Chapter 18: This is Really Hard to Put in Words.

I be the trouble and you be the maker?

Junhyung: My dad was looking through some pictures one day while he thought he was alone at home but actually, I was in the room the whole time and had just woken up. He was looking at some pictures of people I'd never seen before and I was puzzled. He cried when he was holding this picture of a woman, him and a little girl holding a teddy bear. I didn't know what to make of it.

HyunA: Woah, an unknown woman and a child? Please don't tell me it's what I think it is.

Junhyung: Well yeah, your hunch is right. I tapped him on the shoulder and he was shocked. He tried to hide the pictures but I snatched them from his grip. I asked to explain himself; why he was crying over that particular picture and who exactly were those people. He didn't wanna admit it at first but I threatened to walk out of the house and never come back again.

HyunA: Eh? But I thought you live in the dorm with your group members?

Junhyung: That was before I debuted, before I even auditioned to join CUBE ent. my dear.

HyunA: Ohhhhh, now that makes sense. Hehe. Ok, carry on. (:

Junhyung: He then agreed to telling me whatever it is he was hiding from me. When I heard him say that he had another family, my heart literally broke. He told me that after he married my mum, he had gotten involved with this other woman who had a long time obsession over him since secondary school. One night, they got drunk and had a one-night stand. The lady got pregnant but didn't wanna abort it. My father is kind at heart so he decided to provide for the woman and their future daughter but he did not want anyone to know about them as by then, my mum already had me. I was already a little kid.

HyunA: Damn it, I should've brought popcorn. This is better than what I watch on tv everyday.

Junhyung: -.- HyunA, stop it.

HyunA: Mianhae oppa >.< Carry on, heh.

Junhyung: So yeah, my father provided for them and all but he never spent any quality time with them. He just either sent them money through snail mail monthly or deposited money into her bank account. Even when she finally gave birth, he did not visit her; not at all. So, the daughter has never seen her father and the father has never seen his daughter. It's complicated but yeah, sighs.

HyunA: Ohmygod, this is beyond unbelievable. I mean, I thought such things only happen in movies.

Junhyung: Well, THIS is obviously not a movie but unfortunately, it has happened.

HyunA: So, who's the girl? Like, what's her name? Do you know?

Junhyung: Well, erm...yeah...I do...but...

HyunA: But what?

Junhyung: I think it's best for you not to know.

HyunA: Oh stop being gay with me bro, just tell me already.

Junhyung: I can't.

HyunA: Pffsh, yes you can. 

Junhyung: I won't.

HyunA: Yes, you will.

Junhyung: I JUST CAN'T OK.

HyunA: FOR FREAKING SAKE, WHY NOT?!?! What are we? Strangers?! So, you can't trust me enough to tell me huh? Is that what this is all about? TELL ME.

Junhyung: I just can't ok HyunA. Please try to understand.

HyunA: Please try to understand that if you keep me in the dark forever, the suspense will silently kill me and rip me apart on the inside.

Junhyung: You're just over-exaggerating.

HyunA: No, I am not. Fine, if you don't wanna tell me, I'll just go ask you dad; simple .

HyunA gets up from her sitting position and heads off towards the bus stop near the mall that they had gone to just now. However, Junhyung prevents her from doing so by tugging on her arm strongly. There's a struggle between the two but Junhyung eventually manages to "tame" her.

Junhyung: You wanna know so badly huh?! FINE, I'LL TELL YOU. Her name is KIM HYUNA. You happy now?!!

HyunA: WHAT?!?!!

A/N: LOL, I find this a little bit too dramatic but that's what my brain and heart told me to write so I hope you guys enjoy it anyways. (: