Diciotto

Finalmente

Whee In looked at the pictures in her hand, she couldn't believed it. One photo of Moonbyul and Solar holding hands while the latter is snuggling her face in the former's neck, the photo seems like a friendly matter but the other photo on her left hand isn't a so-friendly view. The two was kissing, Solar cupping Moonbyul's cheeks while the other seems so relax while her other hand was gripping the steering wheel. The girl frowned at the photos in her hands, the person who took this has some goddamn skills. He took it in a perfect angle where Solar's feature can be easily recognized but not Moonbyul's. 

She heaved a frustrated sigh, "Goodness Moonbyul. I thought you are being careful about this!" Whee In can't help it but she just yelled at her friend and yes, Whee In's angry. Moonbyul winced as she cradled her face on her palms. 

"I didn't know," Her voice muffled, shaking her head. Moonbyul closed her eyes tightly while Whee In slams the photos on the wooden coffee that's facing her. "Help me Whee In." Moonbyul's voice sounds so pathetic right now that Whee In had to look away, this is the first time in years that Moonbyul's voice was so darn helpless.

 Moonbyul puts away her hands from her face but only to be greeted by the pictures in front of her. Damn, she doesn't care about herself but all she could think about is Solar. Does that Taeyong guy already sent copies of these photos to Solar's company? Does Hwasa knows about this already? Maybe not. If Hwasa knew about this, she should've called her already. 

"We should call Hwasa and Yongsun. We need to inform them." Whee In told her worried friend, ready to dial the manager's phone.

"No. Not yet Whee In." Moonbyul interjected, looking sternly. "We need to find that Taeyong first." 

"But still we need to inform them." 

Moonbyul clenched her fists, "But Yongsun...I don't want her to worry about this. I need to do something first. Do you understand Whee In? Please." 

Whee In shook her head, here we go again. The selfless Moonbyul. She doesn't agree to this. She knew Solar needs to know this too and the idol should be helping Moonbyul to figure how to deal with this they might face but no, her friend is doing everything again. But you know what, she nodded with a heavy heart anyway. 

"So what's the plan genius?" Whee In questioned, shrugging her shoulders as she stared down at the photos of the two es with their PDA moments. She can't stand this. She's already feeling the height of the impact it may cause.

But to be very honest, Moonbyul didn't have a concrete plan. She may looked calm, but the first step she could think is to locate wherever the that Taeyong is right now. But how?

Then Moonbyul's apartment door opened and it startled the duo. Whee In's almost popped out but a happy grin is appearing on while Moonbyul looked at the girl who just barged in with pure horror.

"Waddup dickhead." A voice pitch higher than Moonbyul greeted as she kicks the door closed, "Been so long sister." She smirks towards the surprised girl. Whee In runs to the girl, who is taller than her of course because in this story Whee In is always the smallest, and hug her so tight. 

"Hey Whee In unnie." 

"Ahh Yuju!" 

Yuju grinned as she hugged Whee In and almost lifting her from the ground. Moonbyul stood up from her couch as she watched the two get along. Whee In has been fond of Yuju, her younger sister. The two broke the hug and that's the time Yuju looks at her older sister with her glare. 

Yuju looks like a young Moonbyul in Whee In's opinion, though the younger is adamantly disagreeing for she believed that she's more beautiful than her unnie. But Moonbyul had to roll her eyes because it definitely is a false statement. 

The sisters having this staring contest that Whee In had to step back. She totally saw  how the sisters fight  even though they didn't grow up in the same household but whenever they are put together in the same space something bad always happen.

"What are you doing here?" Moonbyul frowned, taking a step nearing her sister.

"Can you atleast pretend that you are happy to see me?" Yuju stated, putting her most fake smile to annoy her sister.

"It's late Yuju, you should be sleeping for you have school tomorrow." Moonbyul took Yuju's wrist as she forcefully drags her towards her door. Whee In almost protests at how Moonbyul acts towards her sister but she just kept shut. Her friend might act this way but she knew she deeply cares for her younger sister. 

"Mom's going to yell and hurt you again if she knew you've been out this late." Moonbyul voice is full of worry as she drags the stubborn girl out. See, the eldest has her reasons. But the younger girl just laughed it off. Moonbyul stops whatever she's doing and turned her head to her sister's laughing.

"Something's funny?" The eldest cross her arms, eyes narrowing.

"Please unnie. I'm so used to mother. Stop being a worrywart will you." Yuju continued to bursts into fits of laughter. Moonbul glanced at Whee In but the latter just shrugs. 

"And I should be the one worrying about you." Yuju's laughter died down and stared at her sister in all seriousness, "What are you doing in a library and kissing a girl?! Just what the hell unnie?! I almost choked on my own spit when I saw you there kissing that who-knows-who." The youngest bursted out like a mother yelling at her child. 

Whee In tilted her head, "What?" She looks at Moonbyul who just gulped in fear, "Did you just ing kiss Yongsun at the library?" She demands an answer.

 "I...uh...look, we're kind of messing around," she quickly explained then turned her attention to her sister, "Did anybody else see that?" 

Whee In rolled her eyes and smacked her forehead, the idiocracy of her friend. 

"I don't know. You two are so careless. I wanna punch you right now sis." Yuju stated but her face looks bored as she fixes her fringe. And Whee In just hopes Yuju would really punch Moonbyul.

"Christ." Moonbyul mumbled, running her tongue on her dry chapped lips. 

"I think we really should be calling Hwasa right now." Whee In suggested but the sisters aren't saying anything. 
Yuju's eyes then landed on the photos that's on the small table, she inwardly groaned. She's already late. That Taeyong guy has successfully delivered it already to her sister. She took the photos in her hands and showed it to Whee In and Moonbyul.

"I actually know who took this photos." Yuju's statement made the duo surprised once again. She looked at her sister before continuing, "It's mother's plan. She knows your relationship with that celebrity, Kim Solar. She's been up to something eversince she knew you're dating her. And i'm here to tell you that you're in great trouble unnie." 

Moonbyul has to sit down for she can't take the blow of what her sister has told her as she stares into nothing. Whee In's pacing around while Yuju looked at them. Moonbyul runs her fingers on her dark-brown hair as she don't know how to react on this. 

"Byul." Whee In called out but her friend's doesn't budge. "We really need to do something!" 

Yuju isn't used to see this kind of Moonbyul. Her sister would usually fight her mother right away if the witch isn't doing anything right but this time, her sister's quiet. Whee In and Yuju looked at each other. 

Moonbyul stood up and walks towards Yuju, her head hanging low. 

"Did she say anything about Solar?" Even her sister's voice sounds dead now. 

"You know mom, she could do anything." Yuju said short. Moonbyul stayed quiet and nodded. But a lone tear escaped her eye but she quickly wipes it away.

Yuju was getting annoyed now, she groaned and she tore up the pictures in her hands. She tore it into pieces in front of her sister. Whee In could only watch but a smile is playing on her lips, she knew this would come. Yuju's the badass when it comes the two, Moonbyul may act tough but she's really soft on the inside but Yuju's straight to the point. 

The torn pieces hit the floor, "Listen here sis," Yuju clenched her jaw before continuing, "I'm going to help you. I'm here. Whee In unnie is here. Breathe. I got you." 

Moonbyul smiled quickly, she feels the reassurance coming from her sister. She could hug her sister right now but knowing Yuju, she hates corny gestures. Yes, she finds hugging corny. The sisters aren't that 'sweet-sibling' type but they're more like 'chokeslam-death is coming' kind of bonding. Moonbyul looked at her sister's piercing gaze, damn she really is her sister. She taps Yuju's shoulder firmly. 

"I'm sorry unnie has to caused all these troubles to you." Moonbyul's voice cracks but she held the tears in. 
"Jesus sis, stop the drama. It's not the apocalypse yet." Yuju complained pushing her sister lightly, "I'm going now, i'll just see you tomorrow. Don't do anything stupid! And don't call Solar. I bet her company doesn't know it yet. Mom's just starting to threathen you." 

Whee In, the spectator of this scene just sadly smiled. They only have each other now.  

"I'll bring Yuju home." She offered, Moonbyul nodded and said her thanks. Whee In nods her head too and she puts on her coat, "Clean that mess." She pointed the torn papers on the floor which made her friend chuckled. 

"Come on Whee In unnie, the witch is going to catch me sneaking out." Yuju stomped her foot like a kid and opened the door. 

Both of them said their goodbyes and finally managing to exit Moonbyul's apartment.

Once the two was out, Moonbyul slumped her self back to the couch. She needs to gather herself up. She needs to.

-- 

Whee In and Yuju walks down the parking lot. As they are nearing Whee In's white colored car, she heard a sobbed beside her. Yuju's crying. And that definitely caught the small girl off guard.

"I didn't know you're capable of crying." Whee In commented as she pats the younger's head.

"I just can't stand seeing my sister being hurt like this." Yuju tried to smile it off but her emotions are betraying her. She nearly lost it back there when her sister started to tear up but she can't for she knew her sister needs her to be strong. 

Whee In sighed and grabs Yuju's forearm but the latter winced, she frowned. The older girl get a hold of the younger's arm and rolled up the sweater sleeve the girl is wearing. Whee In had to close her eyes as she saw coin size bruises on the girl's arm. 

"Don't tell Byul-unnie." Yuju said whispering, but Whee In noticed her pleading tone.

"Does your father knows about this?" 

"He didn't need to know and mom's always the right one. No need." Yuju rolled down her sleeve, wiping the dry stained tears on her face and walks forward towards the older's car. Whee In watches Yuju's back. Just what the hell the two sisters did in their past life to deserved that kind of mother?

--

Solar went out of their car together with her manager, Hwasa. She smiled to the people who are snapping her photos and she waved her hand in her iconic wave. Hwasa put an arm around Solar as she dragged the idol inside a magazine company, the idol has been doing several photoshoots these past few days. And this day she'll have to meet the creative editor and talks about the concept of the shoot. 

They walked down the hallway and some staffs bowed to them and in vice versa. As they reached the show room, she's been greeted by woman cheerily as they hugged each other. 

"Nice to see your pretty asses Solar and Hwasa, sit  down." The woman offered as the three took their respective seats. Hwasa laughed as Solar only chuckled.

"Nicole goodmorning to you too, so what's the plan?" Hwasa greeted, leaning forward to the table putting her bag behind her chair as they will discuss the magazine's concept and if they will goint to sign the contract. Nicole smiled as she pulled a folder from her drawer. 

"Since it's the spring season, we are going for that. Simple, fresh and chic. I will discuss this further we just need to wait for someone." 

Solar frowned, "I didn't know I have to do this shoot with someone." She looked at Hwasa who just shrugged her shoulders.

"Ah. We just called her. The creative team thought the photoshoot will revolve around some yin and yang but of course the shoot will surface the simplicity in such young ladies. You seemed so bright when you smiled while her she looks...deadly." Nicole almost laughed at her statement while Solar seemed excited for this. Hwasa nodded as she was now scrolling through her phone, checking the next schedule for Solar.

After awhile, a tall and slim woman walks in with her manager.

"I'm sorry. Am I late?" The woman said chuckling as she walks to Nicole and greeted the girl with a kiss on the cheek.

Solar stood up, seemingly surprised but she kept her cool. The woman and Solar bowed to each other, the cat-eyed woman smirks. Hwasa almost drops her phone when she saw Krystal Jung inside the room with them. 

"Oh hey Solar, are you in this too?" Krystal's voice irked Solar as she took a seat beside the said girl. The questioned lady only nodded but her face turned stoic compared to Krystal Jung who's smiling annoyingly. 

"Since we are all here...we could start talking about the contract and the photoshoot, shall we?" Nicole claps her hands excitedly. Hwasa was looking at Solar, giving her signal that they could back out and will not push this photoshoot through. But Solar being a professional, gave Hwasa a reassuring smile and look. Hwasa then turned to Krystal with her deadly glare, the fatal one but the latter could only stare at her with that smirk on her face. 

Solar never thought that she would work with Krystal, they've never been on the same work even though they've been on the same industry. Krystal's thing isn't with Solar's. But looked at them now, sitting side by side listening to Nicole to her proposed photoshoot. 

The brief meeting was done and Hwasa thanks the heavens that it ended smoothly. Well, except for Solar's hand itching to slap Krystal's pretty face. The idol is still not okay thinking that she will work with her girlfriend's ex-girl. Just by thinking of it, Hwasa shivered at the possibility of the two clashing.

"Okay, we're done here for today. See you on the actual shoot?" Nicole, with her eye-smile asked them.
Hwasa was the one to hug first the girl and agreed to what Nicole had just said. And Krystal's manager followed suit. But the two celebrities aren't standing up as if they are planted on their seats. Nicole raised her brow and she could feel the tension between them. She looked at Hwasa and the latter just shook her head.
 

"Unnie, you go ahead on the car. I will just follow, Solar and I need to catch some things up." Krystal said to her manager, smiling with the most fake smile she could ever muster. 

Hwasa was going to protest but Solar's gaze shut her up. The manager could only sigh. 

"Well then, feel free to use our show room. I'm just going to my office." Nicole and the two managers excused their selves but before going, Hwasa shoots a look in Solar's direction. Solar nods her head as if telling her friend that it's going to be okay. And atlast, the two of them was left behind.

"What are you going to tell me?" Solar started and she could just hear Krystal's chuckle. The cat-eyed woman transfers seat and took the chair infront of Solar. 

"About Moonbyul." Krystal said casually, crossing her legs. Solar's look hardened as soon as she heard Moonbyul's name. 

"Break up with her." Krystal continued. Solar stared at the girl for awhile and then she broke into laughters.

Unbelievable. 

"Are you on you right mind now Krystal? Moonbyul loves me enough not to leave me and I would do the same. You have to stop doing whatever you are trying to do." Solar who gained confidence let out a small broken laughs as looked outside. 

Unbelievable. 

Krystal, not threathened just only shrugs. 

"Did Moonbyul tell you the story how we got together? Our friendship together with Whee In?" Krystal asked and the idol looked at her straight in the eyes, she caught her attention. She snickered. 

"Oh guess not. Well, Moonbyul and I were together for quite a while. Highschool lovers. And first love," Krystal paused looking at Solar too before she could say the next parts of her story, "You know how passionate first loves are, don't you? I'm Moonbyul's first dance, first girlfriend. First kiss. And, first ." Krystal seemed so innocent smiling, but she's not. That smile came directly from hell.

Solar had to swallow the lump on , first . If Krystal's making Solar's jealous, the girl's winning. Krystal noticed how unsettled Solar is and she continued.

"Moonbyul loves to spoil her girlfriend, she will make an effort to do everything for her love. And well, I experienced it too. And I taught her how to kiss and you know what follows next. And i'm telling you, she's great in bed."

Solar had to looked away once more, unable to handle this. Just by thinking that someone has already touched Moonbyul is unbearable.

"If she's kissing you...don't you think she's thinking of me? And if you will , don't you think she's thinking of me?" 

"Stop. Goddamn stop it Krystal." Solar said through gritted teeth. She stood up, ready to left this damn place. 

"Oh, walking away? Can't take it Solar?" Krystal's sits up straight looking at the now standing girl, "Too bad, I have lots of stories to tell about Moonbyul. But okay, I guess next time?" 

Solar scoffs, "You can't have her Krystal. She's already mine. And what happened between the two of you. It's done. I'm with her now and we're okay." 

Solar's ing right Krystal. 

"But her mother likes me for her and that's all it takes to get her back to me." Krystal said, the words just came out casually from as if Moonbyul's the prize to win and it made Solar wants to slap the girl. Solar gathered her thoughts together, the urge is strong to hit the girl but no, Moonbyul won't like it. She started to walked away leaving the smirking girl behind.

"I just hope you should just walked away from Moonbyul too." She heard Krystal said and that's it she walked back to where the girl is and nope she's not slapping the girl.

"Listen here, past highschool lover of my girlfriend. I don't care whatever fooling around you've done with Moonbyul," But Solar actually cared, goddamn care but whatever, "And you know what, Moonbyul loves me and that's what it takes to make her stay with me. She's not inlove with you anymore. She's so inlove with me that I could only melt, so just stay the out of our lives." 

And just like that, shots had been fired towards Krystal. 

"." Solar mumbled, "Wow, I've been wanting to call you that eversince I saw you in Moonbyul's shirt." Solar had to roll her eyes and by that she walked away. 

Krystal's couldn't deny the fact that Solar has bullets to blow. She smiled. She really got some tough competition.

--

Solar harshly opened the cafe's glass door and she stomps to where the usual spot where Moonbyul and her would sit. She looked around and there's not much of customers. 

"Solar! Wanna do snapchat with us?" Tiffany, with her usual loud voice, said. Taeyeon's carrying their child while she's shaking her booty to the sound of Work by Rihanna while Tiffany was busy pointing the camera at her. And this is the only cafe that's blasting Work, only in Kim's cafe. 

"Don't talk nonsense to me Tiffany. Bad mood. And for the love of God, stay out in snapchat." Solar preaching the truth towards Tiffany. 

"And leave the child alone. Goodness." Solar said irritatingly, "Go to work, be adults today. Gosh." She commanded. Taeyeon and Tiffany looked at the bad mood Solar, they could only laugh. 

"Guess Moonbyul's gonna get that 'bad'" Taeyeon chuckled, "Right Seohyunnie?" She then turned her head to the child that's on her arms. The child grinned with her incomplete teeth showing up.

Tiffany could only sigh, "The couple reminds me of our selves, Taeyeon."

Taeyeon scoffs, "I just wish Moonbyul could walk away before it's too late."

"What the hell was that Taeyeon, huh? Are you saying something bad?" Tiffany smiled, venomously. 

Taeyeon shuffled away from her wife, "I just said that we should adult today, go to work Tiffany. Boss Solar's going to get angry." Taeyeon joked then handed the child to their nanny and started working behind the counter. Tiffany could only shake her head.

Moonbyul spotted her girlfriend, she smiled but her smile died down when she show the look on her face. Yup, Solar's really not in the mood. She gulped. 

But she forcefully smiled anyway, "Yongsun, hi." She started but all she got was a elbow on her side. 

"Ugh. Damn this." Solar groaned and pushed Moonbyul alittle, they both stared at each other. In Solar's mind, the conversation she had with Krystal is still playing while Moonbyul's head is still finding out what she had just done. 

"Why so grumpy Yongsun?" Moonbyul asked, confused as she tried to hug the girl but the other hits her shoulder.

"Don't touch me, don't hug me or whatever. You obtuse human!" 

"Yah! Don't shout at me. What did I do this time?" Moonbyul spat back, voice raising too.

"I can't believe you fell in love with that girl. Such insensitve lady she is!" 

Moonbyul ready to retort but she stopped, finally getting where Solar is coming from. 

"Did you--"

"Yes Byul, we've finally met and talked. No, not talk it's a fight actually." Solar glared at Moonbyul, " her! You're mine, you understand Byul? Screw her again and you're good as dead!" 

The girl who is just sitting just adjacent the arguing couple chokes while drinking her tea. She coughed a little and that made Solar looked at the girl, she frowned. Since when there's a girl sitting there? 

The girl, dressed in her school uniform laughed at them. Moonbyul puts her hands on her hips, watching her sister laughing while Solar seemed so confused. 

"Who are you?" Solar questioned raising her hand in the process. "Shouldn't you be in school or something?" Her eyes roamed on the girl's uniform, "And why the hell are you sitting on our spot?" 

Moonbyul sighed, "She's my sister. Yongsun this is Yuju. Yuju, this is Yongsun or Solar." 

Solar's eyes bug out, "This is your sister?!" She looked at Moonbyul then Yuju, Yuju then Moonbyul, Moonbyul then Yuju. "Damn, you resemblanced each other." 

The sisters groaned in unison as a sign of disagreement. 

"You've finally met her Yuju, now shoo. You have school." Moonbyul ordered as she took a seat, Solar sitting beside her too who is still in disbelief that she's meeting her girlfriend's sister. 

Yuju sneered at her sister, "It's lunch break sis, I still have an hour. And don't shoo me away, I still want to your girlfriend," She then looked at the girl beside her sister, "Nice meeting you. I'm a fan by the way. I love your albums and your web drama! You're prettier in person." Yuju smiled so blindingly and it made Solar flustered a bit. 

"But a little brutal too." Yuju straight forwardly said, which made Moonbyul laughed but it soon died down when Solar glared at her. 

"Thanks Yuju. But are you okay with me dating your sister?" Solar asked concernedly. Sibling's opinion about relationship is a very big deal and that's why Solar is questioning the sister with a very relevant question. 

Yuju shrugs, "Unnie seemed happy with you, so I guess I'm okay with that." 

Moonbyul looked at her younger sister, she expects some dramatic answer but well what will you expect from Yuju. She sighed but her heart swelled in happiness anyway. Finally some immediate family member is talking honest this time. 

"She better look happy. Or else I'll break her neck." Solar said with an impeccable smile on her face. Yuju made an impressed expression but Moonbyul tugged the corners of her lips downwards.

Yuju watched how her Moonbyul argue with Solar and how she laughed with her. She smiled inwardly, sipping her tea. Finally, a girl who could make her sister ultra mega happy.

"Oh Yongsun-unnie, are you doing something tomorrow night?" Yuju questioned as she puts her cup of tea down. 
Moonbyul and Solar stops the bickering and looks at the younger. 

"I think my father and I will go to this birthday bash of one of his friend's wife. I heard she's a medical director of the base hospital of your university Byul," She turned her head to her girlfriend then to Yuju, "She owns several tertiary hospitals too but I heard she's a and not-so-good personality. Well, that's what I heard and they have proofs. Any by that being said, I don't like her. She's y like Krystal." 

Moonbyul and Yuju stared down on the girl and Solar raised a questioning brow, "What?" 

"Yongsun..." Moonbyul breathed.

Yuju once again, laughed out loud. 

"I like your girlfriend Unnie! Finally! A woman who can save this damn family!" Yuju exclaimed, hands tapping the table excitedly. "Welcome to the family my sister-in-law!" 

"Why is she so excited about this Byul?" Solar questioned.

Moonbyul smiled, fingers playing Solar's hair.

"You just dissed our mother, Yongsun." 

--

Solar and Moonbyul walks side by side, not holding each other's hand. They both stayed in silence. Yuju excused herself earlier and gone to somewhere that Moonbyul demanded to know but her sister didn't answer her. Of course, typical rebel Yuju.

The couple decided to stroll around the area with Moonbyul ultra careful right now. She forced Solar to where this and that, until no one could recognize the idol. Solar argued about this but with Moonbyul's insistence, she gave in. 

Moonbyul couldn't tell Solar what just happened last night, but one thing is for sure. She's going to protect her. At all cost. And with their wandering feet, they ended up in a small playground but no kids are playing around. Only them. That's what the couple is needing. Alone time. 

Solar looked around first before taking off the stupid hat Moonbyul forced her to wear, she looks like Sherlock in that stupid damn hat. Then she clings to Moonbyul's arm and lightly grips it, she's always drawn to her girlfriend's arm. She finds it so y too. Those biceps, damn. 

"Should I be sorry that I spoke ill to your mom?" Solar questioned, poking her girl's cheek. 

"Do I look like I'm mad?" 

Solar shakes her head.

"I'm not. My sister and I knows our mother well and we're so used to it, we're numb already. But..." Moonbyul paused while Solar waited. "Nevermind, let's just enjoy this day okay?" She pats Solar's chin with her fore finger and walks them to the swing with a platform of sands beneath it. Moonbyul took off her shoes and rolled up her pants a few inches, Solar watches the other girl.

"Come on, do what I'm doing." Moonbyul urged as she dips her feet on the sand, she looks like a kid. And she walks near the swing and sat on it, feet on the sand. Solar scoffs but did what Moonbyul had just done. She squealed a little when her feet dips on the sand. And surprisingly, the feel of the calms her. Moonbyul took Solar's hand and lead her to the other swing beside her. 

Solar's but touches the metal seat and swings herself a little, Moonbyul watches her as she smiled. 

"Will your mom like me Byul?" Solar questioned asked out of the blue, she looks down as she dips her bare feet deeper on the sand and it tickles her. Moonbyul looked away and took a deep breathe, unable to answer Solar's question. Solar got now answer but she nodded as if she understands what is Moonbyul going to say. 

"So that's why Krystal told me that your mother like her," Solar smiled bitterly, swinging herself. Moonbyul sits still, feet drawing something on the sand. "I'm sorry I came to your life a little too late, I think?" Solar continued. "Krystal and I were going to do a photoshoot together for a magazine."

Moonbyul stops everything and looks at Solar, the other girl just smiled at her. 

"I'm sorry I couldn't be there when you're having a hard time in the past with your mom. I'm sorry your first love is a crappy person. And when Krystal bragged about what happened between the two of you, it hurts Byul. I know it's just living in the past but knowing someone took everything important events in your life first, I don't know..." Solar laughs sullenly, "Aah, don't mind me I'm just being a jealous here. Sorry."

Moonbyul could only laugh lightly at the sudden rambling of her jealous girlfriend, this is not the typical Solar. She doesn't just say sorry too easily. And Moonbyul likes it even though Solar will just mumble a 'sorry' once in a blue moon, because that's how you know she's sincere.

"Yah don't cry." Moonbyul teased the older but Solar just kick the sand towards her feet as a playful revenge. 

"I ain't gonna cry you jerk." 

"Yeah, says the one with tears running down her face." 

Moonbyul pointed the tears on Solar's eyes and in her fluffy cheeks. Solar pouted and wipes the salty tears on her beautiful face as she tries not to sob too loud but a 'hngg' sound escape which made Moonbyul to burst out into laughter. 

The taller girl stood up and kneels infront of the crying girl, Solar covered her snot-stained face but Moonbyul is trying to swat it away from her face. 
"I can't see your face." 

"No, i'm ugly when I cry." Solar retorted, face still buried on her hands as she hides it away. 

"I saw you crying already. And yes, you looked like shrek when you cry." 

Solar used her hands to smack the head of her girlfriend but only to be caught by Moonbyul and holds it tightly. Moonbyul smiled as soon as she saw Solar's crying face. Moonbyul clasped Solar's hand together and kissed it, hoping it will put the other girl at ease. 

"Yongsun. Krystal may be the first, but she's not the one for me. Or two or three for that matter. I just want you. You're more important to me now. Every second that's passing, the more I want to be with you Yongsun. Wow, I sounded so sickly sentimental right here so please let's just stay together that's all I wanted to say."

They both giggled at their own moment but Solar can't deny that she's falling all over again for Moonbyul, a hundred thousand of times than she could imagine. 

"Yes. Yes Byul. Let's just stay together." Solar ruffles Moonbyul's hair, her worries are slowly vanishing with her girlfriend's constant reassurance. 

"I hope you're ready to meet my mother tomorrow." Moonbyul mumbled, as she used her sweater's sleeve to wipe Solar's tears. 

"I am now," Solar beamed as she fondled Moonbyul's cheek, "I love you." 

And with a wink, Moonbyul replied with her most heartful 'I love you too'.

--

Yuju strutted the apartment's hallway, a baseball bat on her hand. She already located this Taeyong guy's address, thanks to her classmates hacking technique. High school friends are the best when it comes in making trouble. She's already a trouble kid so why not do this to a hundred percent. 

When she saw her sister with Solar, she's really and totally happy. And that's when she decided  to destroy everyone who is going to be a er on their relationship. Even though she's not sharing the same last name with Moonbyul, she's really attached to her. They may not show it, but the sisters' bond is still there. 
She stops infront of  a unit with 009 as it's number on the door. She knocks on the wooden door, as she chewed on her lime flavored gum. After a while, a guy with a black hair and features like he came straight out in a manga appeared. He smiled politely but not enough to impress the girl.

"Ohh, a girl. What can I do for you missy?" Taeyong asked arm leaning down on his doorframe. Yuju mocked the boy as she grips her metal thing in her hand. 

 "You're Taeyong right?" 

"Ah, you know me. I didn't know i'm that famous around here. What's your name?" He conceitedly said while caressed his chin. Yuju could only laugh at this. 

"I'm actually here to hurt you," Yuju said as she raised the bat, tapping it on her other hand, "Shall we start?" 

Taeyong laughed but nervously, "Hey I could call security." 

"Then call security, you think I care?" Yuju said with her voice drops down, her eyes so devilish Taeyong could see what hell was like. "And hello, Princess Yuju has officially joined the game." 

Yuju plugged in her red-colored Beats as she blasted Babymetal's Give Me Chocolate as her background for this badass moment in her life. She hits Taeyong's leg which made the boy falls to the ground, she heard how the bone cracks which will possibly make the boy amputated or cannot walk for a year but she prefers the former. 

 

 

 

--

Yuju's moment will be continued on the next chapter! :D

Hiiiiii.

As always, Mamamoo's slaying! hahaha.

Thank you for reading this! Comments, subscriptions and upvotes are deeply appreciated! 

:) 

Have a nice day you all!