Cinque

Finalmente

“Yongsun.”

She doesn’t stir.

“Kim Yongsun.”

That sounded like Moonbyul

Finally she stirred a little and groaned lightly. This is not the time to wake her up, this is the time where she could just cuddle her duvet and sleep the day away. The yesterday’s torture was enough for her that every part of her body is screaming in pain and they didn’t even started the real deal in the farm.

“Yah if you don’t get up, this hot coffee will scald your beautiful face.”

Yup, definitely Moonbyul

And by that threat she immediately shot her eyes open, and propped her elbow as a leverage and glared at the standing Moonbyul who was leaning by the doorframe.

“What the hell Moonbyul, how did you get in here?!” Solar exclaimed in annoyance as she finally sat up straight causing the duvet to fall over down to her waist, with tousled hair and the sunrays hitting her squishy face. Moonbyul, as a reflex, immediately looked away with a heavy blush tinted on both sides of her cheeks, well scratched that, the blush crept all the way down to her neck.

Solar shot her a questioning look as she noticed the blushed on Moonbyul’s face. Then realization hit her hard and she widens her eyes, she immediately covered her torso with the duvet. She was fully aware now that she just slept with her undergarments on. Yes, with her and bra only. And it’s Solar’s turn to blush all over. She couldn’t even utter a single word.

“I…um…” Moonbyul’s stammering now, she was still in shock for what she had seen, “Breakfast,” she just immediately said and closed the bedroom’s door.

The woman who just witnessed the almost bare chest of Solar released a loud sigh.

“Damn, she’s hot.” Moonbyul muttered as she bites her knuckles, keeping herself calm as she could.

As for the woman that’s still inside her bedroom, she slapped her forehead not caring if it hurts and fell on her pillow face first. She screamed against the pillow, the scream of annoyance and embarrassment mixed. Well, she’s done a lingerie shoot once but that was work and everybody was professional about it. But with Moonbyul, damn with Moonbyul, that feels so wrong in so many levels in a bunch of levels. Solar might be confident with her body but she still had this shyness in her, she’s still conservative in her own way.

“I swear to heavens Moonbyul, I prolly going to kill you someday.” She mumbled in annoyance and decided to wash up a little before facing the dark haired woman.

--

Moonbyul heard the bedroom’s door opened and she craned her neck to see Solar’s wearing a dress, her hair still wet with a towel that’s hanging on her shoulder. Solar glared at her while Moonbyul just smiled at her as if nothing happened earlier.

“Good mor—“

“How did you get in?” Solar narrowed her eyes as she sits on the chair across Moonbyul, between them are the foods that Moonbyul prepared, scrambled eggs, white bread and cups of coffee.

Moonbyul sighed and looked firmly at Solar, “I told you last time to lock the doors, yet you didn’t. Aren’t you concerned with your safety?”

“But that doesn’t mean you can barge in anytime Moon Byul Yi.” Solar retorted while crossing her arms across her chest.

“I would knock but then your doors are unlocked, so I hurriedly went in to see if you’re still safe, unharmed. Okay? And besides, I want to have breakfast with you.”

And by that being said by Moonbyul, Solar had to bit her tongue from preventing a smile to escape. Moonbyul can’t know that it made her quite happy and that she feels somewhat being cared about. It will only boost the ego of the woman and for sure Moonbyul’s going to about it.

Solar diverted the topic on the food that’s in front of them, she needed to stop this kind of conversation or else this conversation will go somewhere she doesn’t want to know.

“Did you prepare all these?” Solar started to poke the egg, “Are you planning to poison me?”

“How ungrateful Yongsun,” Moonbyul chuckled as she let her back hit the back rest of the hair, “How could I poison the ever famous celebrity of Korea?”

“Yet you don’t know that I was a celebrity at first.” Solar said casually as she digs in, and she inhaled the coffee’s aroma and it calmed her.

“Because that kind of industry doesn’t appeal to me.” The woman shrugged as she sips her coffee carefully.

“You knew Krystal Jung. Whee In told me she’s her cousin.”

Solar chewed her food slowly and she noticed the sudden silence from the woman, she glanced at Moonbyul just to see her looking back at her.

“What?” The brown haired girl questioned while swallowing, she puts a lot of food in that her face looks  big but in the eyes of Moonbyul it’s cute, it made her want to pinch those cheeks. Solar didn’t know that she hit something on Moonbyul’s emotion by saying the name of Krystal but she just let it slide, past is in the past is her mantra whenever Krystal’s on the topic. She just nodded and let out a small smile.

To mask the sudden awkwardness, Moonbyul’s hand suddenly reached out on the corner of Solar’s mouth.

“Just eat carefully, there are crumbs all over your face.”

Moonbyul dusted it off casually, and Solar just froze that she found it hard to swallow the food.

“Yah, don’t touch me!” Solar pushed Moonbyul’s hand away from her face which earned a laugh from the latter.

“Okay okay. I won’t!” Moonbyul continued to laugh and held her hands up in the air, “but seriously, you eat like a kid, you’ll need a bib next time.”

Moonbyul winced as she felt a hard kick on shin, Solar just kicked her under the table.

“I’ll fuc—“

“Hey, no bad—“

“Fine, I get—“

“Good.”

Solar just groaned and rolled her eyes.

“By the way, you need to wear pants. Don’t wear that fancy looking dress.”

“I can wear whatever I want.”

“Goodness Yongsun, we are doing some farm work here. And today we are going to pick tangerines.”

Solar just looked at her, expressionless.

“Picking tangerines? You mean under the bright and angry sun?”

Moonbyul nodded with a mocking smile, “Yes Yongsun-ssi, so you better do what I’m telling you or else you’ll be burn to death.”

“I hate you Moon Byul Yi.”

And this morning, Moonbyul had the last laugh.

--

“……heavens…I’m going to kill someone…I swear…”

Solar repeated her curses as she struggled to walk from tree to tree, and cutting tangerines from branch to branch. She wipes her sweat on her forehead while lifting the huge hat that Moonbyul lend her. She looks like a grandma actually. After minutes of teaching Solar how to pick tangerines with a cutting scissors, Moonbyul went off to other people that’s been working on the tangerine farm.

“Hey are you okay?”

“Don’t you talk to me Moonbyul.”

Solar walked past the woman while bumping her shoulder.

“Grumpy grandma.”

Moonbyul commented and it ticked Solar off. Solar turned around and hit Moonbyul’s arms, chest and even in the face, repeatedly.

“I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!” Solar spluttered while hitting Moonbyul, as for the latter, she just shielded herself from the angry woman. Even though the slapping and hitting hurts Moonbyul, she found it so interesting that she let out small smile every time Solar’s trying to hit her but she misses.

“Yah calm down Yongsun, people are staring at us.”

Moonbyul tried to reason, she can’t deny that it her arms are hurting now. She tried to hold Solar’s forearm but as soon as she held onto it, Solar’s  kicking her.

Goodness, this girl

And the taller girl used her last resort, it is now to hug Solar. And then she went in, she really does hugged Solar.

“Yah! What are you doing?!” Solar squirmed under the hug of Moonbyul, but to no avail the taller girl was stronger that her. The people around them went ‘ooooohhh’ and someone shouted ‘Nice one Moonbyul’ and then ‘Smooth Moonstar!’

Moonbyul just laughed at the comments and whispered to Solar’s ear, “Please contain yourself Kim Yongsun, you’re still a public figure. And please stop, my arms are hurting now.”

Solar pushed Moonbyul really hard, and the taller girl stumbled.

“I’m going back now to Seoul!” Solar stomped her foot, “And you can’t stop me!” she pointed at Moonbyul’s chest and she stormed off. Moonbyul just watch her back and scoffed.

“Well sorry there’s no bus schedule today going to Seoul! Or train schedule for that matter!” Moonbyul shouted but Solar just kept on walking as she reached the curb and walking further.

“Oh God, please give me more strength.” Moonbyul prayed to whoever is up above.

--

Solar just kept on walking, the breeze of the wind calmed her a little bit. She really put her anger on Moonbyul earlier, she’s half guilty but half of her was telling that the girl really deserved it. For all the mocking and bullying she’s done for today, yeah, she deserved it.

“And she saw me with just my undergarments on!” Solar exclaimed in frustration and shouted at no one.

“I didn’t know!”

A voice from behind startled her, she looked behind and saw Moonbyul her head tilted to one said and she’s riding a bicycle. Moonbyul stopped in front of Solar and the latter was surprised that she didn’t even know that Moonbyul’s following her, maybe she’s just too preoccupied by the unfortunate events.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t know.” Moonbyul sincerely said as she held Solar’s gaze.

But being a hard headed girl, Solar just kept on walking.

“Yongsun, just where are you going?”

Moonbyul pedaled again to catch up with the raging Solar.

“Seoul! Or away from you! Anywhere!”

“But I like you here.” Moonbyul muttered under her breath and just watch Solar from behind, not wanting to get close who knows what Solar can do to her.

And after several steps Solar found the bus stop and her legs are killing her, she plopped herself down on the bench. She let out a sigh of relief and thank heavens it’s so windy today that it cool her down.

Moonbyul immediately stop her biking in front of the bus stop, still straddling the bike she looked at the now flushed Solar who is now dead tired from the walking and working earlier. She doesn’t want to irritate Solar more so she just stayed silent. She knows there’s no bus that will come, she knows the schedule.

Moonbyul just pedaled around the area and while looking at Solar once in awhile, she noticed how the girl pouts once in awhile and how the girl looked down immediately when her eyes met hers. She let out sigh and pedaled back to the waiting shed.

“It’s getting cold, come on I’ll get you home.”

“This is your entire fault.”

“I know.”

“I hate you.”

“I heard it earlier, loud and clear Yongsun.”

“And I’m sorry,” Moonbyul continued but Solar didn’t bother to move on the spot where she is sitting.

“I’ll buy you snacks, my treat.” The taller girl offered while gripping the handles of her bike and unload herself from the bike, “There’s a mini mart on the next block, let’s go.”

“You’re paying?”

Moonbyul let out a relieve smile for she knew that it got Solar’s attention. You can go wrong with food when you’re bribing. So she nodded and they both started walking with Moonbyul’s bike in between them.

--

 The mart’s door chimed as Moonbyul opened it for Solar who now calmed down fully. Solar let out a satisfactory smile and turned her head to the girl beside her.

“I’m going to get lots of snacks, you better pay.”

“Yes Yongsun, I will. I’m going to spend my money just for you.”

With a light squeal Solar moved from aisle to aisle and Moonbyul just watched her.

“Aigoo~ she’s melting Moonbyul.”

Moonbyul looked at the cashier that’s on the counter, and she just chuckled.

“Whatever Hyoyeon,” She moved towards the counter and sits on top of it, “Hey, you changed your hair color again.”

“I got bored so I changed it to fiery red, does it suits me?” Hyoyeon, the cashier, posed in front of Moonbyul while ruffling her hair as if she’s on Vogue magazine.

Solar watched them from her periphery and is it normal that it irked her when Moonbyul was flirting with someone. And then she saw Moonbyul looked at her direction which made her looked at the younger girl too. Both of them smiled but Moonbyul’s smile was wider.

“It’s funny Hyo.” The girl got off from the counter while earning glare from the former. Moonbyul dashed to where Solar was and she was surprised, the older girl did get lots of snacks on her hand. Box of pepero, chocolates and some kind of snacks that are sugary.

Moonbyul got also the box of panda looking biscuits, some lollipops and a pack of chocopie.

“I didn’t know you eat those.” Solar commented pointing the goods on Moonbyul’s hand with her lips.

“Oh, this is for Umji.”

“Umji?”

“My daughter.”

Solar swear she almost dropped all the things that are on her hand right now.

“Daughter?!” She shouted, startling Hyoyeon at the counter who is busy fixing her fiery red hair at the mirror she’s holding. Hyoyeon looked over to where Solar and Moonbyul.

“Stop teasing her Moonbyul!” Hyoyeon shouted from the counter and laugh loudly, there are only three of them inside the mart that’s why Hyo could laugh and shout out loud.

Solar raised a questioning brow at Moonbyul, who has been holding her laughter.

“Yah.” Solar complained.

“Umji’s kind of my little sister.”

“Kind of?”

“I’ll explain later, let’s pay these entire first.”

 Moonbyul dragged Solar to the counter while smiling at the confuse girl.

--

After paying and they’re out of the mini mart, Solar immediately opened the pack of pepero and put two stick in right away. Moonbyul just chuckled as she get the bike and put up the bike stand.

“Say, who’s Umji?” Solar asked as she walked towards Moonbyul.

“Well, my grandma adopted her from our neighbor. Umji’s parents are not so good? Um, how do I say this? Her parents weren’t that capable of raising Umji. Her father was an alcoholic and her mother was just out and about, not really the caring mother type. The whole neighborhood was really there to help Umji until one day, halmoni took her in. So she’s kind of my little sister. She’s already six years old.”

Solar looked at Moonbyul the whole time she’s speaking about Umji, she could hear the happiness in her voice and how her face brightened up. Unknowingly she smiled, genuinely.

“You must really love Umji huh?”

“I do. Well, I have a little sister too. Biological. But she’s far from here.”

Solar nodded and ate three sticks of pepero at one time.

“So let’s go home?” Moonbyul straddled the bike and grabbed Solar’s plastic bag that’s full of sugary and cholesterol containing snacks and hook it on the handle of the bicycle.

“Let’s go.” Solar started to walk which made the taller girl confuse.

“Yongsun, why are you walking?”

Solar stops on her track as she looked back, “Uh…going home? Walking?”

“You can ride with me? Here,” Moonbyul pointed at the small seat behind her bicycle, “You can sit here.”

Solar hesitates, if she sits there she will hold onto Moonbyul’s waist, she could smell Moonbyul’s scent, she could feel Moonbyul’s heat. Her face blushed.

Okay that’s too much  

See, this is the shy Yongsun. That she is shy is some ways also.

“Come on, it’s getting dark.”

“O-okay.”

Moonbyul noticed the stammering but she didn’t comment on that anymore for she knew that it will lead again to bad arguments. Solar finally sat on the seat, not knowing where to hold.

“Hold here.” Moonbyul said she took both Solar’s hands and encircling it around her waist. Which made Solar looked so surprised and she’s really turning into deep crimson. And thanking heavens that Moonbyul couldn’t see her.

But Solar didn’t know that Moonbyul isn’t that good either. Moonbyul’s blushing really hard that you could tell that she’s burning up. And thanking heavens that Solar couldn’t see her. 

 

 

--

Yay!

Thank you guys for subscribing! for the comments! and for the upvotes! 

You the best /winkwink

I'll try to incorporate more characters in this story. WheeSun, WheeByul interactions too! 

....and as you can see there's Krystal and Umji (the baby of MoonSun, as you can tell)

 

Well, till next time mmmkay?

Muah muah muaah!

And oh, comments! Please do, tell me if this story was kind of slow or anything? 

And then I just realized the plot has some rated m content but I didn't ticked the rated button and oh well, let's just go with the flow yeah?

Yes that's it. Bye.