Chapter 21: Back to the Norm.

I be the trouble and you be the maker?

While at BEAST's dorm...

Doojoon: I'm glad you two are okay now. I can't believe so much has happened and how complicated life actually is...but cheer up guys! You still got the rest of us to depend on! ;D

The rest of BEAST: YEAH! We're here for you! ^^

Junhyung: Thanks guys, it means alot. 

HyunA: Yep, thank you so much everybody. :-)

Dongwoon: Okok, enough with all this emotional, mushy stuff; I'm hungry. Who's up for pizza? :D

Kikwang: Your treat hyung.

Doojoon: Me? Why me?

Yoseob: Cause......you're THE hyung. Who asked you to be the oldest in the group huh? You're responsible for us being hungry so....FEED ME.

Doojoon: Aww man, I was saving up for a new earpiece...

Dongwoon: Earpieces are pretty cheap hyung, you don't needa' take a lot of time to save up money for that.

Doojoon: I'm saving up for BEATS earpiece Dongwoon. -.-

Dongwoon: Well, that's a whole different story. Eheh.

Yoseob: Aww c'mon hyungggg, pretty, pretty pleaseeeeeeee? How can you resist pizza hmm? Cheese melting in your mouth is better than good sound quality. 

Kikwang: No, actually BEATS earpieces are really good. I swear the quality's AMAZING. 

Yoseob nudges Kikwang in the arm and gives him a threatening look. He then whispers in in Kikwang's direction.

Yoseob: I'm trying to persuade him into paying for pizza and you're emphasizing on the good quality of BEATS earpiece?! DUDE, I'm starving. It's ok with me if you don't want the pizza but DUDE, I'm starving. I want that pizza and I will get it.

Kikwang: Hyung, we want pizza.

Yoseob: That's much better. :-) So where was I? Oh yeah, pizza please?

Doojoon: FINE, pizza it shall be. Let's go before I change my mind.

Yoseob: Who said anything about going anywhere? We'll just order for pizza delivery, DUH.

Doojoon: NAH UH, delivery incurs extra charges. I ain't gonna pay no extra charges. Now, get on your feet and let's go.

Yoseob: FINE, you win this round Yoon Doojoon. Pffshhhhh.

Dongwoon: Shut up and put on your shoes before he changes his mind you fool.

Yoseob: You haven't even put on your pants. You're still in your spongebob boxers :P

Dongwoon looks down at his boxers and looks back up, red in the face.

Dongwoon: I'll be right back. HEHE.

HyunA and Junhyung laugh at the cheekiness of Kikwang, Yoseob and Dongwoon. It's impossible not to be happy with those 3 kids around. xD

Dongwoon quickly puts on his pants and soon enough, they are all at this pizza place near their dorm.

Doojoon: Btw, where's Hyunseung? As his girlfriend, you should know, right Hyuna? ;-))

HyunA: He's got a pretty, packed schedule today. He's busy with all those endorsement and modelling deals ever since we started promotions for TroubleMaker. He's gotten really popular this time round. :-)

Doojoon: Aaaah, I feel like a proud parent seeing him so successful. :')

Yoseob munches on a slice of pizza and then, gulps down some water.

Yoseob: Since when were you his dad hyung? So who's our mum then? HAHA.

Dongwoon: AHHAHAHAA good one Seob! High-five bro! ;D

Kikwang: ME TOO! ME TOO!

The 3 of them high-five each other and Doojoon flings cheese sprinkles towards all of them. While the 4 of them were busy fooling around with food, Junhyung decides to speak to HyunA.

Junhyung: So...how are you and Hyunseung getting along together as a couple?

HyunA: Nothing much actually...I feel as though we're pretty much the same even before we became a couple. :\ That's not good right? I bet you and Hara are doing wayyyy better. Haha.

Junhyung: Me and Hara? We're cool; we understand that the both of us are really busy but we do spend quality time with each other when we're free and all.  Do you and Hyunseung do that?

HyunA: Actually...no...we haven't even gone on our first real date yet. I told him that we would do so if we win our first award for TroubleMaker on a music show. We did win in the end but for some reason, that date has yet to happen...and come to think of it, I have no idea why...

Junhyung: Seems to me like the both of you are straining apart eh?

HyunA: I feel weird about our relationship. Did we start too quick or are we never meant to be? I'm confused.

Junhyung: I can help you out ya knw.

HyunA: HAHA no thanks, you'll probably scare the out of him. 

Junhyung: HAHA, depends...

HyunA: Oh just forget it, let's just eat our pizza before it gets cold. :-)

Junhyung: Okok. :-)

A/N: Hi everyone! I added in a light-hearted chapter to make the mood happier. Hehe. Hope you guys liked it! xoxo.