Ventotto

Finalmente

“Yuju! Give me my shoes, you little…”

“Grandma! Oh my god, can you please stop? Stop being so stubborn just for today! Mom just told us that you can’t be discharge yet!”

Yuju yelled back as she held her Grandma’s shoes uphigh, backing away from the elderly. They’ve been arguing for at least an hour now, nobody’s winning. They’re both stubborn.

“I am now fine, my granddaughter, let’s go home.” Grandma Moon calmly said, taking a deep breath. “Besides, you know I hate hospitals!” And there goes again her yelling while throwing her hands in the air as if she’s gone crazy.

The younger girl released an air through , clearly annoyed. She wanted to say how dead her Grandma looked like when she’s on the hospital bed for a day, unconscious and unmoving, just to make her stay in the hospital. But this would dishearten her precious grandma.

“Grandma, you need this. Listen to me, listen to your most beautiful, y, smart, eloquent granddaughter. And don’t yell at me!” Yuju said, emphasizing the words that she described herself. The elder just looked at her incredulously, she can’t stop herself too from rolling her damn eyes.

“Gosh, this kid thinks too highly for herself.” Grandma Moon mumbled quietly, narrowing her eyes and ready to hit her most beautiful, y, smart, eloquent granddaughter. But she can’t, Yuju was too far away from her. But then again, pillows are nearby and Grandma Moon just catapults pillow towards Yuju’s direction.

“Yah kid! I will surely going to hit you once you’re within my reach.”

Yuju kicks the pillows that’s been lying on the ground now, lowering her hands that’s been on the air while holding the god awful grandma shoes of her Grandma.

“Grandma! Calm down! You are not quite well yet!”

But nobody’s calm in this situation. And thank goodness, the room is sound proof.

“Gosh, where’s unnie?” Yuju questions, looking at the door. Her sister should be in her right now, she can be the one talking to her grandma about this. Yuju and Grandma Moon’s temper would run out easily and Moonbyul being the good soul wouldn’t.

And sometimes Yuju thinks her sister isn’t human at all, and she’s an angel in disguise. But Yuju gagged just by thinking about it, she usually go for inhumane but still human, like a bad aura but still can have good aura. Yes, she knows it’s hard to explain, don’t make her explain it. And Solar Kim Yongsun is the perfect specimen for that.

That’s why she’s all in for Solar to be her sister-in-law.

“What the hell?” They someone said as the door opens. There goes the devil and the angel.

“Finally…” Yuju sighed in relief, Moonbyul looks at her in question but Yuju gave nothing but a straight face while Solar now was busy picking up the pillow on their way to grandma.

The younger walked to her sister and slap the shoes lightly on her sister’s chest, and Moonbyul immediately caught her grandma’s shoes on her hands.

“Talk to grandma, she wants home.” Yuju whispered, “I’ll go get something to eat.”

Moonbyul spare a glance to her grandma who is now being hugged by Solar, she sighed and nodded. She gets the picture now, she totally knows what had happened before they came in. And Yuju was out of the door.

“Have been eating well, Grandma?” Solar asked, sitting beside the elderly, hugging her sideways.

“Of course, I am. But hospital food , it’s like I’m in prison.” Grandma Moon feels so nauseated just by saying it. Solar and Moonbyul shared a look, and the latter just shrugged. Solar just giggled.

“Grandma, you should stay here for few days. They’re going to run some tests, give you your medicines, which by the way nurse Eunhee told me that you are being hard headed.” Moonbyul said, crossing her arms.

“That nurse Eunhee, she’s a kind kid and beautiful too, if only you’re still single Byul, I will definitely lend you to her.” Grandma Moon excitedly said, poking Moonbyul’s side.

Solar loudly cleared , flipping her hair like ‘B, I’m fabulous’.

“I’m feeling so betrayed, Grandma Moon. Never in my life have I been hurt like this.” Solar clearly said, hands on her chest. “And do you think Moonbyul is like a thing that you can just lend?”

But wait, Solar isn’t finish yet.

“Moonbyul is mine, Grandma Moon, okay?” Solar held out an ‘okay’ sign.

Grandma Moon slowly let out a smile, while Moonbyul on the other hand was blushing so damn hard, trying to stop herself from smiling too much. Moonbyul gotta act cool about this, she touches her fringe coolly and her lips, but deep down she’s melting.

Possessive Solar is to die for.

“Of course, of course, Yongsun. I was just kidding. You’re the righteous one to be my granddaughter-in-law.” Grandma Moon slowly said while patting Solar’s head like a puppy, “So, help me escaped this hell and let’s all go home.”

Bribing at its finest.

“But grandma…” Moonbyul interjected but her granny was fast enough to kick on the shin, and the poor girl yelped in pain. And it’s like the elder doesn’t have any illness to consider.

For the last time, Grandma Moon took a deep breath, closing her eyes before opening it again and looked at Moonbyul in sincere manner. Moonbyul took a step back at how her grandma was looking at her, it’s too…intense.

“I will have a proposition to make. I will take all the medications that the doctor will give to me, I will take care of myself very carefully, I will eat well and will sleep on time…but,” Grandma Moon held her finger, “I will go home, right now.”

“Deal?” Grandma Moon continued.

Moonbyul narrowed her eyes, while Solar was looking at her girlfriend.

“That’s a tough call, grandma. Knowing you, you don’t take care of yourself…you can’t even sleep on time!” Moonbyul argued, her voice almost went up high but full of concern.

“Moon Byul Yi, are we clear on that?” The elderly urged, as if she doesn’t heard what Moonbyul had said.

Moonbyul bit her lip, scoffed, and then looked away.

Solar thought Moonbyul must be going frenzy right now, she stood up and reached for her girlfriend’s hand and held it firmly. Moonbyul stared at the beautiful creature just right in front of her. Then Solar’s eyes landed on the waiting Grandma Moon.

“Let me add a deal on that Grandma,” Solar started and she waited for a response from the elderly. And she got a nod. “If you really want to go home and do the remaining medications there, well… Moonbyul and I will be there, too.”

Both the Moons in the room stared at her, urging her to continue because they’re confused as to what Solar has just said.

“Moonbyul and I will stay with you until you are well, Grandma!” Solar happily said, “At least we could monitor you, and don’t you want your granddaughter-in-law be your own personal nurse?”

“Hey, Yongsun what—“ Moonbyul didn’t even finish her sentence because Grandma Moon just clapped her hands so loudly and yelled an enthusiastic ‘DEAL!’ that she thought she might go deaf. Moonbyul sighed as she looked at her girlfriend and grandma happily hugging each other.

“Well, that was unexpected.” Moonbyul mumbled. Solar’s impulsiveness is really something, it will caught you off guard and bite you on your . But Moonbyul catches herself smiling a little at the sight right before her, Grandma Moon and Solar on the same house, what could possibly go wrong?

“Yeah, what could possibly go wrong?” The blonde-haired girl whispered with such low spirit.

--

Hwayoung entered the room where her mother was admitted and she immediately saw the elderly laughing so merrily with Solar and Umji, because the little girl just showed them a little dance prod, while Moonbyul and Yuju were packing the things of their grandmother. The classy woman was not amused by her mother’s decision by going home against medical advised.

“Mother,” She called out and all eyes on her. Solar stood up straight, rubbing her palms together while Grandma Moon just let out a smile, “Are you really doing this?”

“Hwayoung, yes, I am really doing this.” She answered, allowing herself to stand and Moonbyul immediately went straight to her to assist but granny gave her a sign that she’s okay. “I’m just going home, what’s the deal about that? There, I could be safe, I could be peaceful. And besides,” She looked at Solar, the one who proposed a deal to her that’s why she can’t wait to go home, “Yongsun will be with me and with Moonbyul too!”

Solar couldn’t even looked at Mrs. Choi right now, she knows she’s part of this, aish, why do I even suggested it?

“Yongsun…” Hwayoung called, and Solar’s attention was now at her.

“Y-yes?”

Yuju nudged her sister and whispered, “Uh-oh, sis-in-law having trouble. Mayday, mayday.” And Yuju got elbowed from Moonbyul’s sharp bones.

“Let’s talk outside.” Hwayoung said and Moonbyul was the first one to protest.

“I think I’m the one who you need to talk, Mom. I’m the one signed grandma’s discharge sheet. I’m the one held responsibility for this.” Moonbyul hurriedly explained, but Hwayoung was out of the door once she’s finished. She’s about to go after her mom but Solar held her arm, stopping her.

Solar was just smiling, a smiling angel she is, “I’ll go, hush now Byul.”

Moonbyul scratched her head, but she nodded anyway, and Solar went to follow her girlfriend’s mom. Once they’re out of the door, Grandma Moon just snorted, trying to hide her laugh. And Yuju was eating her popcorn, while Umji was putting on her cute little coat.

And Moonbyul was left worrying about Solar and mom.

“Don’t worry about them, unnie. You better get used to this if you’re planning to stick with Yongsun-unnie forever, those two will have conflicts as usual even though mom was now open to your relationship.” Yuju explained, popping some more popcorn to .

“But still…” Moonbyul sighed, she shook her head to clear her thoughts. She smiled at her grandma who looks like she’s ready to go home because Umji just puts her grandma’s hat and it resembles Queen Elizabeth’s famous style.

“Let’s go home now, everybody!” Umji shouted in her little voice, even her voice is so squishingly cute.

“Aye! Captain!” Yuju shouted too, but it sounds like a dying beluga that Moonbyul finds irritating and disturbing.

--

Solar didn’t know what to do or say if ever Mrs. Choi would confront her about this situation, but in the back of her mind she will have to just take whatever sermon Moonbyul’s mom will give. She can only sigh.

Hwayoung heard the loud sigh Solar had let out, she took a glance over to the worried girl before going back to what she’s writing. They’ve been in the nursing station for awhile now, Solar standing next to the sitting Mrs. Choi who is busy reading something and scribbling something in the prescription sheet.

Some nurses are staring at her, especially that nurse Eunhee, she’s giving her the eyes. But of course, she’s not backing down, she will subtly glared at her when their eyes met. Well, she’s a great actress.

“Whoa, never in my life had I thought I could see you in real life,” One nurse said bravely in front of her, “You’re beautiful, aigoo.” She’s clearly a fangirl, and she’s holding herself from squealing so hard.

“Ah,” Solar smiled, tucking her hair behind her ear, “Thank you.” She’s feeling quite embarrassed and somewhat shy, she’s used to this kind of compliments from her fangirls but maybe because the Mrs. Choi was just beside her that she’s feeling this way.

The nurse gave her a notebook, while smiling so wide, “Can you please sign this for me? If only I knew earlier that you’ll be here I could’ve brought your album for you to sign.”

Solar gladly signed the notebook, “Don’t worry, I’ll come back and give a signed CD.”

“Omygosh! Really?!” The fan girl nurse suddenly yelped, causing Mrs. Choi to grimace and Solar flinched. The nurse immediately sputtered her sorry and bowed down couple of times before excusing herself.

Hwayoung stood in front of Solar, her face stern and directly looking at girl, “How do you handle this every day? Everywhere you go, people always knew who you are.”

“Um, I…I kind of get used to it.” Solar answered, holding the strap of her handbag tightly.

The woman in doctor’s coat sighed, “When you’re out with daughter, do people approached you this way too? Do people even give you privacy when you’re with her?”

She’s angry, she’s surely angry at me because of Grandma Moon’s too soon discharge. Now she’s digging something bad about me again. God help this girl, by this girl, I mean me. I am a dead girl.

“It can’t be helped since I am a public figure, so people do really approach me at times, and whenever I’m with Byul. Some people give us privacy when we are out, but some mean people doesn’t.” Solar explained as her eyes casted down, “But Mrs. Choi, I swear I’m doing my best to protect her.”

Hwayoung could feel the sincerity, especially in the last sentence. She doesn’t intend to sound rather angry when she questioned that, and now Solar seems to sound so guilty right now. But as a mother, she couldn’t help but to worry too. Now her mother is going home without getting the fully intended treatment.

“Yongsun,” she pats Solar’s arm lightly, “I know, and I trust you on that.”

Solar smiled lightly, and nodded her head, “And I think I might be sorry for Grandma Moon—“

Hwayoung waved her hand, “I will take care of everything, and don’t worry on that. That woman won’t budge whatever you say to her. But, you’re not off the hook yet, understand?”

Solar held out a peace sign, but Mrs. Choi’s face was emotionless as ever, so she awkwardly let her arm down. She’s just trying to lighten up the mood, okay?

“So, since you’ll be with her, here,” She handed the prescription sheet and Solar took it. “It’s the name and time of her medications, what her diet is, and what she will do and not do.”

Solar attentively listens, nodding her head once in awhile as Mrs. Choi patiently advised her.

“I did tell this to Moonbyul, but I’m telling you this too so you two can help grandma. Got it?”

“Y-yes, Ma’am, I mean, Mrs. Cho—“

“Mom. I told you to call me that, remember?”

“Ah, yes…Mom.” Solar widely beamed, but Hwayoung didn’t smile or anything as she only nodded. She might not respond to smile but Solar knows Mrs. Choi meant to be happy inside. And that’s enough for her, well, she might get used to Mrs. Choi Hwayoung’s behavior, mood swings are real.

“I might visit when grandma’s already home, but for the mean time I’ve got work to do. Tell Byul to drive carefully.”

With last gentle tap on Solar’s shoulder, she was off to rounds her other patients. Solar carefully folded the paper and put it on her bag, she heard a scoffed on her side and she saw nurse Eunhee. Solar just looked at her, smirking at her direction and shrugs. Solar won, yo. And will always will.

Back off.

--

Solar wants to cry, she wants to go back in their apartment and not tell grandma Moon about the deal. But it’s too late. She totally forgot…she totally freaking forgot that in grandma’s house it’s all conservative. She can’t sleep next to her girlfriend. She can’t sleep next to Moonbyul, every freaking night or any time of the day for that matter!

“Here, I empty these drawers for you,” Moonbyul pointed at the top two drawers, and placed Solar’s luggage next to it. “I think your things will fit into these boxes.”

“Why,” Solar groaned and Moonbyul looks at her, “Why are you taking this so lightly?!”

“What?” Moonbyul questioned, confused.

Solar flops herself on the bed and Moonbyul chuckled at how childish her girlfriend is being right now, the girl pouted while looking at the ceiling, “We can’t sleep on the same bed, that’s sad. You know how I like sleeping next to you, you’re warm and keeps me safe.”

“Aah, so that’s why you’ve been grumpy the whole ride here.” Moonbyul slowly hovered Solar, with a teasing smile and that’s not helping the situation. Solar gulped so hard she felt like she’s been thirsty all her life, and it’s not even a day yet inside this sacred house.

Solar grabs Moonbyul’s shirt collar, “Byul! Don’t ing tease me like that!”

Moonbyul had to laugh before kissing Solar’s nose, “I’m not doing anything, Yongsun. And it’s your fault, you’re so impulsive. I’m trying to hold you down when you’re dealing with grandma but you won’t listen. You brought this to yourself.”

Solar pouted more, wrapping her arms around Moonbyul’s neck,”I’m going to miss you.”

“What the… I’m not going anywhere, my room is just ten steps away from yours.” Moonbyul brushed the hair that’s been on Solar’s beautiful face. “You can knock if you need something.”

“Fine,” Solar bit her lip, “After all, this is for grandma.”

“Whoa, you matured so fast,” Moonbyul laughed, but all she got was pinch from her side. “I’m kidding, love,” she buried her face in Solar’s chest, “But you know, we could do it once we have free time. We could go to our apartment, and sleep.” Moonbyul’s muffled voice said.

And Solar blushed so hard that she bit her forefinger to keep her from squealing, but she answer a quiet and in a whispered manner, “Okay.” Goodness, she felt like a high school student who fell in love for the first time.

But you can’t deny that they’re looking forward to that free time.

“But first,” Moonbyul half-heartedly detaches herself from Yongsun’s calming-for-the-heart body, and Solar’s disappointment was clearly written in her face, she wanted to stay in the position longer. “It’s time for grandma’s tea time. She’s expecting us.”

“Of course, the tea time.” Solar finally pulled herself to sit on the bed.

“Yes, Yongsun. Come on,” Moonbyul offered her hand and Solar intertwined their fingers together and off they go to Grandma Moon’s tea time which probably will take hours because the elderly has lots of stories to share. But they’re not complaining, they like this kind of Grandma Moon rather than what they saw inside the emergency department. And they’re not ready to see that anytime soon.

--

“Grandma! Time for the bomb,” Solar called out while chuckling, handing the medicines to the busy grandma who is so engrossed in her book, “Take this well, okay?”

The elderly puts the bookmark on the page of the book and gently puts it down, she took the multi-colored tablets and capsules and started popping it on . Solar offers the glass of the water and once grandma was finished, she clinks the glass with the stirrer of her coffee. She always does that when she’s done taking her medicine.

“How are you feeling, grandma?” Solar asked as she puts away the tray.

“The best, my personal nurse is taking care of me so well.”

“I know, I know grandma, I’m the best nurse ever.” Yuju joins the conversation while she’s drinking a hot choco while she’s on her phone. It’s been raining since this afternoon and the family gathered together in the living room to have some coffee and hot choco.

Umji was the first one to laugh, her upper lip has smudged of milk, “I think it’s not you, Yuju-unnie.  It’s me right, grandma?”

Grandma fakes a gasped of surprise, “How did you know?” All of them laugh while Solar took a snap of Umji’s face with her white liquid mustache, it’s for Moonbyul, and she knows her girlfriend would like how fluffy Umji looks right now. She’s too fond of the kid.

Solar kept looking at the door, Moonbyul should be home right now. And you know that free time they’re talking about? It seems like they’re not getting any of it. It’s been a week and Moonbyul’s busy in hell, oh she means school, and Solar has been busy too, looking after Umji and taking care of grandma. Yuju even moved into the house just to take care of her grandma, but when there’s Yuju, there’s riot.

And Moonbyul has been getting headaches because of Yuju, every time she would try to sneak inside Solar’s room, Yuju will always catch her. Operation failed. Every. Single. Time.

After an hour, Yuju, Umji and grandma decided to call it a night and they all hit the sack but Solar was left in the couch, still keeping her eyes on the door. And you don’t know how her heart almost jumped in happiness when she saw a slightly drenched Moonbyul came right in.

“Yongsun? Why are you still up?” Moonbyul set aside her coat and drop her things on the side, and Solar was immediately on her side with a towel and wiping her hair.

“Gosh Byul, I told you to bring an umbrella whenever you go out. Look at you.” Solar said worriedly.

“I did bring, but I saw Taeyeon with Seohyun at the café and they don’t have umbrella with them so I just lend the umbrella to them.” Moonbyul reasoned, but it’s true. She did that.

Solar just looked at her, Moonbyul, the girl who puts others before herself.

“Why are you looking at me like that? Are you falling for me again?” The blonde girl teased, poking Solar’s cheek, “Makes me want to kiss you.”

 But Solar went in to hug her, tightly. Moonbyul didn’t react for awhile, but she smiled once she regained her senses, she wrapped her arms around her girlfriend.

“Been missing you all day,” Solar mumbled. “Welcome home.”

Simple words, but can warm Moonbyul’s heart in this cold weather.

“Been missing you all day, too. Did I make you worry?”

Solar nodded, “A bit.”

Then they heard someone who cleared loudly, Moonbyul sighed for she knows it’s Yuju. They let go of each other, Solar was blushing. Damn, she always blushes so easily these days.

“I’m not seeing anything, I came here in peace. I will just go to the kitchen,” Yuju blindfolded her eyes with her hand while she walks blindly. “Umji wants something to snack on while she’s watching a movie.”

“Yuju, you can take your hand off now.” Moonbyul ordered, she smiled at Solar, “I’ll go wash up first, okay?”

“I’ll prepare something to eat.” Solar offered and Moonbyul kissed her cheek as a thank you. And Solar was off to the kitchen.

“I can smell,” Yuju said to them while she’s holding a jar of peanut butter and two spoons that she got from the kitchen.

“What?” Moonbyul asked.

“I can smell,” Yuju sniffs, “Unnie, the hormones.”

Moonbyul was about to hit Yuju but the younger run off quickly, “Yah Choi Yuju! Don’t feed Umji a lot of peanut butter!”

She can only hear Yuju’s evil loud laugh.

-

After that meal and the rain had stopped, Moonbyul could tell Solar’s cooking has improved over the week, her grandma probably teaches her a thing or two every day. Well, Solar’s gaining something good. They held hands until they reached Solar’s door.

“Thanks for the meal,” Moonbyul said, holding Solar’s hand tightly, it’s as if she doesn’t want to let go. “I like holding your hand.” She continued.

Solar had to chuckle at how lame Moonbyul could be, “Yeah, right. So you better take care of me.”

“You’ve got my heart, babe.” Moonbyul winks at her, that fail wink, but it always making Solar swoon over her. Ugh, she’s too whipped for Moonbyul too. This cute little pea.

“You should sleep now,” Moonbyul said, but not letting go of their intertwined hands. “Oh,” she said as she stared at their hands, she snorted. She slowly let go of Solar’s hand.

“You should sleep now, too, Ms. Moon.” Solar cutely said, pinching Moonbyul’s cheek. She sighed sadly, too.

“I’m sorry, I’ve been busy.” Moonbyul had said, she looks down as she fidgets her hands. “I will make it up for you.”

“Byul, look at me.” Solar muttered and Moonbyul looks up first before her eyes landed on the girl in front of her, “Don’t say you are sorry, okay?”

Moonbyul nodded.

Solar smiled, cupping her girlfriend’s face, “Don’t be sad, don’t be sad~” She funnily cheered on the girl and it draw a smile on Moonbyul’s face. The things Solar do to Moonbyul.

“Hey, you two.”

It’s grandma.

Both of them looked at her direction. What is it now? They’re not kissing and they’re definitely not doing that.

“Are we in trouble?” Solar questioned, worriedly. Moonbyul just shrugs.

“Follow me.”

`And they did, until they’ve reached the front door of the house.

“Stand outside this door.” Grandma Moon ordered. Even though the couple is confused, they did what they are told. They stood there, side by side, as they looked at Grandma Moon.

“Yuju!” Grandma called out and Yuju with a smiling face showed up, “Air freshener.”

The younger immediately gave the bottle of air freshener to her grandma and the couple was confused as ever. Moonbyul tried to say something but the elderly suddenly sprayed it into the air and into them.

“Grandma! What are you doing?” Moonbyul was annoyed, what the hell is this?!

Solar coughs a little, but the air freshener was citrusy and smells good for her liking.

“I can smell,” Grandma Moon said, and Moonbyul knows what she is talking about, this is Yuju’s plan again. “Go.  Go somewhere. I’m giving you permission to go to other places. Take care of your needs.”

Moonbyul had to protest, but a cold hard door was shut right in front of their faces, she had to knock several times and called them, to no avail they’re left outside. She looked at Solar, the girl was raising her brow.

“She can smell what?” Moonbyul heard Solar asked.

Your hormones, love. She thought, but there’s no way she will say that.

Moonbyul shrugged, “So…we are on our own.” She took a hold of Solar’s hand as they started to walk ahead, “Those two, they never even give us the car key, I guess will be taking the bus tonight.”

“And,” Solar paused, looking at Moonbyul with hopeful eyes but the latter was too shy to even look at her, “Where are we going?”

Moonbyul was blushing, why is she blushing?

“Of course, our apartment. Where else?” Moonbyul answered, while looking away.

 Solar giggled at how cute Moonbyul was looking right now. While on the other hand, Moonbyul was feeling a little ecstatic too but she will not show it off. Finally, sleeping together.

“Mmkay, let’s go!” Solar’s voice was an octave higher than normal.

Moonbyul let her mind wander as she stared up the starless sky, even the moon is filled with dark clouds. It’s going to rain any minute now, they needed to hurry to get to the bus stop. Solar was humming that she could guess is a happy song because of the way she smiled about it. And she was instantly reminded of the encounter she had with Solar’s dad earlier.

She tugs their intertwined hands, “Yongsun?”

“Hm? Yes, Moonbyul? Should I walk faster? Can’t wait to get home?” Solar jokes but then winks at the girl.

“Gosh, this girl…” Moonbyul mumbled but laughs anyway, “It’s not that…I talked to your dad earlier, I happened to see him near the hospital and he’s visiting a friend. We had a quick snack and then he told me something…”

By the looks of it, seems like Solar already knows what they had talked about, “Oh.”

“Why didn’t you tell me?” Moonbyul urged.

“Because it’s not that important to me right now.” Solar replied hurriedly.

“It is important. Music to you is important and you don’t waste an opportunity like this. You’ve been invited by the world’s famous music school in the entire world and it seems like a great deal. Plus, you will gain experience because it seems like your uncle’s company will be pass on to you.” Moonbyul just lays it down for Solar, “Is it really not important to you?”

Solar didn’t say something for awhile, she doesn’t want to. But Moonbyul was waiting for an answer. She took a deep breath, “Of course, it’s important. That’s two years with them and it’s in New York. Two years, Byul. I’d rather spend that time to you and to other people that matters to us.”

 Moonbyul hums, Solar’s holding back again because of her. She stops on her tracks and she hugs the girl, just there, on the curb and wet pavements while trees are slightly dancing because of the breeze.

She hugs her tighter, like no one is there to harm her.

“Yongsun,” Moonbyul inhales her scent in, she was left speechless for a moment. “Come on, let’s go home.” She pulled away from the hug and drags the other girl.

Solar smiled, she knows Moonbyul want her to be close again to what she love, but the girl should know that there’s nobody or something above her. If she had to choose, it will always be Moonbyul. Always.

“You need to hurry, Kim Yongsun. Do I need to drag to like this?” Moonbyul said, pulling the slacking girl behind her. “Let’s go, you’re not the only one who is ually frustrated here.”

“What…” Solar’s laugh echoes the street.

“You better ready yourself, Kim Yongsun. Because I’m all the way for the whole night, you just don’t know how you make me frustrated the whole week. Goodness, my solitary moments.”

“Holy shhh, Byul…did you…”

And there’s goes that Moonbyul’s wink again.

“ing hot.” Solar mumbled, as she her now dry lips. “Did you think about me?”

Moonbyul groaned, when Solar talks like that. “Yeah.”

Solar’s tightened her grip on Moonbyul’s hand.

“We better hurry or else I will just pounce you right here, right now. Damn you, Byulyi.”

 

 

--

 

Hiiiiii!! 

How have you been?

And what is this New York by mamamoo that i've been hearing about?! And comeback?! Woooow. 

And as always, thank you for reading thisnf and always commenting , subscribing and upvoting!

Appreciate that :) 

Muah!