you do realise that we were arranged to take the same flight right?

HyunA: Seriously? I had no clue...

Doojoon: That's it, you're a certified noob I swear. Manager hyung told you that time! How could you forget?

HyunA: WHATEVER. Now shaddup and put on your seatbelt. You wouldn't wanna fly out of your seat when we take off right? :P

Doojoon: Man, you're devious ._. Hmph, fine!

So, to cut it short, Doojoon was trying his best to annoy HyunA the whole time, asking her what exactly did she do to make Hyunseung upset and what exactly was on her laptop screen earlier that day. HyunA pinched him and he decided to shut his mouth after that. HAHA!

A/N: Yet another quick update! ^^ 16 subscribers! I'm feeling really proud rn (: heehee.