Chapter 4: That Weird Tingly Feeling

I be the trouble and you be the maker?

HyunA: Did he just walk away from me? Urgh, that jerk. If he can go back to his hotel room, then so can I.

HyunA heads back to her hotel room, still thinking about the kiss. It was just impossible for her not to think about it since it was her first kiss, be it a real one or not. She just wanted to know why oh why Hyunseung did that.

Earlier next morning, HyunA takes a shower and then jumps onto her bed. She takes out her laptop which she brought with her, from her bag. She decided to surf the web, in search of news of yesterday's MAMA ceremony/concert. She came across images relating to the topic and there was one that caught her eye. (It's the picture used as the main image for this chapter.)

HyunA: -smiles sweetly to herself- Heehee. Hmm, we actually look pretty good together. People might assume that we're a couple. Ok, cancel that thought Kim HyunA. It's impossible for you two to be together when you two are more of siblings! 

HyunA scrolls through some more pictures and yet another one catches her eye! This time round, it was a picture of the kiss between HyunA and Hyunseung! HyunA immediately blushes and turns red. Her cheeks are literally burning.

  

HyunA: I feel all...weird... It's like my heart is tingling. But no, he's like my brother. I shouldn't feel that way. NO NO NO NO NO.

-knock knock- Somebody suddenly knocks on the door.

HyunA opens the door and is shocked to see Doojoon standing there.

HyunA: Oh hey, what are you doing here? I thought your flight was 2 hours ago.

Doojoon: Manager hyung told us it's gonna be delayed by 5 hours.  I was about to leave but then I realised I wanted to talk to you about something. Heh.

HyunA: Come on in. This better be important. -HyunA closes the door-

Doojoon: So yeah, it's like this... Erm, Hyunseung is pretty upset. You mind helping us cheer him up since you're the closest to him?

HyunA: Cheer him up? And how am I supposed to do that when I'm the one who upset him? Is this supposed to be some kind of joke?

Doojoon: NO NO. Wait, did you say you're the one who upset him? What did you do until he's like so ridiculously emo?

HyunA: Excuse me but are you my dad? I don't think so. I don't need to report to you about what happens in my personal life.

Doojoon: WHOA chill young lady. I don't get why you're so touchy today. OHHHHH is it what people call, PMS? Like when females get their monthly period thingies? Wow, that's troublesome man.

HyunA gives Doojoon this face --> -.-

HyunA: I think it's about time you left for the airport my dearest oppa. Now go go go!

Doojoon: Pfft. F I N E. Hey wait, what's that on your laptop screen? 

Doojoon peeks at HyunA's laptop and HyunA immediately slams the laptop face down.

Doojoon: Was that what I think it was? You and Hyunseung -

HyunA: AHHHHH, oh look at the time, I think you should get going like right about... N O W. 

Doojoon gets pushed out the door by HyunA.

HyunA: AND IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK OK. YOU WERE JUST SEEING THINGS.

Doojoon: Sheesh, fine then. No need to get so uptight. 

A/N: Hello everyone and to my new subscribers! Hope you enjoyed Chapter 4! (: