Venti

Finalmente

Moonbyul tried her best to open her sleepy eyes as she felt something wet and something warm her earlobe and nibbling on it. She could also hear soft sighs and soft chuckles from the one who is busy doing that. Moonbyul smiled but kept her eyes close.

“What time is it?” She questioned as she once again opened her eyelids, damn she's so drained after what happened last night. Solar drained the out of her. But she's proud of herself for keeping up with the y beast, who is in her glory and sitting right on top of her right now and doing some nibbling on her sensitive ear.

Solar chuckled. She caresses Moonbyul's cheek and made the younger look at her. She immediately captures Moonbyul's full lips and kisses it with much passion. Moonbyul couldn't help but to reciprocate that hot kiss that Solar is giving her and that kiss almost wake her up fully. Almost. Solar breaks the kiss and smiled gently at the girl below her.

“Hm, I think it's still around four am.”

Moonbyul sighs. Too early. And she needed her sleep, but Solar is getting that much needed slumber.

“One more round, Byul?” Solar smirks, running her fingers along Moonbyul's jawline. The other girl's eyes slightly widen but let out a small laugh anyway. Solar bit down her own lower lip as if seducing her girlfriend with a wink. And that's a lethal combination for Moonbyul.

“You've said that line a million times earlier, Yongsun.”

“Don't exaggerate, please. I've just said that line for five times and that was the sixth time.”

Yes. Round six or was it seven? Anyway, it will happen ladies and gentlemen.

“Gosh. You're so needy Yongsun.” Moonbyul snakes her arms around Solar's tiny waist. Solar then smiled widely as Moonbyul starts giving her shoulder feathery kisses. Moonbyul whispers her 'i love you's' and of course a little bit of ing that she realized Solar's one favorite thing about making love.

Solar unconsciously moaned. Moonbyul's hands started to wander in every inch of her girlfriend's body.

And Moonbyul has already lost her mind as Solar starts to grind against her while looking at her with much lust and love.

--

Muffled honking, the busy streets from below woke Solar up. She slowly opened her eyes and was greeted by a blue curtain hanging on the glass window just inches away beside their bed. She felt a weight on her abdomen. Solar genuinely smiled when her gaze landed on Moonbyul, who is sleeping soundly against her and the younger's arms protectively wrapped around her Yongsun. Typical clingy Moonbyul.

Solar her girlfriend's brown locks. They both passed out immediately after that steamy session earlier at dawn. Moonbyul just laid her head on Solar's tummy while her body is in between the older's legs. Solar was about to adjust the duvet that's covering her girlfriend's body, but she noticed something on Moonbyul's back.

Scratches, bite marks, and hickeys.

She gasped and she almost sits up just to tend to the things that she made on Moonbyul's body.

“Oh .” She mumbled, worried. She softly runs her hand against Moonbyul's back. The gesture made by Solar made Moonbyul stir. Being a light sleeper, Moonbyul opened her eyes and looked up just see a worried Solar looking down at her.

“Good morning, my sunshine.” Moonbyul lazily smiles, sleepy eyes fluttering cutely.

“Hello, love.” Solar greeted back. She cups Moonbyul's cheeks and uses her thumbs to her cheeks. “I'm sorry.”

Moonbyul tilted her head, confused to why Solar is saying sorry to her.

“I'm sorry. Your girlfriend just likes being rough in bed.” Solar continued as she purses her lips. And that made Moonbyul almost laugh loudly.

The brown haired girl moves toward Solar, using her elbow as leverage when she's already leveled with the girl. Solar's arms immediately wrapped around the body of her girlfriend.

Moonbyul winces when Solar touched the scratches on her back and the latter can't help but to feel sorry again. She kisses Moonbyul's forehead and the girl felt a little giddy by the gesture.

“Don't feel sorry. Last night was amazing, Yongsun. And I think we're even, because if you still didn't notice...I left markings on you too. I know you still have shoots to do, but...concealer would do, right?” Moonbyul awkwardly smiles, tapping her finger on Solar's nose.

Solar groaned, playfully pinching Moonbyul's side.

“How dare you Byulyi.”

“But you enjoyed it.”

Moonbyul puts her face in the crook of Solar's neck and they both laugh heartily. Solar softly Moonbyul's locks once again, eventually their laughter died down. They're just enjoying each other's warmth and breathing. Last night was both amazing and a disaster. They both knew that once they're out of this room, everyone's eyes are on them. Probably their names are on the headline, articles are everywhere and of course Solar's favorite, her haters are rejoicing for they can bash her. And Moonbyul isn't off the hook.

She hugs Moonbyul tighter.

“Don't let me go, Byul.” She said all of a sudden.

Moonbyul shifts and detaches herself from Solar's embrace. And as soon as her eyes landed on Solar, the idol sobs. Tears immediately run down from her beautiful face but Moonbyul is there to wipe those tears.

“And sometimes I hate myself for crying too much,” Solar sobs, breath hitching, but at the same time laughing softly. “I'm just...scared. Scared of the consequences by the actions I made last night. What if they will really take you away from me? What if one day you're not here with me anymore?”

Hearing this from Solar, it breaks Moonbyul's heart. If she could just take all that uncertainties away from her, she would do it just to let Solar feel at ease and just be happy. With her.

“I'm here, love. I'm just here. No one's taking me away from you, remember that. And i'm not stupid enough to let you go, and if I did Yuju's going to shoot my head with her shotgun, Whee In's going to blast my body with that grenade she inherit from her retired military grandpa and have you seen Hwasa's nails, that could slit my throat. People might not like us but there are certain people that will do anything to have us together and I am thankful for them.”

She takes Solar's hand in hers, interlacing their fingers.

“You're here with me and no one will take you away from me. I chose you to be with you. I have been waiting for somebody that like me enough, willing to sleep together then when morning comes, that person’s still here. Then we will eat pancakes for breakfast, but I couldn’t really eat properly because she keeps on snatching it off my plate.” Moonbyul chortled while Solar had to bite her lower lip, tucking the brown tresses behind Moonbyul’s hair. “And finally you’re here. I have loved you this far and it’s a step I can’t just take back.”

“Wow,” Solar breathily said, “If you’re expecting some good reply from that confession, I don’t have one.” She grips Moonbyul’s hair lightly as she stared too intensely in the latter’s eyes. Hoping that just a simple eye contact would convey her feelings, words don’t just come easy. And Solar thought that words aren’t enough for what Moonbyul could deserve.

“Just love me the same, Yongsun.”

Solar could only nod, leaning forward just to kiss Moonbyul’s awaiting lips.

--

Fully dressed in Moonbyul’s clothes, Solar waits for her girlfriend outside their room. Moonbyul is busy locking the unit’s door and after she properly locked the metal entrance, she slipped the keycard on her back pocket. She smiled, offering her hand for Solar to take.

Solar held Moonbyul’s delicate hand on her own, but not forgetting to kiss the younger’s cheek. Moonbyul pulled her close to her side as they started to walk through the hallway.

“Come on, fire exit is this way. Taeyeon told me the back exit is much safer and it’s quite secluded, so there are not much people to see us together.” Moonbyul stated, dragging Solar to the opposite way.

Solar frowned. She stops on her tracks which made Moonbyul to halt also. Moonbyul looks at her girlfriend with a questioning look on her face.

“Let’s not walk away from this anymore Byul.”

“What?”

Solar inhaled and exhaled loudly, “After what happened last night, people probably knew about us too.”

Moonbyul is now picking up what Solar means.

“No more hiding then?” Moonbyul asked.

Solar nodded.

“Okay, Yongsun. Let’s not hide.”

Moonbyul tightens her hold on Solar’s hand. Their strides are calm and relax, as if they’re really sure of what they will do now and it made Solar elated in some way. Moonbyul’s beside her and that’s all that matters now. They went in inside the elevator and Moonbyul pressed the button for the lobby of the building.

As soon as the elevator dings and opens, Moonbyul puts her arm protectively around Solar. The couple went out from the lift and just walked calmly through the building’s lobby. But as they’re making their way to the exit, people were already making a flock around them. Reporters, media men. Solar immediately leaned her body closer to Moonbyul’s.

The people around them kept on asking questions, camera flashes are everywhere too. But they just kept mum and continue to walk away and thanks to the security guards of this building for they are doing their best to keep the media men away from them.

“Kim Solar! What can you say about this dating scandal you are in?”

Solar only smiled as a reply then she looked up to see Moonbyul keeping a stoic face, sometimes glaring at the reporters.

Then out of nowhere somewhere from the distance somebody yelled, “Korea hates you now !!”

That earned gasps from several people, Solar could only scoff. Such a petty highschooler.

But when Moonbyul heard that, she couldn’t let that off. She will not let that pass. She saw the one who yelled those words to her girlfriend, and then she flips her middle finger to that y girl.

“ you.” She stated and that shut the hater up. And Solar couldn’t believe what Moonbyul had just done. But it’s so amusing seeing this side of Moonbyul. “Hey you,” she then turned her venomous eyes, cold face to the reporters in front of them, “Get out of the way.”

Hearing this authoritative voice from Moonbyul, reporters scooted immediately somehow fearing the girl. Who ever knew that Moonbyul could do that?! The ever pure, non-cussing creature just did what?

And without wasting any seconds, they got on the cab that’s waiting just outside the building that Moonbyul had requested earlier. Once inside the cab, Solar couldn’t take off her amused smirk as she’s looking at Moonbyul.

“Never in my life would I imagine you doing that.” Solar pushed Moonbyul lightly, shaking her head in disbelief. “So bold, Moon Byul Yi.”

Moonbyul just shrugs, “Because in a world full of haters, be a Sulli.”

Solar blinks her eyes, processing what Moonbyul had just said. “Oh. My. God. You did not Moonbyul.” The idol pretended to surprise, covering even. But her girlfriend just stated ‘Sulli’, the girl who wants to burn k-pop to the ground by giving her haters an ‘I don’t care about what you say about me, I am getting richer while you’re getting poorer.’

And Solar and the taxi driver could only laugh so hard on that reference Moonbyul had just made.

--

“You are making the headlines, Miss Kim Solar.”

The man in front of her said, crossing his legs and clasping his hands together. Keeping her under his scrutinizing gaze. She kept her head hung low, unable to look straight to his eyes.

“Why didn’t you tell us?” Her CEO, Kim Do Hoon had said. “You are my niece, Solar. Does your father know about this?”

Solar nodded.

“And he couldn’t even tell me. That brother of mine.” He shook his head, rubbing his chin as if thinking.

“Are you mad, Uncle?”

“It doesn’t matter now, my niece. If you just told me earlier before this kind of dilemma came, we could’ve done something to protect you and your girlfriend. Look, you are my lovely niece and as your loving Uncle, I will do everything for you.”

Kim Do Hoon sighed but he’s looking at Solar with much concern and care, “We should release an official statement about your relationship with Moonbyul and Hwasa is out there, fixing the things about the deals and contracts with your upcoming schedules. And I think you are lucky enough that some of them are willing to stick with you as their endorser.”

Solar nodded, again. She really doesn’t know what to say. The news just broke out like a wildfire and her issue with Moonbyul’s mother isn’t going to anything good.

But she heard her uncle’s laugh and that made her glanced at him. Kim Do Hoon is wearing this smile, a silly smile but a bright smile that naturally runs in the blood of Kim’s. She purses her lips, brows rising in question.

“Uncle, don’t you think you’re taking this issue so lightly? I mean, it could ruin you also. I know—“

“Yongsun,” Mr. CEO called out, “I know you’re worried. But let uncle handle this.”

Kim Do Hoon stood from his typical leathery I-am-the-CEO-chair and straightened up his suit. He’s still smiling as he walks towards her worried niece then stops when he’s near enough to pat Solar’s head. He knew Solar ever since the world began for her. Solar have changed. A better Solar is what he is seeing right now.

“Kid, I am so proud of you. You’re really a Kim,” Her uncle wipes his imaginary tears, and he even sniffs as if his snot if falling from his pointy nose, “I’ve never been this proud of this family. You should love whoever you want to love because if not, what’s the point right?”

Solar is now awkwardly sitting there, looking at her uncle doing this little skit. “Um uncle, as much as I want to thank you for supporting my love for Moon Byul Yi, aren’t you going a little too dramatic?”

But the dramatic Kim Do Hoon pretended not to hear this and continues with his moment, “I’m sure your mom is proud of you right now, maybe she’s even clapping all the way from heaven. And I’m telling you Yongsun, my niece that I love dearly, please give me a grandchild immediately.”

Solar almost choke on her own saliva, almost fall from her chair and almost kick her uncle’s crotch. If Moonbyul could just hear what her uncle had just said, she would’ve crack up so hard and think that the Kim family is really a crazy one. But knowing Moonbyul, she would love her anyway.

“Granchild. Big word, Uncle.” Solar rolls her eyes.

“Kid, spread the Kim’s beautiful genes. Don’t fight me on this. I am so passionate about this matter and trust me your dad would love to see little Yongsun running around in the near future. We aren’t getting any younger. Please, I am telling this too to your girlfriend.”

“I’m out of this, Uncle. I went here to talk about the issue your company is facing because of me and all I’m getting is how you want me to procreate,” Solar stood up, grabbing her bag and gave a quick hug to her dramatic Uncle CEO.

“The issue is going to be just fine, okay? Trust me.”

Solar snorts, “How?”

“We just have to kill those who ruin you.”

“Yup. That’s it. I’m leaving.”

“Yah Yongsun! Name my grandchild Nayeon! I bet she’ll have your squirtle-like face and Moonbyul’s coolness. I’m telling you, she’s going to inherit this company!”

Solar finally closed her uncle’s door’s office but she heard the request of Kim Do Hoon about naming her baby Nayeon. But Solar smile, nonetheless. She wonder if Moonbyul likes to have a kid and she also wonder if what Moonbyul would look like if she’s taking care of a child, it would probably look like World War III is happening and she witnessed how Umji struggled with Moonbyul’s constant playfulness.

She shakes her head. This is not the time to think about having a ‘Nayeon’ in their life. This time, she’s facing a big issue that’s shook South Korea’s ground and even the North that both soldiers from each boundary called ceasefire just to catch a glimpse of her relationship with the same .

“Well, surprise motherers. Korea isn’t as straight anymore.” She mumbled under her breath, laughing inwardly too.

--

Whee In couldn’t stop staring at Moonbyul, she drinks her chocolate shake, sipping it as loudly as she could.

“Can you please stop staring at me?” Moonbyul irritatingly said, but she calmly sips her own cup of tea. But on the inside she’s ready to splash the fluid in her best friend’s face.

“Must’ve hard when girlfriend likes it rough, huh?” 

“Goodness Whee In. What the hell. Don’t say words just like that. I’m going to burn you.”

“Fine.” Whee In rolled her eyes, “But anyway, what’s your plan? You’re quite famous, my friend.”

“I’m going to talk to my mom first, later. Whether she likes it or not. Yuju’s handling the hate comments on the internet, probably she’s assaulting each one of them now with her infamous baseball bat with her newly formed squad inspired by DC comics. She’s good at tracking them down.”

Whee In cackled but nodded anyway. And the cafe they are in right now is gradually getting crowded. Then whispers and stares are getting noticeable too. Whee In looked around and they’re right, some of the patrons are staring at them. Some stare with disgust but some with a proud smile on their faces as if patting Moonbyul’s back for being so brave. The small girl glared to a group of female who stared so badly to her friend.

But then a boy, probably just hitting his puberty, went to their table. He stood with much confidence in his body, Moonbyul and Whee In just stared at him.

“You should stay away from her.”

Moonbyul frowned.

“You’re ruining her. Her fans hate you. I hate you.”

“Hey boy, stop before I call the guard.” Whee In warned, narrowing her eyes. But Moonbyul just kept her eyes on the boy, her face is turning cold and her eyes are turning deadly too. The boy isn’t backing away and that’s the cue of Whee In to signal the guard that there’s something wrong going on.

But before the bulky guard could even reach them, the fanboy spills the hot tea and splashing it on Moonbyul’s arm, Whee In shrieked in shock and the boy still harshly grab Moonbyul’s collar. He almost punches Moonbyul’s face, but thank heavens the guard is near enough to catch the small boy’s arm and tried to take the boy out despite his struggles.

Whee In immediately went beside Moonbyul, she winces when she saw the redness forming in her friend’s arm. Moonbyul gently patted her arm with the napkin and the staff of the café is kind enough to put a cold compress on her scalded arm.

Moonbyul can’t help but to groan, she admits that her arm hurts.

“I’m going to screw that boy’s !” Whee In exclaimed, ready to call her grandpa’s military friends just to lend her a Remington 22 rifle and she’s ready for the shoot-to-kill mission. “Should we go to the hospital?”

“No. I can handle this. Just cold compress and an ointment would do.” Moonbyul tried to smile, keeping the cool bag on her scalded skin. Damn, no blisters please. “Let’s just get out of here.”

“Are you still going to your mom?”

“Probably not now. I can’t take another battery from a person.”

Whee In agreed but really, she wants to smack that boy to the point that his soul is separated from his body. And she thought of Solar, damn if she heard this news, she’s really going to torture that mad fanboy who hurts her girlfriend and she want to witness that.

Moonbyul gathered her things and they went towards the exit, still the whispers and stares aren’t stopping. Well, it isn’t going to stop anytime soon.

--

“You’re still on with Nicole’s photoshoot, remember with Krystal?” Hwasa said, looking through her phone. Solar nodded, her phone is non-stop buzzing and ringing. Red Velvet members are trying to contact her and other acquaintances of hers from the industry but she’s really in the proper mood right now to explain. She’s not neglecting her friends, especially Irene, Wendy, Seulgi, Joy and Yeri, but she just needs this time to think about how she would face Moonbyul’s mother. And she knows that they will understand her.

“Are you okay?” Hwasa asked her friend, she noticed how tired Solar’s eyes were and that she keeps on massaging her temples, “Are you getting a headache?”

“I’m fine, Hwasa. Maybe a rest would do.”

Hwasa smiled sadly, she took a seat next to her friend, “Just hang on, okay? The CEO and the company is doing their best for you.”

Solar chuckled, remembering her Uncle’s mini drama, “Yeah, bet Uncle’s really doing his best. Thank goodness, he’s with us.”

“He always got your back, Solar.” Hwasa patted Solar’s back, “How’s Moonbyul?”

“She’s with Whee In right now,” She sighed, running her fingers on her smooth hair, “I’m going to stay in her apartment tonight. And I already called dad, he knows now how the situation is taking. Uncle and dad have already talked. But he said he needs to talk to Moonbyul and I’m giving her a head’s up.”

“Is he going to kill Moonbyul?”

Solar whines, “Hwasa.”

Hwasa held her arms in mid air, “I’m just kidding, okay? You need a lift?”

“No. Moonbyul’s picking me up but thanks anyway.” Solar smiled widely and it warms Hwasa’s heart to see her friend’s smile in the midst of this controversy. Hwasa then hugs Solar which made the latter to be surprised briefly, but the idol returns the hug anyway.

“I’m always here.” Hwasa stated, rubbing Solar’s back. And Solar could feel the overflowing sincerity of Hwasa’s words, she then hugs the girl tightly.

“I know. And I’m thankful for that.” Solar blinks her tears, “Thank you, my friend. For keeping up with me.”

--

With Hwasa’s help and with all the dodging of the reporters in front of their company, Solar successfully slips herself inside Moonbyul’s car. The two just smiled upon seeing each other, a real smile.

“I missed you.” Solar started, leaning her temple on the leathery passenger seat.

“I’m missing you all day, love.” Moonbyul replied, pinching Solar’s cheek lightly.

Solar grabs Moonbyul’s arm and she intends to playfully pinch it but Moonbyul winces. She frowned while Moonbyul tried to pull her arm back but her girlfriend is holding it firmly. Solar looks at her, serious and Moonbyul could only sigh.

The idol then rolls her girlfriend’s sleeve and she gasps lightly, “Is this a first degree burn?!”

“It’s fine, Yongsun. It will heal.” Moonbyul reasoned out, trying to cover again her arm with her sleeve but Solar isn’t letting her go.

“Who ing did this?!” She pointed at girl’s arm then inspecting it, and blowing it even as if it could help. “Tell me Moon Byul Yi, who the did this? I’m going incinerate every part of that person.”

Moonbyul noticed how Solar is panicking right now, she chuckled. She her chapped lips as she watches Solar still trying to inspect her arm, muttering some curses and her concerns of how she needs hospitalization and all. Then she leaned in, kissing the lips of Solar just to shut the girl up.

After a while, she leaned back. She’s looking at the flustered Solar in front of her, “It is fine. I’m fine. I know how to tend to this. Stop worrying, Yongsun.” She beamed, caressing Solar’s cheek with her thumb.

“Stop worrying?! I can’t chill about this Byul. You’re hurt! It’s one of the crazy fans isn’t it? Someone attacked you? Just tell me.”

“Hey, hush now. This is nothing and I am going to tell that over and over again until you stop your rants.”

Solar could only sigh, “Fine,” She groaned, “But if this happens again, you need to shut up and I’ll do whatever I want.” Solar said through gritted teeth.

“Okay. You’re the boss.”

“Ugh, stupid people!!” Solar huffs like a kid.

Moonbyul laughs softly as she started the engine, ready to go to her apartment.

“I hope this will end now. And let’s just runaway from here. Then we will make ‘Nayeon’.” Moonbyul heard Solar’s mumbling, she glanced at the grumpy girl beside her but keeping her eyes on the road immediately.

“What? Who is Nayeon?”

Solar then turned her face on the tinted car window, unable to let Moonbyul see her blushing face.

“Just drive, Moonbyul. Keep your eyes on the road.” She said because there’s no way she’s telling Moonbyul that Nayeon’s the name of their future child, as per Uncle CEO’s request. And she made a mental note to call Yuju later, she needs to track down whoever did that to Moonbyul. She needs to know so that she can paralyze that bastard.

 

 

 

 

 

---

A/N:

Hahahaha. I'm still laughing at the Sulli reference though, I couldn't help it! That girl amazes me but too bad, she deleted her instagram. The way she burns her haters. Damn girl.

And I'm so happy you're loving Yuju's character! There's still more left! 

As always, thank you for reading this! Muah! 

Y'all love some steamy MoonSun huh.

And I can't totally angst guys! I'm sorry if you're looking for a heavy angst here. I just can't angst too much. It's making me sad.

(Sorry for the mistakes!)