Une

Finalmente

 

 

 

 

 

One newspaper was harshly thrown in front of the Solar, who looks bored. Her name was on the headline with not so great dating rumor, yet again. She rolled her eyes.

 

 

 

Another newspaper was thrown again, another rumor with her name again. She sighed then glared at the man standing in front of her, crossing her arms across her chest.

 

 

 

“Yongsun.”

 

 

 

The man leaned forward putting his palms flat on the table, looking at the young lady sitting across.

 

 

“I thought we’ve talked about this, Yongsun.”

 

 

Solar scoffed, she took her bag that’s of the floor that maybe costs one commoners’ life and she’s ready to leave but she heard a firm voice that stopped her.

 

 

“You’re my daughter, can you please just sit down and listen to me.”

 

 

The man’s stance straightens and his eyes narrowed toward Solar, the girl obeyed but raised an eyebrow at her father. This situation isn’t new to Solar already, it’s always been liked this. She and her father would always fight every time Solar was home or there’s this new scandal she’s in.  Solar looked at her father who wore tightly press gray suit and his lightly rimmed eyeglasses, salt and pepper hair color but despite the age of her father he still carry his self like a classic bachelor. Mr. George Kim, one of the successful businessmen in Asia, CEO of Star Sun International Hotels.

 

 

She sighed for the nth time tonight, her head is throbbing she just got home from a hectic schedule. A photo shoot and a recording for her new album to be released later this year.

 

 

“What do you want to tell me? Just say it and let’s get over it.” She rubbed her forehead and dropped her bag again on the marbled gray floor.

 

 

“Yongsun look, if you can’t protect your image just drop being an idol. Look at these scandals you are in!” Her father points at the newspapers, his eyes boring on Solar’s.

 

“Dad my company will handle those! And I can handle myself just fine!”

 

 

The man looses his necktie, finding it hard to breath and oh they both knew this is going to be a long night of arguing.

 

 

“Yeah right, said the girl who was photographed at the club with some guy hugging her intimately from behind. Oh tell me more Yongsun.”

 

 

“We were having fun Dad, me and my friends okay? That wasn’t a big deal in today’s world. Duh.”

 

 

Her father looked at her in disbelief, “And Suho grabbing your in public is in today’s world fun? Is he even your boyfriend?”

 

 

Solar groaned, “This conversation is heading nowhere, let’s just dropped this conversation. I’m tired.”

 

 

“No little lady, this conversation is heading somewhere unless you’re going to answer my questions!”

 

 

Solar stood up and hook her bag on her right arm, flipping her long wavy light brown hair.

 

 

“Don’t you dare turn your back on me! I’m your father Kim Yongsun! I never raised you to become like this, you have no respect!”

 

 

Something has clicked in Solar’s brain that made her frustrated and angry. She spun around too quickly and furrowed her eyebrows, her eyes locked at her father’s orbs full of hatred.

 

 

“Father? You’ve never been a father to me since mom died! All you care about was that stupid company of yours! You’re barely at home and if you’re home, what, you’re going to yell at me and accused me for something I never did. If mom was living right now, she’ll talk to me and raised me to become respectful. ”

 

 

Solar was on the verge of crying but she held it in, she can’t be that weak infront of her father. Her voice unquivering while looking hard at her father and hope she stressed every word enough for him.

 

 

Mr. Kim clenched his jaw, looking frustrated. None of them backing up from the dare on their stares.

 

 

“That’s it Yongsun.” Her father took off his eyeglasses, “I’m calling your manager to cancel all your schedules for the next few months.”

 

 

“But why?! What the hell dad!”

 

 

He closed his eyes to shield the words that her daughter said to him, she just cursed her father.

 

 

“You need to fix that attitude, I’m sending you somewhere. You’re going to your mother’s hometown. You’ll leave tomorrow.”

 

 

“You can’t do this to me! My life is here!”

 

 

“I’ll call someone from there to pick you up.”

 

 

“Would you first listen to me!” Solar swear that her voice was at the highest octave but she couldn’t care less, her father was sending her away, away from the life that she was used to. “My company was planning for my comeback and I will do a drama.”

 

 

But her father seems not listening as he started clearing his desk and started walking away as he called for someone to pack Solar’s things for tomorrow’s trip, a long trip that she dreaded.

 

 

“Dad listen! And for a few months you say?”

 

 

Mr. Kim stops on his track and looked at her daughter with a sad smile, “Now you know the feeling if someone’s not listening to you.”

 

 

She felt dejected, crushed even. After her father was out of the door, the tears that threatening to fall earlier came undone. She couldn’t move, she couldn’t leave her life in Seoul. Though that’s her mother’s place, she doesn’t fit in there.

 

 

“ this life.” She whispered as she finally wiped her tears and some has dried already.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 I'm going to proved something to you, old man.

 

--

 

 

 

 

“Can you please tell me why are we in the subway?”

 

 

Solar’s confused and her voice is vile, looking around while lowering her black cap to her face and thanking heavens she wore a simple black tee and jeans and nothing too fancy or else she can be identified easily. They’re still inside the car, while the driver was parking.

 

 

Her driver was sweating bullets as he stammered, “Your father Miss, he told me that you will take the train from Seoul to Bucheon.”

 

 

“All by my ing self?!”

 

 

“Y-yes Miss.”

 

 

Solar groaned and hit the leather sit with her palm that she felt the pain seconds later. The driver lowered his head and at his luck he finished parking the car as he hurriedly gets out of the car.

 

 

“Let’s go Miss,” the driver said while he was holding the car door for Solar while two luggage bags were on the hard ground. Solar puffed her cheeks and glared at the driver which causes him to flinch.

 

 

 

There's no turning back

 

--

 

 

“And here Miss is your ticket, don’t worry there will be someone that will pick you up at the terminal.” The driver handed her the ticket and places the luggage bags beside the seat of Solar, slightly grunting because of the heaviness and thinking that her boss’ dress might have gold beads attached to it.

 

 

Solar just dropped the ticket on the table, looking annoyed as she looked outside the big glass window of the train as she leaned her chin on her hand and pull her cap downwards because she saw some people looking at her direction.  

 

 

“Dammit.” She mumbled while trying not to be suspicious.

 

 

“All set, just take care Miss. Happy trip.” Her driver grinned widely and waved his hands like a kid and Solar looked at him incredulously. The driver noticed what he was doing, her boss wasn’t the happy person type she rarely smile or laugh at other people but despite her cold aura everyone loves her maybe because she’s very talented and of course beautiful. Every person loves beautiful people, because in this world face value matters. But Mr. driver knows that Miss Yongsun has a beauty inside and outside.

 

 

--

 

 

“Sh…it.” She grunted and huffs as she give her luggage one last tug so that it’s outside the yellow lane, the safe line. She wiped her imaginary sweat, though the temperature here in the province is much breezy than in Seoul. She pulled her coat closer to her body and rubbed her arms to give her some heat.

 

 

Solar looked around and she was surprised about the place, just a simple terminal for train and the foundations were made of logs and woods. The people in the place weren’t too crowded unlike in Seoul. She looked back on the train and she was shocked that there are only two passengers left. She moved to the nearest bench while struggling with her two luggage bags.

 

 

“Aish, the trip was so long.” She mumbled again and snatched the phone and tried to dial the number that her driver gave her and he told her to call this number once she arrived. She dialed the number but to no luck, no one answered.

 

 

“What the hell?!” She half yelled and dialed again but this time the call was interrupted and signal was lost. “Wow, what a wonderful exile this would be.” Solar mumbled sarcastically and rolled her eyes. She slumped on the bench and kicked her baby blue colored luggage and cursed some more.

 

 

After mumbling ‘ing hell’ for five times, a girl stopped on her front breathing heavily as if she ran a marathon and visible sweat on her forehead despite the chilly weather.

 

 

“Wow so you’re here,” she heard the girl chuckle after she said those words with labored breathing. Solar just looked at the girl, her fist ready to punch if this girl will do something to her.

 

 

“Okay, wait let me catch my breath.” The girl hold up her hand while inhaling and exhaling loudly. “Okay, done.”

 

 

“Are you kidding me?”  Solar mumbled.

 

 

“Hello Yongsun! Welcome to Bucheon!” The girl suddenly yelled which surprised Solar as she widened her eyes. Maybe Solar’s exile wasn’t that bad as she will meet different people in this place. But only one question was hanging on Solar’s head right now,

 

 

Just who is this person?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---

 

Yay! First chapter up!

 

thank you for subbing muah muah!

 

*cheers again with vodka*