Diece

Finalmente

“BEST. DAY. EVER!!”

 The loudest maknae shouted on top of her lungs, holding her go pro stick she made a rock and roll sign with her free hand as she took a dangerous cliff diving off a waterfall. It made Irene quiver in fear, worry and frustration as Wendy holding her close but is chuckling at how worried their leader was.

“YAH YERI YOU’RE DEAD WHEN YOU GET BACK HERE!!” Irene yelled so much that the others was surprised at how her voice was octave higher than her normal tone, they’re not used to shouting Irene because the girl was the epitome of peace that matches her serene beauty.

“Let the girl live unnie.” Seulgi laughed as she flips the uncooked meat from the grill, she decided to help Moonbyul while the others are enjoying themselves.

“THAT’S A 40 FEET DROP SEULGI!” The leader retorted.

“Unnie you’re exaggerating again, that’s just twenty feet.” Seulgi shrugged.

“GOD, YOU KIDS DON’T KNOW DANGER!”

“Of course Grandma.” And this time the bear-like Seulgi giggles and Irene rolled her eyes.

Yeri just laughed after she emerged from the water and Irene finally let out a breathe of relief, but then the leader suddenly thought the second youngest member of their group.

“Where’s Joy?!” She looked around and thankfully she saw Joy was just by the edge, dipping her feet on the water while laughing at Yeri who just caught water on . “Thank goodness, those two will be the death of me.” Irene sighed, Wendy rubbed her leader’s back and the smaller girl casually leaned in to her.

“They’re just enjoying their time off. And you should too, don’t worry about them. Enjoy this moment.” Wendy genuinely smiles, that wide smile which made the leader’s worry to put at ease. Irene nodded and finally letting out a smile, agreeing.

Hwasa on the other hand was enjoying her hammock by the waterfalls with her big sassy glasses, her swimming attire showing some of her skin. The Sassy Hwasa on her natural habitat. The breeze of the wind cooling her and she agreed that this is the best day ever, away from hassle workloads. And Whee In set the hammock up after Hwasa bugged her out to no end, of course being a good person the smaller girl gave in, but inside her head she’s cursing the redhead manager of Solar.

Speaking of Solar, she’s with Eric. They’re sitting on their respective portable chair, beside each other but facing the pristine blue waterfall and laughing about something that Moonbyul doesn’t want to know about. After the Krystal’s phone call, Solar and the blonde girl didn’t get the chance to talk to each other because first, the idol turned her attention to Eric and second Eric took that chance not to let go of Solar.

And Moonbyul just took the task to make some foods for them and she gladly took Seulgi’s help.

“Need some help?” Whee In offered to the two while dusting her hands, looking at the quiet Moonbyul.

Moonbyul just shook her head while Seulgi was cutting the freshly cooked meat and it made her smile in admiration, she’s ready to devour the cooked beast. Whee In sighed as she taps Moonbyul’s shoulder that is busy fanning the grill to keep the fire burning.

“What?” The taller girl snapped.

“You fan so harshly the meat will be flying.” Whee In joked, trying to lift up Moonbyul’s mood, and it just made Seulgi laughed at her humor.

“Shut up Whee In.” Moonbyul huffed, puffing her cheeks in the process.

“Why are you so grumpy today Unnie?” Seulgi asked as she took a fork from the utensil holder and stab some hot meat and placed it in front of Moonbyul. “Say ‘aah’ Unnie.”

Whee In raised a questioning brow but smiling, teasingly.

Moonbyul chuckled, elbowing Whee In’s tummy but lightly and it was left unnoticed by Seulgi. The blonde girl gladly took the meat in and she let a satisfying grin while giving a thumbs up to the other girl.

“How about me Seulgi? I’m your biggest fan!” Whee In playfully complained, pouting. The girls laughed and Seulgi granted Whee In’s wish, letting her eat the juicy meat she’s been eyeing the whole time. But the trio didn’t know that pair of glaring eyes is staring at them, specifically at Moonbyul’s and Seulgi’s direction.

“Dammit she’s really a flirt.” Solar mumbled through her gritted teeth, gripping the arm rest. She still can’t get over Moonbyul and Krystal’s short phone conversation and yet the handsome girl strikes again with another chick and it made her blood boils. Really.

“Hm what’s that Solar?” Eric leaned closer to the girl, trying to see what she’s looking but she immediately snapped her head back to the guy, smiling. A fake smile.

“Oh, nothing. Just taking a glance from here and there.” Solar replied.

Yeah, just keeping an eye on Moonbyul.

Eric nodded but smiled anyway, “Hey do you want to swim? Yeri and Joy seems to be enjoying the cool water.”

Maybe Solar needs to cool down and the water will help her. Damn Moonbyul. So she agreed and Eric had the biggest smile plastered on his face.

“Sure, I miss swimming also. It’s been months.”

They both stood up then Eric took off his shirt which made the other girls looked at his body.

“Ohh Eric! Nice beer belly!” Wendy shouted in english which made the others laugh but not Moonbyul. Because she knows where will this be going and she gripped the metal clip that’s on her hand.

“Don’t tease my abs!” Eric joked back while laughing then he looked at Solar who’s having a good laugh also. “I’m diving first.”

And then there he goes, running to the edge and jump inside the water. He laughed heartily as his body got out from the freezing yet relaxing water. Yeri and Joy later joined him.

“Come here now Unnie!” Joy waved her hands at the awaiting Solar on the edge.

Solar shook her head and then as if in slow motion, she took off her baggy shirt leaving her swimming crop top and her super short shorts. There goes ladies and gentlemen how Moonbyul’s world has been shook. Moonbyul had her eyes are bulging out, mouth gaping and as if in reflex she her almost dried lips. And as if on cue, the red haired girl Hwasa, saw this happening and smirk. She blasted a music which is Jay Park’s My Last to add a scoring to this unbelievable scene as to how Moonbyul and the others looking at Solar right now.

“Let the party started.” She muttered and gets back to her hammock letting her sunglasses on.

“Woah, nice abs.” Whee In whispered to the frozen Moonbyul.

“Y-yeah. 10 out of 10.” Moonbyul stuttered, giving an unconscious thumb up to Whee In as her eyes are still marveling at the Solar’s body, who is laughing and readying herself to dive.

Whee In and Seulgi, who just heard what Moonbyul has just said, laughed.

“Goodness, Moonbyul Unnie you’re so lovestuck.” Seulgi hits the older girl’s arm but receives no reaction from the latter.

“Let her be. She’s that erted. Let’s just eat Seulgi.” The smaller girl claps her hands in excitement as she took some utensils and eats.

While Moonbyul was still in daze, but frowns in irritation as Eric also was checking Solar out. And thank goodness, when Eric was about to grab her on the water, Solar held on to Joy for support not letting Eric to touch her. But Moonbyul smiled as she saw how genuine Solar’s laugh and smile was, and she’s glad that idol was enjoying herself. But the celebrity and the blonde girl has a lot to talk about later.

--

“Having fun swimming?” The girl who’s squatting by the edge questioned as Solar’s head appears from the water. The idol held at the rock on the edge of the waterfall, she was startled a bit but glared at the smirking Moonbyul on her sight.   

“Having fun flirting?” Solar spit rather sarcastically, rolling her eyes ready to move out from the waters. But Moonbyul stopped her, holding Solar’s wrist.

“I am not flirting Yongsun. Who the hell will I flirt here?”

“Get out of the way, I’m moving out.” Solar commanded, her shoulders down to her feet are still immersed in the water.

“I am not moving unless you talk to me nicely.” Moonbyul let go of Solar’s wrist and looked at the other girl with soft eyes. And it made Solar so weak that she almost let go of the rock that’s been her support.

“Ah so you’re not moving.” Solar scoffs and an idea popped out, Moonbyul nodding in response to her. She grabbed Moonbyul by her collar and smirks, “Then, join me here.” She whispers, so dangerously close to the blonde girl’s ear.

The other girl let out a yelping sound as Solar drag her down onto the waters with her. They’re both submerged deep into the cold water, the water so clear that Moonbyul could see the smile on Solar’s face and bet she looks so awkward but she smiled anyway. Even under this water, Solar is still beautiful. A definitely 10 out of 10. She smiled more at that thought.

Moonbyul gasped as she felt her lungs breath again while coughing a little, she pushed some strands of her hair away from her wet now face. But she just heard Solar laughing, wiping off some drops of water from her face. The gushing sounds of the water are a little loud that they could just hear each other.

“How’s the water Miss Moon?”

“You’re such a bully Miss Kim.” Moonbyul chuckled, shaking her head and grabbed Solar’s waist, because the water’s current are pulling them away from each other. But Solar didn’t resist and she even held on Moonbyul’s arms that are wrapping her in. Solar can’t lie, even though Moonbyul can make her blood boils in anger or jealousy, just one gentle and sincere touch from the latter she can definitely give in. That’s the effect of Moonbyul to her and she wish that the other feels that too.

“And please just wear a tee and long pants when swimming.” Moonbyul almost begged as she tightens her hold against Solar. Feeling the bare skin and she realizes that Solar’s finely sculpted abs is pressing against her too, she tried not to blush at the thought.

“Conservative Byulyi. I can’t enjoy the waters if that’s the case you know.” Solar was teasing her, she knows. But the idol laughed and nods her head, “But okay, no more fitted crop tops and short shorts for swimming. Just normal clothing.”

“Thanks heavens, now let’s get change and we’ll go home now. Your friends want to set up a bonfire back at the camp and have some drinks.” Moonbyul said as she slowly let go of Solar, but the latter pulled the former again.

“Wait, just a minute. Let’s just stay here for a minute.” Solar hugged the taller girl, gripping Moonbyul’s shirt. “Moonbyul?”

“Hm?” Moonbyul smiled, holding Solar so that she won’t slip away. And Moonbyul doesn’t have any plan in doing so, though.

“I get jealous so easily, remember that.” Solar said as she sadly sighed, she doesn’t know why was she doing this and saying this but she can’t just shake off the feeling she felt when Krystal called Moonbyul. She knew something big was coming when Krystal will be put in the picture, between them. But she needs assurance from Moonbyul.

“Yongsun,” Moonbyul sighed, then she moved to cupped Solar’s  cheeks. And by looking at Solar’s pretty face she can’t help but to stare once in awhile at the girl’s lips, and she’s lying if she said that she’s not tempted to kiss it. But she held the urge in. “I will not do anything that will hurt you, remember that too.”

Solar let out a small smile as she take in, breathe in and sink the words of Moonbyul in her system.

--

“Yah Joy, that’s enough.” Seulgi took a hold of Joy’s hand that is ready to dunk another gulp of beer, “Let’s go sleep.” Then she finally took the beer from the second maknae. Is she even legal to drink? But with the permission of their leader, she IS legal to drink. From ‘just one beer Unnie’ to ‘let’s drink some more Unnie’ and now she’s tipsy.

The others are just watching them, chuckling.

“Gosh you unnies are no fun.” Joy protest, flailing her arms wildly. Seulgi, the good unnie, helps Joy to stand up by hooking the tipsy girl’s arm on her shoulder. “Where’s Yeri? My evil twin?”

“Irene unnie and Yeri are already sleeping, they’re too tired from today’s activity.” Wendy explained while slightly plucking the guitar on her hands. “You want some help Seulgi?”

Seulgi waved her hand to signal a ‘no’ sign, “You adults enjoy you fun time, we’ll go sleep already.”

And by that they’re off with Joy sometimes slipping off from Seulgi.

“Aren’t you going to sleep Wendy? Your members are off now.” Whee In chuckled as she took a sip of her beer. Hwasa was beside her, eating her chicken then chugging the can of beer that’s on her hand.  

“Nah, not yet sleepy.” Wendy smiled turning her focus to her guitar, humming some tunes. Whee In nodded then shot a look at Moonbyul, then shook her head. In between Solar and Moonbyul was Eric, who can’t stop smiling at Solar and talking to her and Whee In thought that the guy was purposely doing this to separate the two. “Hey Eric wants to sing a song?” Wendy offered looking at all-smiles-guy.

Hwasa scoffs then mumbled something that even Whee In couldn’t hear but she bet it’s a bad word.

“What’s the problem?” She asked the chicken lover girl, whispering.

“Some cheesy song will be played again. Ugh, sick of that.”  Hwasa whispered back, scrunching up her nose.

“Okay! Of course, this is for you.” He points are Solar. She smiled forcefully in return then she looks at Hwasa who just rolled her eyes. Solar just shrugged at her manager’s expression.

“Wendy, could please play me The Manual by Eddy Kim?”

“Aye sir!”

Then Wendy started the guitar plucking and Eric started to sing smoothly, Moonbyul admits that the guy’s voice was smooth but it still annoys her. And it’s for Solar. She frowns and walks towards the cooler to get more drinks, she wants to drown at this moment. Then she spotted at bottle of vodka, luckily? Yeah, just what she needed. She got the liquor and return to her sit, thankfully Solar can’t really see her because Eric was blocking her while he sings to Solar.

Hwasa and Whee In saw Moonbyul, as she opened the big bottle and chugged the clear liquor, their eyes wide open in surprise. Whee In wants to stop her friend but she knew Moonbyul could handle it, but who knows, it’s the vodka! Liquor that can work miracles. You may not believe it but Moonbyul was half way the bottle when she puts it down, and Hwasa was so amaze that the girl was still looking normal.

The duo who just witnessed Moonbyul’s act, looked at each other and decided to call it a night before the blonde haired girl pick up a fight at Eric. Yes, Eric is a guy but they bet Moonbyul can punch his face and make it numb of course by the power of vodka.

And finally Eric was done singing, Solar claps together with Wendy but the trio didn’t even realized that the song was finished.

“Did you bring the ing vodka?” Whee In harshly whispered.

“Yeah? That’s for me! But I think your friend can literally have that bottle to herself.” Hwasa said, still in amazement.

“Let’s call this a night.” Whee In shook her head in disbelief. But Hwasa agreed.

“Okay guys, let’s sleep shall we?” Hwasa clap her hands and stood up, getting Solar immediately, pushing her rather, “Goodnight guys! See you tomorrow!”

“Yah! Hwasa you’re hurting me, what’s the rush?” Solar whines, resisting the pushing that Hwasa was giving.

“Just freaking walk Solar and don’t look back, don’t look at Moonbyul.” Hwasa said which made Solar frown, she wants to look back but she can’t. Hwasa’s hold was too strong for her that she didn’t notice that they’re infront of their cabin then inside it, the red haired locking their door.

While on the outside, Wendy was helping Eric up and the guy was a bit tipsy too. While Moonbyul was just sitting coolly on her seat beside WheeIn.

“Wait…wait… I need to talk to Moonbyul first.” Eric hiccups then turns to face the girl, her glare was on. “I saw Solar first, just a reminder. I like her Moonbyul.” His voice is slightly slurred.

“Come on Eric, we’ll take you back to you cabin.” Whee In offered when she saw a confuse Wendy on the side, she nodded at the girl and Wendy was quick to catch on. But when they tried to touch Eric, he struggled and whipping Whee In’s arm on the process. And that’s it, Moonbyul got on her feet, grabbing Eric’s collar and with all her might she punch the guy’s face. Eric’s on the ground, groaning. But Moonbyul wasn’t satisfied as she kicked Eric’s guts then punch his face some more.

“Don’t you freaking dare hurt my friend!” She hissed while the two other girls was there, handling the almost tipsy girl.

“Yah. Moonbyul! Stop it. He’s bleeding!” Whee In, being a small girl couldn’t stop Moonbyul but thanks to Wendy, a slightly built girl, they detached Moonbyul from the guy. Eric groaned, his face numb, nose bleeding.

Moonbyul pants, Whee In holding her tightly. Some crew saw this scene and they immediately went to the guy that’s on the ground. Wendy tried to explain what was happened and they rush to bring Eric at the clinic. Wendy accompanied Eric and told Whee In not to wake up the others for this incident and just talk about this later this morning in which Whee In agreed.

“Moonbyul what the was that?!”

But Moonbyul turned around ready to walk away with her wobbly feet, goodness she’s abit drunk. A bit?

“Let’s just talk tomorrow Whee In, please. I swear, we will talk. Just not tonight. And I’m sorry.”

Her friend shook her head, “Yah. Our cabin is this way. That way is Solar’s cabin.” Whee In pointed out.

Moonbyul stops on her track then she looks at Whee In, “I have a favor to ask, please? Can you talk to Hwasa to stay at out cabin? Hwasa and I will switch. Is it okay?”

“Wow, the things you do for love.”

--

A knock on Solar’s door made her got up from her bed, Hwasa said she’ll just be out for awhile she just needs something from Whee In and it’s been  five minutes she’s not here yet. As she opens the door, she expects her manager’s showing up but no it is someone else.

The figure was leaning on the doorframe, head hung low.

“Moonbyul?”

As soon as she heard her name she looked up, with a sloppy grin on her face, “Yongsun.”

“This is the second time, you’re knocking on my door, drunk.” Solar commented, crossing her arms across her chest. But Moonbyul didn’t mind it, she went inside with a smile.

“Which one is your bed?” She pointed at each bed while Solar was locking her door, and then turned at Moonbyul, sternly. Getting a no response from the girl, Moonbyul scoffs and just walk to the bed with a rainbow rice blanket, plopping herself. “This is your bed isn’t it? It smells like you.” Moonbyul closed her eyes with a smile on her face.

Solar smiles at how Moonbyul was acting, this is the first time she’s seeing the girl so drunk and she just realizes that this was their plan together with Hwasa. She walks over to Moonbyul and she kicks her shin lightly, “Yah. Go sleep to Hwasa’s bed if you’re staying here.”

“You don’t want to sleep with me?” Moonbyul opened her eyes and slowly sat up on the edge of the bed where Solar was standing. She looked up at Solar who’s towering her, her arms still across her chest. “Because I want to.” She uncrosses Solar’s arms and held it which made the other girl flustered.

Moonbyul was being bold, she notices.

“I...want it too.” She whispers and kneels before Moonbyul, goodness the girl was really drunk that her eyes are turning slightly red and that she’s sleepy. Solar caressed her cheeks and Moonbyul leaned in on her hands and holding it close, giving it a feathery kisses on the process.

“I got jealous so easily too. I’m sorry.” Moonbyul confesses, as her eyes are closed. Solar frowned at this, what did this girl do again? But she doesn’t probe further, she’s too caught up at how adorable the girl is now.

“You know what? I could sing better than that Eric, tch, wait I’ll sing too…Listen.” Moonbyul stated then she started to sing her version of The Manual, the husky voice and sleepy tone flowed perfectly on Solar’s ears. She just watched the close-eyed Moonbyul the whole time with much adoration in her eyes.

Turning on jazz, gentle kiss neol barabwa” They both sang that part with Solar harmonizing. And damn, they sound so good together. Finally, Moonbyul finishes the song, she opened her eyes. Looking down, directly staring at Solar.

“The next words are so cliché but please know that’s true,” she caresses Solar’s blushing cheek and it made her smile, “Please be mine, Yongsun.” Moonbyul’s voice was low and how her voice turned so y with her husky voice. But before she could respond, Moonbyul captured her lips. She kissed Solar as if this is her first time kissing someone. Solar could feel the gentleness in Moonbyul’s lips but the liquor still lingering but she’s not complaining then suddenly the younger leaned back leaving gaping.

“You’re not kissing back.” Moonbyul commented, tracing Solar’s lips.

But Moonbyul didn’t expect Solar’s next move, “You’re mine too, Moonbyul.”

Solar swiftly moved in and straddled the girl that’s sitting on her bed, capturing her lips quickly and hungrily kissed Moonbyul back. They’re both feeling each other’s smile, pecking here then kiss torridly then kiss slowly. Moonbyul held Solar’s waist tighter, while Solar’s tighten her hold on Moonbyul’s hair. Solar let out a low moan which made the younger stop her kissing, and she slightly chuckled at how the idol was panting.

“Hey hey, let’s down for abit.”

Solar hide her face on the crook of Moonbyul’s neck, embarrassed, damn why did she made that sound?

“Your fault Moonbyul Yi.”

“Let’s do that later, girlfriend.” Moonbyul teased, drawing small circles on Solar’s lower back and the idol noticed that the younger loves holding her lower back. But Solar’s response was a smack on Moonbyul’s chest but of course the word ‘girlfriend’ made her blush furiously that Taylor Swift’s red lipstick isn’t the definition of red anymore.  

 

--

A/N

Yes guys, Yes! Let me hear you scream! (Hahaha!)

I'm sorry I made that to Eric! I still like him! 

And MoonStal can't happen yet, let MoonSun be happy for now! 

Don't be too angsty! 

And yes, I brought up The Manual here coz it's not a moonsun fic these days if that song didn't come up! Hahaha!

Woah, more than a hundred comments! I thank you all! And that's why i updated so fast!

Muah muah muah! Keep 'em coming! 

Thank youuuuuuuuuu! 

(Sorry for typos!)