Chapter 25: Compromise.

I be the trouble and you be the maker?

HyunA: I'm sorry.

Hyunseung: No, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have blown up like that. It's my fault.

HyunA: Are you crazy? I was obviously being the unreasonable one; not you.

Hyunseung: No, I'm the one in the wrong. Which kind of boyfriend does not take his girlfriend out on a first date? Bad me.

HyunA: Nooooooo, it's not your fault. It's mine okay, mine mine mine!! ):

Hyunseung: Don't be ridiculous, it's obviously my fault. 

HyunA: No, it's my fault; MY FAULT. 

Hyunseung: Are you trying to be annoying here Kim HyunA? It's my fault, not yours! GOSH.

Yoseob: OK SHUT UP. THE BOTH OF YOU ARE AT FAULT. OKAY? GOODNESS. 

HyunA and Hyunseung stare at Yoseob with the '._.' face.

Yoseob: Damn you guys, I could hear you from outside. The both of you are at fault okay? It's as simple as that so stop trying to play the "No, I'm to blame" game here. It's really annoying you know.

HyunA: Mianhae Seob...

Hyunseung: Sighs, I guess you're right Seob. It's just that, I didn't want HyunA to feel as though she'd committed some grave mistake. She just takes this relationship so seriously unlike me and I ought to be ashamed of that...

HyunA: I didn't want Hyunseung to feel bad either cause now that I've realised it, he does have alot of burdens to shoulder right now...

Yoseob: Well then, looks like the both of you can finally come to a compromise!

HyunA & Hyunseung: Huh? What compromise? 

Yoseob: Look hyung, I know where you're coming from so since you don't want to make Hyuna feel bad/guilty, then, why not do your best to make her feel like she's the luckiest girl world instead? Make her feel as though she made the right choice in dating you and not anyone else. 

Yoseob: As for you Ms WorryWart, stop being so paranoid all the time. Hyunseung has a life too so give him some space. You've gotta try to be more understanding and not just lose your temper just like that. You must control your emotions alright? 

Yoseob: Basically, all in all, the both of you have to really put in the effort to actually make this relationship work. Is it a deal?

HyunA looks at Hyunseung and he does the same to her. Hyunseung then grabs her hand and looks into her eyes again. HyunA blushes and tries to avoid his gaze.

Yoseob: Ok, seriously cut it out you two. Stop your romantic love scene before I puke. Where's my answer?

Hyunseung: HAHA chillax Seob. Don't worry, it's a deal. :-) 

HyunA: It's a deal for me too, promise. :-)

Hyunseung: Don't worry Kim HyunA, I promise to make you feel like a queen because you're that special to me. I'm glad to have been blessed with such a gorgeous and caring girlfriend. I love you. <3

HyunA: Awwh :') Since when did you become this mushy hmm? Who taught you to be this glib? :P

Yoseob: Yeah man, seriously, who taught you? ._. You were never this mushy unless of course, perhaps, you have this secret side of you that I don't know of yet.................

Yoseob: Ok, are you like a ninja with double lives or something? ;O

Hyunseung: -.- Get out of here Seob, stop crapping. Pffsh.

Yoseob: HEH, just kidding brooooo~

Hyunseung: Righttttttt.

HyunA: So, who taught  you hmm?

Hyunseung: I-I-I...learnt all these mushy pick up lines from watching drama serials on television >.<

HyunA: HAHA OMG Wae is my boyfriend so kyeopta ;3

Hyunseung: DUH, cause I am :P What a ridiculous question to ask.

Yoseob: =....= Ok, I'm out of here. This is getting way too mushy. Sooner or later, this may just turn into an NC16 scene lol.

Hyunseung: How'd you know? ;O 

Yoseob: O________o You seriously planned to do something NC16? Gosh hyung, you're.......disgusting. DUDE.

Hyunseung: ;-)) Maybe you're right; I am a ninja with double lives/sides. HOHO.

Yoseob: Yeppp, you've lost it alright. I shall be gone now. Tata~

As Yoseob heads out of the room, he starts to hear kissy noises behind him. Yoseob facepalms himself as he closed the door on him.

Yoseob: That's it; I need to disinfect my ears the moment I get home. Ngeh.

A/N: HEY GUYS!!! OMG I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING ALL THIS WHILE. I've been really busy with school and my own personal problems. I decided to finally do a quick update so I hope you will enjoy it. :-) I'm sorry if I've disappointed you guys by not updating regularly. ): Really sorry everyone; much apologies!!! I hope this does not cause me to lose your support towards this story of mine! Honestly, I'm not sure where this story is headed but I'll just continue it as the flow goes so I hope you guys will continue reading this! I love you all! xoxo. God bless and take care! <3