Chapter 24: To be sorry or not to be?

I be the trouble and you be the maker?

Hyuna: Ok, so you're telling me that we're both at fault right?

Yoseob: Rightttttt.

HyunA: And that we should both just apologize and make up?

Yoseob: Well, that's obviously what I said unless I was speaking in alien language so, yeppp!

HyunA: But, apologizing will make me lose face in front of him... It's like losing my pride...

Yoseob: NOOOOO. It's more of like not caring about your pride and chasing after your happiness. :-)

HyunA: Why can't my happiness come after me instead? I don't like running after things. );

Yoseob: Happiness doesn't come easy my dear. If you want it, you gotta make an effort to get it or make it happen. So, do it.

HyunA: Now? 

Yoseob: Yes, NOW!

HyunA: But, he's not even here. 

Yoseob: Then, I'll bring you to him! C'mon, let's go!

Yoseob drags HyunA out of Starbucks but soon, goes running back into the place and within a flash, he's out again.

HyunA: Why'd you go back?

Yoseob: Forgot my iced coffee, heh.

HyunA: -.-

Yoseob: WHAAAATTTTT!? Iced coffee ain't cheap okay!!

Within minutes, HyunA and Yoseob managed to flag a taxi down and are on their way back to CUBE Ent. HyunA fiddles around with her thumbs, nervous about how to break the awkward silence between Hyunseung and her later on. Will things work out the way Yoseob plans it to?

The pair soon arrive at their destination and they walk into the practice room where Hyunseung was still diligently practising his routine for TroubleMaker on his own. He seems to be facing difficulty though since he was practising it alone when it's meant to be a duo routine.

Yoseob nudges HyunA and she tries to ignore it but Yoseob continues nudging her. In the end, Yoseob lightly pushes her into the room and exits the place, closing the door which resulted in some noise. Hyunseung is startled to see HyunA standing at the doorway and is puzzled.

HyunA: Erm... You can't practice alone you know... It's meant to be a two-person thing.

Hyunseung: Yeah, I know. Sadly, that one person left halfway or rather, before we could even start practising together for today.

HyunA: Well, that one person would like to say something.

Hyunseung: What is it?

HyunA: I..I..

A/N: Finally updated after so long! Sorry to keep you all waiting!!