Chapter 16: Leggo.

I be the trouble and you be the maker?

Junhyung exits the toilet to join HyunA at a table where she was sitting with two takeaways of ice blended mocha.

HyunA: Your shirt's all wet... What did you do in there, go swimming?

Junhyung: Ha ha, very funny. No, I didn't go swimming. I went scuba-diving.

HyunA: HAHA, omg since when did you become so funny oppa. Your lame jokes are killing me. First Hawaii with the hot babes and now scuba-diving. Omg.

Junhyung: What can I say? I was born hilarious.

HyunA: Er ok, that was not funny. 

Junhyung gives HyunA a 'wth' look and pinches her arm lightly. HyunA pinches Junhyung back and the two end up having a pinching war. As a result, they left Starbucks with bruised, red arms. Instead of fretting over their minor injuries, they were laughing it off. Oh, these two could not get any cuter.

The pair walk back to their dorms and Junhyung sends HyunA back all the way to her doorstep. 

Junhyung: I was just wondering... You doing anything later, got any plans?

HyunA: Actually...no, I don't. I was supposed to watch a movie with Hyunseung but he's got something on unfortunately. I'm gonna be stuck in the dorm like a bored kid especially since the rest of my group mates are headed out together.

Junhyung: They're not bringing you along? How could they?

HyunA: They're headed to the amusement park and already bought the tickets in advance. Hyunseung cancelled our date just this morning so it's too late to get tickets to the place on the actual day itself ya knw? This poor kid is gonna be all alone, probably watching lovesick dramas on tv. Heh.

Junhyung: I've got no plans on either later. Wanna head out together? Maybe you and I can catch that movie you wanted to watch? (:

HyunA: I'd like that :-) Maybe we can finally have some bonding time. ^^ Yay!

Junhyung: HAHA ok I'll meet you in the lobby at 3pm which is about.....2 hours later! Bye for now! 

HyunA waves to Junhyung as he enters the lift. She seems pretty excited for the date she was gonna go on with Junhyung. She rushes into her room and frantically tries to pick something to wear. This was not gonna be easy. Haish.

Junhyung smiled to himself like a baby while he made his way back to the dorm. He could finally spend time with HyunA like how he had always wanted to. But don't get the wrong idea, he does not like HyunA as a girlfriend but as someone else. Someone else like...his little sister; his REAL little sister. How is that possible you may ask? (You'll find out in future chapters -wink wink-)

Yoseob: You're back hyung! Did you get me a drink as well?

Junhyung: You didn't ask me to do so but here you go, you can have the rest of my ice blended mocha. See? I'm so nice.

Yoseob: For the sake of the coffee, I'll admit you are nice for once. Now gimme it!

Yoseob snatches the drink from Junhyung's hand and gulps it all down in 10 seconds flat. He then grabs his forehead and then groans in pain.

Yoseob: Ow... Oh god, it hurts...

Junhyung: Brainfreeze? -smirks- Oh Seob, you NEVER learn your lesson, do you? 

Yoseob: Zip it and get me a glass of water NOW. Ow.....

Junhyung heads to the kitchen and soon appears with a glass of water. Instead of letting Yoseob drink it, he pours it on him. 

Yoseob: Wth was that for?

Junhyung: Well, it worked didn't it? You're ok now right?

Yoseob: Ohmygod the brainfreeze is gone. You're like a genius bro.

Junhyung: Thank me later. Now, go and get dressed for your schedule! I need to use the toilet too ya knw!

Yoseob: Aye' sir!

A/N: Comment & subscribe! xoxo.