Chapter 10: Peeping Tom? Nope, it's Peeping Doojoon.

I be the trouble and you be the maker?

Hyunseung: Well that was erm...nice... Heh.

HyunA: Mmhmm.. :3

Hyunseung: You wanna go grab some lunch, together?

HyunA: I was thinking of catching a movie later at night after getting some dinner.

Hyunseung: Oh, you've got a date tonight? Oh, I see...

HyunA: Yeah, I've got a date with a pabo named Jang Hyunseung :P

Hyunseung: Huh? I don't get it.

HyunA: I'm going on a date with you pabo! But, you're paying, not me. Hehehe.

Hyunseung: OHHHH! Haha, suuurrreeee :D YAY, my first date with a hot babe ;-))

HyunA: HAHA ok enough with the sweet words. I'm gonna get a drink from the vending machine since I've run out of water. You want anything?

Hyunseung: It's ok. Just, come back soon baby :-) I'll miss you when you're not around. );

HyunA: Oh darling, I'll only be gone for a few mins. Don't miss me too much! xD

HyunA exits the practice room and heads for the vending machine located at the lift lobby on that level. Little did she know, that Doojoon was standing behind her. Haha. 

Doojoon: So... I saw what happened back there. ;-))

HyunA: Huh? What are you talking about?

Doojoon: -makes kissy noises- muah muah muah :-*

HyunA is shocked and literally stands there with wide open.

HyunA: YOON DOOJOON! How dare you peek while we were- WELL YOU KNOW WHAT WE WERE DOING. HMPH.

Doojoon: Yeah, of course I do ;-)) Looks like you guys enjoyed yourselves huh? Hoho!

HyunA: Oh shaddup. Well, obviously we did but ok nvm.

Doojoon: I WIN! I knew you'd listen to this awesome love guru. 

HyunA: I listened to my heart not you. Heehee.

Doojoon: ): but but, but why? 

HyunA: Cheer up you! Your words of wisdom helped me out while I was thinking my decision through! Thanks for the help! <3

HyunA proceeds to give Doojoon a hug and slips some money into his hand.

Doojoon: Money? What's this for? :O

HyunA: I know you want those Swiss chocolates my dear oppa. Now, go pamper yourself :-)

Doojoon: Awwh, thanks dongsaeng :") You're the best <3

HyunA: I know I am. Heehee.

Doojoon: Sorry to sidetrack but so if you and Hyunseung are officially official (LOL), does that mean you're gonna announce it to everyone?

HyunA: I really don't know. Keep it within our circle of friends in CUBE ent. only for now. If you tell other people, I'll rip your intestines apart. >)

Doojoon: Noted. HEH, oh don't worry. I can keep a secret. ;-))

HyunA grabs her drink from the vending machine and gives a final "warning" to Doojoon. She then heads back to the the practice room where Hyunseung was awaiting her arrival like a little kid while playing his portable video game.

HyunA: I'm back~ What are you doing hmm?

Hyunseung: Just playing my favourite video game, Pokemon! Ever heard of it?

HyunA: OMG DUH OF COURSE! I used to play it all the time when I was young! I love Pokemon! <333

Hyunseung: I didn't know we had that much in common! Anyways, let's continue practicing then go for our date and we can finally call it a night! We'll need enough rest for our first music show performance of "Troublemaker" tomorrow!! I can't wait omg!!

HyunA: HAHA you're like a little excited boy. You're so cute and you know what?

Hyunseung: What? :o

HyunA: You're mine and mine only :3

Hyunseung: Awwhhhh~ WAIT, I'm supposed to be the one saying sweet stuff not the other way around! 

HyunA: HAHA well both sides have to work together to make the relationship work right?

Hyunseung: Hehe, right! You're the best baby.

HyunA: We've barely been together for 24 hours. Don't judge me yet. Haha.

Hyunseung: Ok baby, whatever you say. :-))

A/N: I'm starting to write longer chapters now xD Enjoy!!!