Chapter 11: 2Hyun Moments.

I be the trouble and you be the maker?

HyunA and Hyunseung practiced for another hour before they decided to call it a day. Both of them fell to the floor as a result of over-exhaustion. 

HyunA: I'm soooooo tiredddddddddddd!!!

Hyunseung: Sighs, me too baby. C'mon, let's get changed and go for our date ok?

HyunA: Sighs, sorry baby but I'm really bushed and I bet  you are too right? Let's call off the date ok? Besides, we really need all the rest we can get for tomorrow's performance, considering the fact that our choreo is really intense.

Hyunseung: Yeah, I'm pretty tired but but but I really wanna go on a date with you ): -pouts cutely-

HyunA: Haha you're so cute. We'll go on our first date next time round ok? Maybe if we bag a music show award for "TroubleMaker", we can go out and celebrate together!! 

Hyunseung: Not really cause the whole of CUBE Ent. will be celebrating along with us. I want it to be a personal one ya knw? Just you and me on a REAL date? 

HyunA: Okok, I promise. Just YOU and ME on a REAL date. You happy now? So smileeeeeee!~

HyunA pinches Hyunseung's chubby cheeks in an attempt to make him smile. Hyunseung forces a cheeky smile.

Hyunseung: Heehee. I'm smiling now. :P

HyunA: That's the spirit! I know you're disappointed but I can only do one thing now to make it up to you.

Hyunseung: What is it?

HyunA plants a kiss on Hyunseung's cheek. Even after that, Hyunseung continues to be upset.

HyunA: Bwoh? (which means "what" in korean) Why are you still upset? 

Hyunseung points to his lips, giving HyunA a clue that he preferred a kiss on the lips instead. HyunA laughs to herself while blushing.

HyunA: OK FINE YOU CHEEKY BOY.

HyunA plants a kiss on Hyunseung's lips and he surprisingly pulled her in for a deep deep deeeeeeeepppp kiss. HyunA is shocked but plays along as she did not want to upset her newly-found boyfriend.

HyunA: You're naughty! I didn't promise you such a DEEP kiss. I was gonna give you a light one but then, YOU just had to take advantage of the moment huh? SO NAUGHTYYYYYYYYY.

Hyunseung: Heehee. I'm a "TroubleMaker". Didn't ya knw? ;-))

HyunA laughs again and shakes her head, unable to handle Hyunseung's lame puns.

Since the date was called off, HyunA and Hyunseung walked back to their dormitories together. The atmosphere seems pretty awkward between the two. I mean, they JUST got together as a coupld a few hours ago right? It looks like the both of them are still try'na get used to the fact that they're boyfriend and girlfriend now. 

Hyunseung takes a deep breath and squeezes his fists. He's feeling really nervous right now. He wants to reach out and hold HyunA's hand but he's just too scared. What if HyunA doesn't like it? Poor Hyunseung, he's freaking out mentally.

All of a sudden, Hyunseung stands still in his tracks. He heaves a huge sigh and pouts.

HyunA: Baby, what's wrong? Why are you upset again?

Hyunseung thinks to himself, "Sighs, here goes nothing!~"

Hyunseung: Kim HyunA, may I please have the honour to erm.. erm.. ho-hold your ha-hand...? You know, since we're together now...? Is that ok with you?

HyunA: Oh you silly boy. You're freaking out because of that? Of course you can! I'll hold ya hand ok?

Before HyunA could reach out to hold Hyunseung's hand, he pulls his hand away immediately.

HyunA: Huh? What'd you do that for? You don't want me to hold your hand? ):

Hyunseung: NO, it's just that the guy should take the first step right? So, it should be me holding your hand first and not the other way around! 

HyunA smiles after hearing Hyunseung's words; her heart practically melted.

HyunA: Ok baby, whatever you say. :-)

Hyunseung slowly proceeds to grab HyunA's hand. Within moments, they're holding hands and acting all shy towards each other. (SO CUTE.)

This looks like the start of a be-YOU-ti-ful relationship eh? But there's no such thing as no hardships or obstacles in life. Something's definitely gonna happen but what exactly is it?

A/N: Enjoyed the 2Hyun moment guys? Hope you liked it! Comment and subscribe! xoxo.