Trenta

Finalmente

Moon Byul Yi wasted no time. She ignited the engine of her car and drove to where her Yongsun is. Gripping the steering wheel firmly, she smiled. She doesn’t know, but after that live performance of her girl, she felt something. She felt crazy, but in a good good way.

She wanted to show off to everybody that Yongsun is hers, though everybody in Korea already knows that, but still!

All that being said, she just really wanted to see Yongsun. Tell her how proud she is, how she rocked the stage effortlessly, and how much she love her, so much she could burst.

She doesn’t even notice that she’s driving beyond the limit, and that time passed by so quickly that she only notices she’s just meters away from the hall where Yongsun just performed. Moonbyul squints her eyes, scanning the area. And as always reporters and fans are swarming the area.

Moonbyul uttered curses, she needs to find a way to get through the building without anybody noticing her. She fixes her cap, collar of her coat helping her to cover her face. Scanning the area again, she eyed where the staffs are going in and out. She walked around a little bit and she spotted an entrance where there are minimal people surrounding it.

She jog towards that door, thankfully the reporters and other fansites are turning their attention to the big LED screen just above the hall. And like a ninja that she is, she skipped through them. She smirked, easy-, um she means, peasy.

But before she can even reach the entrance, a security guard came into view. With a shock expression, Moonbyul immediately hid herself behind a bush that’s beside the trash bins.

“Damn, so close.” She groaned, pounding the metallic can beside her.

The security looks like in her late 40’s, beer belly popping out, and Moonbyul could’ve sworn he drank beer.

“Yah. Young girl what are you doing here?” A man with a grey cap and grey uniform asked. Moonbyul almost jumped out from where she is hiding. The man is just looking at her in his confused stare.

Moonbyul looked at his uniform, she could make out the word ‘UTILITY’.

“Um…I was just…” She looked at the man again, he looked suspicious. “Wait…are you really working here?” Moonbyul straightened her body, trying to intimidate the man.

She heard him scoffed.

The man looked at his uniform, then to Moonbyul, “I am, for a year now.” He took his ID and shoved it to Moonbyul’s face.

“Wow, you really are.” Moonbyul said, still with disbelieving look. “But you’re too handsome, you could pass as an actor.”

“No time for the spotlight, just need money for my family. My wife’s having a baby. A girl.”

Moonbyul could’ve sworn she could hear laughter on his voice, happiness indeed.

“Again,” She heard him, “What are you doing here?”

“I need to get pass through that entrance, I just to see…” She wanted to say Solar, but she can’t, it will bust her identity, “Someone.”

With a one good look from the strange man to Moonbyul, he sighed, “Looking for the love of your life?”

She opened to say something, but the man took off his cap and put it on Moonbyul’s head after removing hers. He then took off his jacket that says ‘UTILITY’, “Take off your coat and put this on.”

With little hesitation, Moonbyul just did what he just said and he politely puts it on Moonbyul.

“Hold my ID, just flash it real fast to the guard when you get to the entrance. The guard won’t notice that it’s not you.” The man instructed with his gentle voice.

“Okay…” Moonbyul looks at the ID then tucked it in the pocket, “Why are you doing this again? I barely know you…”

“I know who you are, you’re the girlfriend.” The man said, smirking while crossing his arms over his chest. “Moon Byul Yi.”

“Hey are you stalking me?!”

“Hush…I am not. I am just a mere employee here, working from sunrise to sunset, working to pay bills and taxes.”

“Then why are you—“

“You’re pretty famous right now, you and Solar.” He shrugs, “Now go, do your best.”

He started to walk away, stretching his tired body from all the fuss inside the hall.

“Thank you.” Moonbyul said, and she’s sure the man heard her. The man just waved back, before walking away completely. Now, it’s Moonbyul’s time to get into that building. With a courage in her heart, she walks in a normal way as possible, holding her gaze towards that entrance.

She skillfully flashes her ID, fast, as the man told her. And luckily enough, the guard with beer belly popping out didn’t even notice it. She smirks triumphantly.

She released the sigh she’s been holding since she was on her way here, now she just needs to know where in this hall is Solar’s dressing room. She walks aimlessly, noting every name that’s been glued to the door.

“Kim Solar…Kim Solar…” She mumbles while finding the right name and room. But she occasionally hold her gaze down, for the staff may recognize her if she’s careless.

“Hey, is your area here?” One of the staff asked, patting her right shoulder. Crap, she’s not careful enough. This is it, she’s doomed, Yongsun’s going to kill her.

“She’s with me, no worries. We called utility.”

“Oh. See you then, Hwasa.” The staff bid her goodbye, like nothing happened.

Thank you my lord and savior Hwasa.

“Hwasa!” Moonbyul said enthusiastically, knowing her undercover doesn’t blow yet.

“What the hell, Byul? Jane almost caught you. And what are you doing here? Yongsun specifically instructed you not to be here.” Hwasa hissed, guiding Moonbyul to where Solar is. “And seriously, where did you get that uniform?!”

Before Moonbyul could answer, Hwasa opened a door and harshly pulled Moonbyul inside.

“Ouch Hwasa, you’re too harsh.” Moonbyul whined, while Hwasa locked the door.

“Byul?” And that’s it, Moonbyul heard her voice. Yongsun’s voice.

Moonbyul looked to her side, and there she is, sitting like a princess that she is. But with that confused face, phone’s on hand, with the outfit she had while performing earlier. Enough to dry Moonbyul’s throat like the Sahara dessert.

“Hi, love.” Moonbyul regained her composure, grinning like a child taking off her cap.

 Solar stood from where she was sitting, strutting towards Moonbyul normally but in her girlfriend’s eyes it’s like a goddess coming to her.

“What are you doing here? What if someone’s caught you? You’re putting yourself in danger here.” Solar sermons, but there’s a hint of worry in her voice. Her eyes might be piercing through Moonbyul’s right now but still, there’s concern behind it.

But Moonbyul is lost. Lost in her Yongsun’s world. God damn.

She can hear Solar’s blabbering about something, but she just close the gap between them. Moonbyul hugged Solar. Tightly.

“I missed you.” Moonbyul whispered. Solar was taken aback for a while, but she smiles eventually.

“My Byul missed me that much?” Solar teased, hugging the girl back, giggling like a kid.

Solar felt Moonbyul’s nod. She smiled wider. And that’s what Moonbyul doing to her, no matter how she was annoyed or angry at Byul’s action, one move from her girlfriend it’s just checkmate. Moonbyul won. Solar’s whipped too, okay?

“Excuse me, lovebirds. Hwasa, the queen, is still here. Just reminding the two of you before you will start making out in front of me.” The red-haired girl warned, as she sips her tea.

The couple broke their hug, almost blushing from Hwasa’s statement.

“You risk your life just to be here, Moonbyul?” Hwasa commented, smirking.

And suddenly Moonbyul got embarrassed, she could feel Solar’s eyes on her too, “I…want to congratulate you personally.”

“And that couldn’t wait in your shared apartment?” Hwasa questioned, emphasizing the word ‘shared’.

“I have to! And this,” She got a hold of Solar’s jacket, still not wearing properly, just loosely hanging over her elbows, she gently place it on Solar’s shoulder and fixing it, “this is how wear a jacket, understood?”

Conservative girlfriend Moon.

Solar raised a brow, but lips are trying not to smile widely. She had to bit her lower lip to stop her from squealing.

“Wow, so much for a jacket.” Hwasa sarcastically said, sipping her tea again.

Moonbyul pinched Solar’s cheek, if Hwasa isn’t here, Solar already smothered kisses on her girlfriend’s face.

But being the keen Solar, she notices the UTILITY jacket, “Where d’you got that?”

“Oh,” Moonbyul fishes out the ID card from her pocket, “A man lend this to me, I was trying to get pass through the entrance when he noticed me hiding behind the trash bins—“

“Byul! Don’t do that again, what if bad people saw you!?” There goes stern Solar.

“Wait love, let me finish. I told him I was going to see someone in here, and him, being a good soul lend me this jacket and even his ID,” Moonbyul looks at his ID, “Ah, good man he is. Got a wife and they’re expecting a baby girl. Song Jong Ki.”

Hwasa chokes on her tea, “W-what?”

Solar’s eyes widened, too.

“What’s with the expression?” Moonbyul asked, confused.

“Love…” Solar started.

But Hwasa beat her to it, “You idiot, you didn’t know him?! You just met the biggest actor in Korea right now!!”

“Huh? I thought he is…” Moonbyul took another look on the ID, scratches and erasures visible on the card, “It’s fake.” She finally caught on.

“Damn, Jong Ki’s so good with his acting, he fooled you.” The manager started to laugh.

The later, she heard Solar’s laughter too. She could only sigh, she only realizes the man looks absolutely stunning and she just digested whatever the words he said to her.

“I didn’t know him, okay?” Moonbyul retaliates, pouting. This Hallyu industry is really not her forte. “But why did he use a cover up? But not changing his name on this ID?”

“Maybe he just wants to be out of this place but still fooling around.” Solar reasoned out, “I want to get out of here, too.”

Moonbyul heard Solar, and she thinks she can give what Solar wants. She expectantly looked at Hwasa.

“Can we?” Moonbyul asked, holding Solar’s hand. The idol has these pleading eyes towards her manager.

Hwasa held her temple, headache coming up.

“Gah! You two owe me so much!” Hwasa’s frustrated, but for the sake of her friends happiness, why not?

And Moonbyul beamed, she got the right place and idea to where she would take Solar.

And Solar on the other hand, well, she’s just thinking something naughty. Totally a ert.

 

 

 

 

---

just a short update for you guys! Not much is going on hehe.

And hi? :)

Still, thanks for all the comments even though the author is slacking off :P

I have to read all the chapters to refresh my mind HAHA. Goodness.

Please anticipate the next chap ;)

Byiieee~~