Chapter 2: Today's the Day ; Let's Get it Right!

I be the trouble and you be the maker?

So as of this moment, HyunA is backstage while waiting for BEAST to finish performing the first half of "Fiction" at the 2011 Mnet Asian Music Awards. She'll soon be performing a short preview performance of "TroubleMaker" with Hyunseung.

HyunA thinks to herself, "What if I mess up? Gosh, I don't wanna disappoint Hyunseung oppa.."

Just then, the BEAST members head backstage and signal HyunA to prepare for her stage up next. HyunA heads to the rising platform under the stage and positions herself in a sleeping manner on this bed-like prop. 

HyunA: Sigh. I'm just going to give it my best shot. Oh god, please let me get this right.

Suddenly, the platform begins to rise and loud, crazy fans could be heard screaming their lungs out. HyunA pretends to wake up from her sleep and gets up from the bed. Hyunseung appears from the side of the stage and the both of them proceed towards each other in an alluring, seductive manner as they had practiced the day before. They execute their moves flawlessly with precision. Fans were literally going crazy but little did they know, something else was in store for them. At that very moment, Hyunseung does the move when he moves his head along HyunA's arm, towards her face and it evolves into a hot, steaming kiss between the two!!! Yeah, fans went crazier after witnessing the kiss. Finally, to end off their performance, HyunA runs from a distance and jumps into the arms of Hyunseung, wrapping her legs around his waist while the both of them hug each other intensely and gaze seductively at the audience. BAM, that's a wrap; show's over everybody.

(Here's a video of the actual performance so you can get a better picture of what I was trying to describe)

After the intensifying performance, the pair head backstage and BEAST members were giving thumbs-up and winking at the two as they pass by them and get ready for the second half of their performance for "Fiction". HyunA blushed while Hyunseung just looked away shyly. 

When the two were finally left alone in their dressing room, HyunA broke the awkward silence between them.

HyunA: What the hell was that...? As far as I remember, that kiss was NOT part of our choreography. NO NO NO NO NO.

Hyunseung: Gosh HyunA, C H I L L. Er.. yes it was.. Maybe you just forgot?

HyunA: I'm not dumb, deaf or blind. I know very well that THAT was not supposed to be part of the performance AT ALL. What was that for seriously?

Hyunseung: I..I..I.. I just thought that maybe it could help spice up our performance a little bit?...

HyunA: Well, that helped to spice up our performance MORE than a little bit. Seriously Hyunseung, you decided to do that without consulting me? Does my opinion even matter to you? I thought we were in this together.

Hyunseung: Whoa... Calm down girl. Ok ok, I'm sorry. It's not that I don't respect your opinion but I... *sighs* I just followed my heart ok!

HyunA: Your heart? Huh? What do you mean follow your heart? Why would your heart tell you to kiss me in front of such a huge audience and other Korean celebrities? That could very well damage our reputation and earn haters for the both of us. What kind of stupid heart do you have there seriously?

Hyunseung: Truth is, I.. I like.. Ok nevermind, sorry. You're right, my heart is stupid. Not only that, I'm stupid for listening to my heart. My apologies HyunA, I'll go now. I need to go change. 

Hyunseung walks out of the dressing room sadly. What exactly was he about to say? Could it be that he has liked her all this while? Hmm...

HyunA: What in the world is wrong with that boy man? He's acting all awkward..

A/N: Hello! Sorry for the 2-day late update everyone! I already have 12 subscribers? WOW, thank you everybody (: Ok so I know this chapter is a little weird because it did not follow the actual event that happened at the MAMA. Hyunseung was supposed to stay behind on the stage for the second half of "Fiction" but I changed that. If I didn't, the convo btw him and HyunA  may not happen. Heh. Well, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. 

P.S. I don't write really long chapters. I find that a quick update makes life easier for everybody (: Do leave your comments! xoxo.