Diciannove

Finalmente

Before Yuju could destroy everything inside Taeyong's unit, she walks over the groaning and almost crying boy on the ground who is currently clutching his hurt leg. She sniggered. Because boy oh boy, her looks so...miserable. 

"Aww, does it hurt boy?" Yuju smirked as she leans down, looking straightly at the guy's glaring eyes. Taeyong has the built to beat Yuju up, but with the damaged the girl caused him he can't even stand. And without notice Yuju kicks him in the gut, which made Taeyong groaned loudly as his face contorts in pain. 

"."  Taeyong mumbles almost breathlessly. "You ! You'll pay for this!" 

Yuju hugs herself and pretends to shiver, "God, I'm scared. Taeyong-oppa is going to beat me up too. Or prolly take photos of me kissing someone and release it to the press. I'm scared. Ha! You stupid jerk." She took a swing with her bat and aim it to the boy's arm, "Die." 

And another long bone in Taeyong's arm has been broken. 

Taeyong's crying are getting louder as he mumbled his pleadings, saying 'stop' and 'I'm sorry'. But Yuju didn't hear any of it as she looks at her manicured nails, she's starting to get bored. She looked around the unit and a devilish smile played on her lips. 

An idea sparked on her mind, she grips the handle of the bat with her both hands tightly as she smashes the glassed coffee table. Shattered glass pieces flew in all directions. She also strikes the pood LED TV and the lampshade beside it. And the corner of her eyes caught something. 

It's Taeyong's precious cameras and lenses. 

"Nice lenses." Yuju winked at the whimpering boy, who is struggling to get up but to no help he can't. His breathes are getting labored as tears flowing down his accentuated jawline. 

"Not those please. I'm begging you." Taeyong said as he pleads for Yuju's mercy. But Yuju just snorts as a reply and smashes those precious lenses and cameras infront of the boy.

Damn. Yuju's relentless.

She repeatedly strike those damn black cameras until it's almost pulverize in her eyes. Taeyong could only watch the unfolding horror in front of him, his eyes dead and his mouth's gaping in shock as he mumbled 'no' over  and over again.

Yuju finally stops her hitting and her eyes, so deadly it could kill boy, gazes at him. 

"Wrong move working for my mother, Taeyong. You're cute, but too bad I'm going to smash that face you couldn't get recognized by your boss." Yuju's smile is demonic, she slowly walks toward the boy. The only thing in Taeyong's mind right now is how to escape this spawn of satan in front of him. 

The metal bat hitting the floor makes a creaking sound that it sends chills to his spine, he could only gulp in fear. He almost peed his pants. 

"Is my mother's money really worth it? Do you really want to destroy people just for money?" The girl questioned, narrowing her eyes as she takes her time striding towards the cowering boy. 

"This is my job." Taeyong muttered as he tried to shuffle away.

"A universal you for you then." The words came out from Yuju's mouth was, so crisp, it could pass as a national reply for all the sasaengs out there. 

And a broken nose, busted lips, bleeding forehead was the result of Yuju's assault and maybe a concussion that could alter the boy's brain functioning. 

--

As soon as Moonbyul got the call from a police officer, she dashed all the way to station 9 block 221E. And here she is, seated infront of the bored-looking officer with his beer belly so big like a seventh month old pregnant. 

"Moon Byul Yi? You're the sister of Choi Yuju?" The police officer questioned as he flips through some records and purses his lips. 

"Yes, I'm her sister." Moonbyul said calmly, clasping her hands together. 

The officer nodded, he took some photos inside the folder and laid it on his almost dusty table for Yuju's sister  to see. Moonbyul closed her eyes for a bit, unable to believe that Yuju did that. 

"The apartment unit looks like...a mess," The gray-colored uniformed man informed her, "Smashed to every corner. And if the security didn't come immediately, the boy could be dead." 

"Goodness Yuju." Moonbyul muttered under her breathe. She rubs her eyes briefly before looking at the officer, "How's the boy?" 

"Broken leg, broken arm and bruises all over. With a little...concussion." The police officer winces as if he's the one who has been hurt. "She attacked the Lee Taeyong...single-handedly. With a baseball bat. But she's lucky, Lee Taeyong won't press any charges." 

Moonbyul frowned but the officer just shrugged. 

"Lee Taeyong's legal counsel said that, and if there's no blotter about that then we have to release your sister. That's why we called you."

Moonbyul didn't question further, she knows what's going on. She knows her mother was behind all this, there's no way Taeyong could let Yuju pass like that. Then Yuju, with another officer beside her appeared. The highschooler grinned at her sister as if nothing gore had happened. But her sister kept her straight face, emotionless. Yuju dropped her happy face.

"Well, since there's no formal complaint against you Ms. Choi Yuju even though evidences are scattered here, we will have to let you go." The officer with the beer belly said as he scratched his growing mustache. 

Yuju could only nod. While Moonbyul, still stoic, shakes hand with the police officer and said her gratitudes. 

--

"Yah. Choi Yuju. What the hell are you thinking?!" Moonbyul almost yelled at the curb. Arms flailing at mid-air. "You almost killed the guy!" 

Yuju just kept on walking, putting on her irritated face. 

"You should be thaking me sis. I just saved your and I erased all the evidences. There's no more pictures of you and Yongsun-unnie that will be release in the near future." The younger explains her side, letting out a sigh.

Moonbyul agreed on that side, but the violence? No. She couldn't tolerate it. Yuju's ahead of her now, mumbling something she couldn't understand. Yes, she really couldn't understand her younger sister but one thing is for sure, Yuju wants to protect her. She stops on her tracks, she smiled at the figure in front of her.  

Yuju noticed that the elder stopped walking. She turns around to see a smilling unnie, she made a disgusting face. 

"Just what are you smiling now? I thought you are mad at me?" Yuju questioned, crossing her arms. 

Moonbyul briefly shakes her head, "You're a badass Yuju, you know that?" 

Yuju laughs, "Please sis, I'm the queen." And then she did the infamous hairflip. 

"You love unnie too much." Moonbyul smiles so wide, that the mini dimple just below her eye appeared. Yuju always love it when her unnie smiles, she may not blurt that out but she thinks her unnie will always know that. 

Yuju playfully roll her eyes and made a 'tch' sound. Moonbyul scoffs and walk to where Yuju is standing, she quickly puts her arm around the younger and pulls her closer to her side almost choking her. 

"You're killing me unnie!" Yuju complained trying to free herself from the death-grip that Moonbyul is giving her. But the Moonbyul is just laughing it off as she ruffles Yuju's hair too. 

"Say 'I love you unnie' first."

"Gosh that's so...ugh...stop. I'm not gonna say something cringe-y." 

"Say it or I'm going to break your neck." 

"Break my neck." Yuju exclaimed rather confidently. She's still trying to get away from her unnie who is mercilessly ruffling her hair and gripping her neck by muscled arm. 

But the fun bonding of the sisters were interrupted when a white Benz just stopped in front of them. They halted their fits of laughter when they clearly knew who owns this car, Moonbyul's arms are back on her side but Yuju's hands automatically clutches the sleeve of her sister. 

A middle aged man in suit went out from the car and opened the backseat door, sendign a cue to the duo to get inside. Moonbyul looks at her sister, she smiled at the younger reassuringly and patted her head. She took her sister's hand as they climbed inside the car. 

--

Moonbyul and Yuju arrived in their uninteresting house, with nothing but a monotonous design of black, grey and white paint. Large curtains neatly tied, leathery couches and many more items that'll scream luxurious. But this is not where the sisters like or love to stay in, they rather gone broke and rot somewhere but here. 

"It's nice seeing the two of you having a sisterly bond." Cold, monotone voice filled their ears. They both turned to see the owner of the voice and to no surprise, it's their mother. Mrs. Choi Hwayoung. But when she reaches to where Yuju's standing, she gave the girl a slap across her face.

Moonbyul widens her eyes in shock and immediately steps in between her mother and Yuju. The younger girl bows her head, fists formed on her sides. 

"Stop hitting her!" Moonbyul said through gritted teeth, looking down slightly as she's towering her own mother. 

"Step aside Byul, your sister needs punishment for what she's done earlier. I will have time for you later. You better shut you mouth and not interfere." 

But Moonbyul remains her stance and looks at her mother challengingly but all she got was a smirk and a sickening stare. Both not backing down. 

"No, mom. You're the one to step aside and not interfere with us. Lee Taeyong. Seriously? You hired someone that low?" Moonbyul asked incredulously. Her mother scoffs then eventually laughs, hands covering her red-stained lips. Yuju looks at her sister then her mother, she's totally gone crazy. 

"Oh Byul. My daughter," Her mother tried to say in between her laughs, "Do you think I will have that Kim Solar to be with you? No. I'm doing everything just let to her hands off you. I don't like her for you. You should know that. I know what's best for you." 

"You don't get to decide what's best for me."

"I'm your mother."

"Exactly! You're our mother! You should be the one guiding us and supporting us! Not this." Moonbyul is now raising her voice and her  mother's not liking it. Yuju senses that it's up to no good now, she grips her sister's arms trying to calm her down. 

"Byul, I'm ordering you to stop talking." Her mother's tone is dangerous that it worries Yuju but her sister isn't stopping any soon.

"You can't just do whatever you want to us. You've never been a mother to me," She scoffs, her tears threathening to fall but she tried her best to held it in. She swallowed a lump on before speaking again, "When I was in grade school, there's this annual kite flying contest together with the parents. But i'm the only one who has no one to fly the kite with." 

Moonbyul stares at her mother, "Because you're never there. Not a single one. Not even a shadow." She chuckled bitterly. "You don't know what a 'mother' is. And I swore I will never be like you." 

She blinks her tears away and sniffs. 

"That's it? Are you done with your drama Byul?" Hwayoung asked, her cold exterior is still on and she seems like unaffected by Moonbyul's words. Yuju looks at her mother in disbelief, Moonbyul's gazed is hard on her mother too. 

"All that you are today Byul, you owe from me. You just hit my last straw. Don't you dare raise your voice on me. No one's going out from this house until I say so." She turns her attention to Yuju, "Thanks to me, you're not rotting in jail right now daughter." 

"Honestly, I'd rather be there mother." Yuju's sarcastic nature can't be deny. "And oh, have you seen your little puppet Taeyong? Bet he's in coma." 

Hwayoung raised her brow, intimidatingly. "Well then, I think your sister will have to suffer the consequences eh?" 

"What?" Yuju gave her mother a black look.

Her mother snickered, eyes looking at Moonbyul, "Stop seeing Solar or starting tonight I'll ruin her image."

Moonbyul heart's almost skipping its beats.

"You couldn't do that! You don't have anything to release now." Yuju reasoned out. 

"Dear, in her industry it's easy to stir up some...malicious scandals, slandering even. And guess what, netizens right now are easy to fool. They believe anything that's  been up on the internet. I'm telling you daughter, it's easy." 

If you think Moonbyul is clever and Yuju's a bad , guess where that genes came from. 

Their mother shrugs casually, "Guess, we have a deal now Moonbyul?"

Noticing that Moonbyul couldn't say anything or do anything, their mother left them with a devil's smile that Yuju knows too well. 

--

"Whee In, Hi. Have you seen Moonbyul?" Solar speaks through her phone as she worriedly asked her girlfriend's bestfriend. Moonbyul didn't pick up her calls eversince that afternoon and it's making her worry. The younger always picks up her call, on the second ring even but something's not right.

"Hm? I didn't talk to her since yesterday. Why?

"She's not answering her phone, she's not on her apartment too. I'm getting...uneasy Whee In." Solar props herself on the couch, as Hwasa offered her a cold drink to calm her but she waved her hand dismissively. The manager nods her head and puts the drink on the table beside the idol. 

On the other line, Whee In narrowed her eyes. Something's not really right. 

"Um, you're going to the party tonight yeah? I guess we're just going to see her there." Whee In laughs awkwardly but she's scratching her head while frowning. 
Solar nodded as if Whee In could see her, she's pouting. She kicks the throw pillow that's on the carpet, "Okay then, I guess she's just busy." 

Busy? No Yongsun, even though she's busy. She'll make still make time to call you. Whee In wanted to say that to Solar but she kept mum. 

"Okay. See you." Solar said and she ended the call. She drops the phone on the couch and groaned in frustration in her pillow. 

"I didn't know Moonbyul could go a day without talking to you." Hwasa said as she fixes the dress they will wear in tonight's party. Solar has been in Hwasa's apartment since last night and her father will just fetch them for later's event. Solar pouts even more, her cheeks could burst.

"I miss her." 

Hwasa rolls her eyes, "You just saw her yesterday, for goodness sake." 

"Shut up. You don't get me." 

"And I never wish to. Duh. I just need food, darling." 

Solar sneers at Hwasa. But her thoughts still fall on Moonbyul, has the girl sleeps well last night, has she eaten her breakfast? And just where the hell is she? She tried to  not to think too much but she can't. She's a worrywart when it comes to Moonbyul. 

She sighed for a millionth time now. 

"I guess I will just see her tonight."

"Yeah, and her mother." Hwasa scoffs. 

"Ugh, don't remind me." 

Hwasa chuckles, "Hey, if the witch doesn't like you and she did something terrible I'm gonna skin her alive and spread salt all over her and dry her body in the sun. Because sudden death is easy, let's torture her a little." 

Solar looks at Hwasa in disgust and fear, "It's amazing how you come up with that idea.I'm suddenly fearing my security with you."

"Because someone needs to teach that witch a lesson." The manager said in sassy voice while crossing her legs ily, "I learn that from Queen B." 

--

The Kim family arrived at the hotel, where the event will be conducted together with Hwasa. Solar look around for any signs of Moonbyul but there's none, there's a sea of people she doesn't know in front of her and photographers, mediamen are surrounding this party too. Camera flashes are on her too once she steps outside their car, she throws some smile here and there and some wave too. She clings to her father's arm, who is smiling pleasantly too while Hwasa was on her side.
Her father excuses himself for he will talk to some of his friends and business partners, Solar agreed. Whee In suddenly appeared behind her with a smile on her face and wearing a gold dress that compliments her now dark hair. 

"Wow, look at this kid. Is this the midget Whee In?" Hwasa teased, touching the black strands of the said girl. 

"Yah. Don't picked on my hair Hwasa. I got bored with my hair color. And ta-da!" 

"Where's Moonbyul?" Solar immediately asked, still looking around. Whee In sighed, she already know the reason why Moonbyul is in MIA. Hwasa glances at Whee In, she squints. The manager nudges Whee In.

"Ah, she'll be here in any minute now." Whee In mumbled softly, running her fingers on her newly dyed hair. She glances back to Hwasa and worriedly smiled. Solar nodded as she keeps on checking her watch or her phone for any texts or calls she'll be receiving from Moonbyul.

The MC suddenly speaks through his mic and everybody's attention diverts to him. He greeted everybody a pleasant evening and said something as an opening remark. The MC also intorduced a little something about the birthday celebrator, and without wasting any time now he gladly calls on the Mrs. Choi Hwayoung.
The elegant woman, together with her husband went into the stage with smiles on their faces. Hwasa's mouth is agape while Solar applauds, but the duo couldn't help but to admire the beauty of Moonbyul's mom. Whee In just casually sips on her champagne for this night will turn into a chaos, for sure. Goodness, she wants to drag Solar out of this hall if she can.

"Thank you for coming to this party, even though I'm too old to throw a party." Mrs. Choi Hwayoung announces and everybody laughs except the girl who is sipping still her champagne. "And for my husband, Danny." The woman faces her husband, or Moonbyul's stepfather, "I love you dear." 

Hwasa and Whee In, gagged. While Solar forcefully smiled.

"And of course, I would like to introduce to you all my daughters. Moon Byul Yi and Choi Yuju." 

As if on cue, Moonbyul and Yuju appeared from the backstage. With those smiles plastered on their faces. They gave their mom's a kiss on her cheek and a big hug to their dad, on the outside they're like the family who has everything but if you know this family, you'll know that they are not.

Whee In knows that.

Solar's eyes almost watered when she saw Moonbyul, elegantly dressed just like her with that smile on her face. She had to calm her self down or she will run up to that stage and hug the girl she has been missing. But nervousness creeps down to her nerves, she will finally meet upclose and personal the Mrs. Choi Hwayoung, Moonbyul's mother. 

After the short talks, Moonbyul went down from that stage and wear down her smiling face. She doesn't like to be here and Yuju too. She finally spotted Solar, smiling while someone is interviewing her, Hwasa's beside her and she felt relieved. Moonbyul smiled genuinely and probably the most genuine one for this night. 

From her periphery, Solar can feel Moonbyul's stares. She slowly turn her head towards Moonbyul, they're both holding each other's gazes.

Solar smiled shyly at the girl.

But Moonbyul had to look away. 

And that hurts Solar.

And a girl suddenly puts an arm around Moonbyul, not just any other girl but it's the ing Krystal Jung. What surprises Solar in that situation is that, Moonbyul isn't pushing Krystal away but instead she's smiling along with the girl and probably talking something relevant. 

Solar had to tear her gaze from that scence and Hwasa notices how the girl hang her head low while cluctching her purse tightly. The manager saw what Moonbyul is doing and she finally realized the behavior of Whee In earlier.

Krystal bursts into laughter and someone is interviewing them now, cameras here and there. 

"Ah, Byul's my childhood friend. The two of us are close too!"

Moonbyul just laughs along, gulping on her liqour. And , she needed something stronger than this. Like, Hwasa's vodka.

"Moonbyul-ssi, how do you find Krystal Jung over the years? Since the two of you are close right?" The nosy interview asked and Moonbyul had the urge roll her eyes. Hwasa is now holding Solar's body against her. 

"She's gotten more gorgeous, don't you all think?"Moonbyul enthusiatically said as she puts on her best smile, Krystal smiles too as she leans dangerously close to the girl's neck. Moonbyul had to lean backwards but trying to do it in subtle.

Whee In couldn't take this anymore, she had to slap Moonbyul squarely in her face. She walks over to where her flirty cousin and stupid bestfriend are.

"What the is Moonbyul doing?" Hwasa mumbled, "Yah, Solar. Don't do anything stupid right now. We don't know what is happening. Get your together."

Solar is trembling, she doesn't know if it's anger or frustration or she's just purely sad and devastated. God. She wants to punch someone or even flip all these tables. But no, Moonbyul didn't want that and she still have respect for her girlfriend's mother. She needs to get outside, yeah maybe outside's air will calm her down. 

"Kim Solar? Isn't it?" 

Solar looks up and what a right time, Moonbyul's mother is facing her right now. Wow. 

The lady smiled, fakely. Hwasa can see it and Solar can too. 

Moonbyul's mother looks at her from head to toe and toe to head, scrutinizing her. 

"Not bad. No wonder my daughter falls for you. You're beautiful." She commented with that smile again.  "But too bad," She sighed, "I think Krystal and her are rekindling their old flame."

"What non-sense?!" Hwasa yelled but Solar shushed her. But the manager doesn't care anymore, her friend is hurting here. "Yah. You old ing witch. Whatever you're doing with Moonbyul, stop already." 

"You better watch what you are saying, lady. We are in the eyes of the public. You're going to risk you Solar's reputation with your bad mouth?" Hwayoung calmly said. And Hwasa's delicate hand almost hits that wrinkly old cheek. 

"Couldn't say any--"

But before the highly respected person of the evening finishes her sentence, a cold, red-colored wine splashes on her make-up filled face. Hwasa's eyes widens and that earned a numerous gasps all over the place, some of them are whispering who knows what. Moonbyul and Whee In are in shock, Krystal covered her gaping mouth. Solar's father almost drops on his knees. 

But Yuju chuckles almost laughing at the scene, she taps the photographer beside her, "Hey, capture that. Come on, turn off your flash." The photographer looks at her in disbelief, "Yah, when I said capture it, you goddamn snap it." The poor man nods his head in fear.

Solar calmly puts down the empty glass before looking at the soaked medical director. 

"If you'll excuse me, Ma'am. I have to go. The y vibe is getting into me now, I do not know how long can I handle this calmness." She smiles a little.  She looks around, all eyes are on them but her eyes stops at a certain person and it's Moonbyul.

"Enjoy the party everyone, don't mind us." Hwasa shouted as Solar is now making her way outside this mothering hall. The manager runs to where Solar had gone to. Whee In pushes Moonbyul, urging her friend to follow her girlfriend. Krystal wants Moonbyul to stay but Whee In had to step in.

"Krystal, stop. Don't make this complicated event more complicated. For 's sake cousin." 

Whee In emphasized every word to her cousin, Krystal just had to stare at the retreating Moonbyul. 

"Ah. Ah. Is this on?" Yuju said through the mic, when the people turns to her she smiled, "Let's not waste this night shall we? LET'S PARTY LIKE WE'RE STARS!" She shouted through the mic, laughing while raising a glass on champagne in hand towards her glaring mother. Well, it. 

This is why she likes Solar as her sister-in-law. Nice catch Moonbyul-unnie.

--

"Yongsun!" Moonbyul shouts her girlfriend's name.Solar quickens her strides but with Moonbyul's pace she will catch on. Hwasa don't know if she will stop Solar or let Solar run away from Moonbyul, but she will do the right thing and that's to stop Solar and let Moonbyul hold her. She stops Solar.

"Let me go Hwasa, please." Solar pleaded.

But before Solar could get pass Hwasa, Moonbyul's arms are already around her. The taller girl hugs her tightly, so tight she could almost crush Solar. Hwasa nods her head to Moonbyul, as if telling her to do the right ing thing. That's all she's asking. And by that, she left the two. 

Moonbyul's mumbling sorry over and over again, caressing the now crying girl under her hug. Solar hates this, she's so weak when Moonbyul's around. She will turn into a crybaby. But at the same time, she needed Moonbyul's hug. More than ever. 

--

Moonbyul slips in the keycard and the door automatically opens, she drags Solar inside the cozy aparment unit. The room isn't that huge but it could keep people safe. Solar looks around the room while Moonbyul opened the dresser to look for some clothes they might wear instead of this too informal dress they are in. She smiled triumphantly once she saw some comfortable clothing. 

"Taeyeon said we can stay here if we ever needed somewhered to hide," Moonbyul said chuckling as she takes out the clothes, simple tees and pants, "She even loaded this dresser with my clothes."

"Your clothes?" Solar questioned as she sits on the edge of the bed. 

"Yes, these are my clothes. She once came with a duffle bag in my apartment and packs it with my clothing, I find that weird but I know now." Moonbyul placed the fabrics on the chair, "Want to freshen up first? Before talk?"

Solar nodded, but before she could go to the bathroom she kisses Moonbyul's lips and trying to convince herself that she's with Moonbyul right now, that Moonbyul isn't going anywhere now. And Moonbyul kisses her back,  trying to erase any uncertainties in Solar's mind. 

--

Moonbyul sits on the bed, looking up at Solar who is just mere inches away from her. She smiled. 

"What's with the smile?" Solar asked, pinching Moonbyul's nose. 

"Good job back there. Yuju's proud of you." Moonbyul wraps her arms around Solar's waist. She rubs her pointy nose on the idol's soft tummy, tickling Solar. They both laughs heartily. 

Solar cups Moonbyul's cheeks and made her look at her, "Kidding aside Byul, I am deeply sorry for what I have done earlier."

"Well, I have to admit that's over the line. But I'm quite happy. I bet my mother's already thinking her next move on us. And...maybe you're already on the headlines. Don't fret, love. I got you." 

"We got each other Byul." Solar runs her fingers on Moonbyul's hair and it relaxes the latter. Moonbyul closes her eyes for a moment with a smile on her face. 

"I could get use to this and it's a miracle you didn't kill me yet, knowing what Krystal did." 

"Nah, I just realized Krystal isn't relevant anymore. You're too nice to cheat on me." 

Moonbyul snorts. 

"No. Seriously, why are you so nice to me?" 

"Because you're the weirdest yet the most beautiful being in this world." 

"Goodness Byul, stop with those lines!" 

Solar playfully hits her girlfriend's shoulder. Moonbyul pulled her closer and suddenly Solar sits on her lap, wrapping her legs around the former's waist. They just succumbed their selves in the comfortable silence, smiling and just staring at each other. 

"Should we have now?" Moonbyul blurts out all of a sudden. 

Solar laughs softly, she hides her face in the crook on Moonbyul's neck and shyly nodded her head.

And Moonbyul learned that night, that Solar likes it rough.

 

--

 

 

 

 

 

Um......okay.

:) 

I guess few more chapters will be up and this fic will end! 

As always, thank you guys for reading this fic. 

Your comments are always, deeply appreciated! Don't hold back on your comments! Bring the hate! (No, i'm just kidding with the last phrase.)

Sorry for some errors too. :) 

(And listen to Jessica's Fly HAHA)