Tre

Finalmente

 

"Moon what?" 

Moonbyul just chuckled, amazed by the confused girl infront of her.

"My name's Moon Byul Yi, from Bucheon, 24 years old. And my favorite color is Yellow. But just call me Moonbyul. Okay Miss Kim Yongsun?" The woman finishes and sent a blinding smile towards Solar. "Oh, should I call you Yongsun or Solar? Because Whee In told me you've got two names." Moonbyul innocently tilted her head.

Solar cringed at the gesture, "Whatever you like Moon Byul Yi." she wants to roll her eyes but Moonbyul fixed her gaze on her causing her to halt everything she will do next. The she felt Moonbyul's eyes all over her.

"Wow Kim Yongsun, such nice legs." Moonbyul teased, smirking. Moonbyul caught up the words she said and she focus her sight on Solar's eyes wide eyed, she held up her arms ready to explain, "That's n-not...I'm...-- Ouch!" 

Before continuing her sentence, a bottle of lotion landed on her forehead. Hard. 

 

--

 

Moonbyul sat on Solar's couch, an iced pack on her forehead to atleast relieve the newly formed bump. She sighed for the nth time as she waited the girl named Yongsun to get ready. It's been twenty minutes and the girl hasn't emerged from her room and Moonbyul let out a frustrated sigh.

"Just what is that girl doing?" She mumbled while she leaned her head on the backrest of the couch, adjusting the cold pack on her forehead, "I didn't know she really hit hard." she said but letting an amused smile as she closed her eyes for awhile. 

The door creaked open which made Moonbyul snapped her head towards it, she held the iced pack in place. Solar walked out wearing a sundress and a cardigan sweater to match, her long brown hair wavy as ever. The girl in a sundress narrowed her eyes at Moonbyul while the latter just looked at her. Moonbyul took off the cold pack, feeling a lot better.

"Just what are we doing today?" Solar asked in an annoyed tone as she slipped on her cream sandals that screamed money, which Moonbyul noticed and if she calculated right it'll be half of her annual paycheck.

"We're going to have a tour in this town, as your father told us. I'll show you the farm too." Moonbyul stated while putting her black sling bag over her shoulder. "Let's go, we are burning daylight Kim Yongsun." 

Moonbyul walked to the door while the grumpy Solar just followed her while dragging her feet and slumped her shoulders. The taller girl happened to see this scene as she was opening the door for Yongsun, and she chuckled softly. 

"Shut up Moon." Solar glared at her which causes her to stopped smiling immediately. Moonbyul nodded like a kid and shrugged, she locked Solar's door as they went out the house. 

Solar went ahead and passed her gates, she scan her environment while waiting for Moonbyul to catch up. It's already eight thirty in the morning but the sun seems just rose from the horizon. She felt the sun hits her skin and she inhaled the cold air that's enveloping her and it felt good, she can't even remember when's the last time she felt this good...fresh. Her life as a celebrity and living in Seoul is good, but being here right now wasn't that bad either.

"Hey, ready?" 

Well, except for this one. 

Moonbyul taps her shoulder and she showed her smile again, while Solar just nodded in response. 

"Well first off we're going to the grocery store, I'll show you where to buy your neccessities. Then the neighborhood, the fields and farm." Moonbyul explained as they started walking.

"Yeah, whatever." 

Moonbyul heard Solar mumbled but then she scoffed playfully, "Hey, you might want to be nice to me. See what you did?" The taller girl stopped infront of the idol and pointed at her now swollen forehead while lifting her bangs on the process. Solar was caught off guard as Moonbyul's face was just inches away from hers. 

"Y-yah! You're too close." Solar pushed Moonbyul's shoulders, "And it isn't my fault you ert!" 

"ert?! Really. I'm your saviour! If I didn't come, you'll be stuck there for as long as God knows." Moonbyul retaliated. 

"Don't shout at me!" 

"I am not! I'm just explaining!" 

"You're doing it!"

"Oh come--" 

Before Moonbyul could finished Solar just kicked her shin, and she let out a loud yelp. Causing some bystanders to looked at them curiously, the woman with black hair bend while grabbing her pained extremity and soothed it. Moonbyul glared at her but Solar didn't back down and raised her brow with a threathening looked. The talled girl took a deep breath and straightened herself finding the courage not to kill the girl that's infront of her. 

"Kim Yongsun." 

"Moon Byul Yi."

"You're like a kid, okay? A pre-school kid who throws a tantrum whenever and wherever she likes." 

Solar gasped and narrowed her eyes towards Moonbyul, "And you think you're not like a kid? Ha! News flash Moon Byul Yi,  but you are too."

Moonbyul's eye twitched, "Wow...you've got guts Kim Yongsun. Wow." she shook her head, she knows this coversation will not do anything good for both of them. "Let's just get on this day and let's get over this." she waved her hand to dismissed their little fight on the sidewalk which earned several onlookers. Moonbyul's already tired and to think the day has just begun. 

"Why, of course Moon Byul Yi." Solar wore a sarcastic smile.

"Oh you've got dimples here," Moonbyul touched the spot with her thumb which made Solar to flinched alittle to the touch and causing her to stop smiling. 

"Yah! Don't touch me!" She swatted Moonbyul's hand which made the latter laugh, "You're weird and a ert." Solar blushed but she looked away so that Moonbyul won't anymore. Solar went ahead leaving a laughing Moonbyul. 

 

--

 

"This way is the market, and if you turn left you'll see the park it's nice just to walk there, fresh air and all." As Moonbyul was  saying the places she's gesturing her hands to the directions, Solar just kept mum throughout the tour and Moonbyul was just talking assuming the girl was listening to her.

"We'll just walk a few meters before we will reach the farm okay?" Moonbyul continued. As she turned to looked at Solar, she saw the brown haired girl was raising her phone, pointing at different directions.

"What are you doing?" The taller girl asked curiously, "Did you even listen to me?" 

"Yeah yeah Moon Byul Yi," Solar groaned as she continued to get a phone signal, it's been a day since she last received a text message. She even wonders if news broke the  internet again about her leaving for awhile from the spotlight or what scandulous things the media now has fed the people about her. "Come at me phone reception, ugh! ing stupid phone!"

But before she could get a signal, someone grabbed the phone in her hand and it shocked her. And that someone was Moonbyul.

"Hey! That's mine." Solar tried to get her phone on Moonbyul's hand, but somehow she can't. Moonbyul's taller than her and stronger and all she could do was well, try.

"Will you stop for awhile Kim Yongsun." Moonbyul's voice dropped to a deeper tone, which made Solar stopped and she thinks the blackhaired girl was now serious. 

"You can hit me or ignore me. Just. Don't. Curse." The taller girl looked at Solar's eyes, firmly. "No cursing while you're with me, okay Kim Yongsun?" 

Solar didn't move or utter any word.

"Kim Yongsun." 

"I get it, I get it. Okay, no cursing. No saying bad words. Now," Solar hurriedly grabbed her phone from Moonbyul's hand, "this  is my phone, don't touch it ever again, okay Moon Byul Yi?"

"Deal, Kim Yongsun. And did I ever tell you that  I know place where you can get proper phone signals?" 

"What the--"

"Yongsun."

"I mean, flipping duck, whydidn't you tell me sooner?!" Solar immediately changed the cuss word to any words that came first to her mind and shoved Moonbyul's shoulder lightly. The contact made Moonbyul smile genuinely as the touch lingers on her shoulder. 

She's getting used to me huh? That was fast.

"You didn't ask."

"My heavens Moon Byul Yi, I need phone reception now more than anything."

"Why? What's the big deal?"

"Uh because I need to talk to my manager, I need to check my social media accounts. And I've got two point six million followers on instagram and three million in twitter, so I'm kind of a big deal here you know." Solar said stressing every word to Moonbyul, for her to understand, for her to know how much she needed phone signals.

Instead, she heard a laugh erupting from Moonbyul. Solar swear she would've hit the girl's head right there and then, "I'm sorry..." Moonbyul tried to hold her laughter and she composed herself, "Wow, so Whee In didn't lie.You're really a celebrity. Wow. I thought Whee In's just pranking me." 

And then a realization struck Solar, all this time Moonbyul didn't know she's an idol well she had an idea but she didn't believe it. And where the hell is Whee In?

Moonbyul wants to laugh more but she saw Solar's blazing eyes, ready to cut her in half. She cleared and abruptly ending her laughter and fixed her face in a serious manner. 

"Um, I'll show you the spot." Moonbyul uncomfortably shifted in her position as the blazing eyes never leave her, she gulped. "L-let's go."

Stuttering? Really Moonbyul

"I will really hit you hard on the face Moon Byul Yi." Solar threathened. 

"I will never laugh again," Moonbyul bowed, "I'm sorry." Moonbyul bowed again in ninety degrees. While she's bowing, Solar made a noiseless laugh trying not to slip any sound. The smaller girl found it utterly cute. Solar's just messing with Moonbyul too, two can play this game. Solar won, Moonbyul loser.

What the hell Moon Byul Yi? You're really something

"Let's go Moon Byul Yi, show me the place."

Moonbyul immedately straightened and nodded. "Let's go."

When Solar knew she won this teasing game and she walked proudly.

"And really, Kim Yongsun? Flipping duck as a substitute cuss word?" Moonbyul teased. 

"MOON BYUL YI! STOP!" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--

 

Yay! Chapter 3!

#MAMAMOO1STWIN YEHEEET! 

And...is the phasing okay? Hahaha. More to come! Fluffiness will come your way shippers. 

Thank you for reading, subbing and commenting on this fic! Keep 'em coming! 

And you, yes you, stop lurking in the shadows and subscribeeeee hihi, oh you don't want? Okay :( 

 

 

See you theeen! Peace!