Ventinove

Finalmente

Moonbyul blinks her eyes once then a little more, she could hear light snores just above her head. She took all of her strength left, using her arms as leverage, she lifts her upper body from Solar’s. God, they’re both too tired from their ‘activities’ that she just collapsed on top of Solar, she doesn’t even remember she fell asleep. And maybe Yongsun was the same.

But she smiled anyway, goodness, she felt incredible though she can feel the crippling soreness. It’s like Moon Byul Yi just revived her godlike strength, yeah, thanks to this goddess beneath her. She caressed Solar’s cheek, and kissed the top of her nose.

It was still dark and Moonbyul saw the clock that says two-thirty AM. Too damn early.  “And too cold.” She mumbled.

She untangled their legs and detaches herself from Solar, who looks so comfortable and divinely sleeping, but Moonbyul didn’t fail to give Solar the warmth she needed by covering her body with a warm duvet.

She sighed, but it’s a kind of sigh when you just felt so blessed and that you’re so overwhelm you just have to breathe because it will suffocate you from happiness.

Moonbyul couldn’t stop staring at Solar, and she will never get tired, never ever never. Lucky son of a gun, yeah? She gets to sleep and wake before this unbelievable angel.

She lays herself beside Solar, but never taking her eyes off the angel. Moonbyul pulled the girl closer to her for extra warmth, she kissed the spot in between Solar’s neck and shoulder, where Solar is very sensitive.

Moonbyul felt Solar stir a little but didn’t even bother to wake up, well, Solar can be a very deep sleeper.

“I will stay here with you no matter what. I won’t let this go…won’t let go of us. Even though we’re nut-heads at times, you will still be my favorite person in the world. Jesus Christ, I so love you, Kim Yongsun.”

She just chuckled, because here she is at two-thirty a.m and very in love with Kim Yongsun.

If Solar could hear this right now, she could be gagging because it’s too cheesy but at the same time give Moonbyul a passionate kiss on the lips…there’s no in-between. That’s just how Solar roll, at sight she could be disgusted but deep inside she just want to smother Moonbyul with kisses.

Solar’s soft snore was the reply for that cringe-worthy ‘I love you’ message.

With one last kiss, Moonbyul decided to get a wink, beside the love of her life…beside Yongsun. Just like this.

--

“Damn it Solar! What is this? That? Oh Jesus, there’s more in here.”

“Hush Hwasa, Byul’s sleeping. Keep it down, please!”

Solar retorted. They’ve been bickering for almost 15 minutes now ever since Hwasa came in their apartment so early in the morning and constantly rang their doorbell. Unfortunately, Solar couldn’t handle it anymore that she got up leaving the Moonbyul’s embrace, which she’s enjoying the most.

Hwasa puts her palm on her face, “I can’t keep calm about this, Solar!”

The brown-haired girl rolled her eyes, “Let’s just put concealers on them, you know. Let’s not fuss over it.”

Hwasa can’t really calm down, Solar’s wearing a t-shirt dress in front of her, and she could see the markings. Yes. The love bites. The hickeys. The marks of Moonbyul. And to Hwasa, it looks like a ing map towards the lost kingdom of ing Atlantis. Great. Just, great.

“Of course, concealers, Solar. Have you seen yourself?” Hwasa sarcastically answered, “God! Why am I still your manager? I should file my resignation.” She mumbled.

On the other hand, Solar snorted at how dramatic Hwasa can be. Looking at herself in the mirror, she sighed, guess they overdid it last night. Some scratch, some love bites, and that bed hair. No big deal.

“Go, freshen up. Then we’ll go to the company for your practice for that year-end special stage.” Hwasa commanded, “I should probably contact the stylist to make a little change in your dresses and outfits for that night. Oh, Lord.”

Solar’s taken aback. Yeah, those hickeys you say? Yes, totally big deal. Solar forgot about that year-end special. Guess too caught up in Moonbyul-Yongsun world eh?

 Solar groaned, “Yeah,” she breathes. “Okay, okay. Go get that stylist and I’ll go fix up myself right now. Damn you Hwasa, for putting me on that line-up.”

“Excuse me, Princess Solar, despite your controversy people still want you to perform. Did you know that your popularity is still on the rise? Good one and bad one. I think you will still win that popularity award. Go, scoot!”

The idol just smiled, she really does have supportive and loyal fans after all. ‘Never letting go’, that’s what they say. And for the people who constantly support her and will always have her back, she will never let go, too. See, this is for the people who will be there for her and not for the people who are there just to bash and hate her.

Her confidence is boosting now, after that beating she had from her detractors through media or SNS, she thinks she can still kick with her performance. Oh, it’s hyping her.

“Hey you little marshmallow, go and freshen up.”

Moonbyul, in her shirt and pants, said. Solar looked into her direction, looking a little surprised. Moonbyul chortles and knocks Solar’s head softly.

 “How long did—“ Solar started.

“Long enough to see the twinkle in your eyes, the burst of waves in your smile, and the galaxies in your face.” Moonbyul straightforwardly said, grinning so much giving Solar a blush. Of course, typical MoonSun couple. Nothing new, guys. You know the drill.

But where’s Hwasa? Oh there, gagging in the corner.

“Um, guys…We’re running a little late here. And Solar, I’ll whack your head if you don’t get into that shower now.” Hwasa threatened, fist ready.

Moonbyul laughed and Solar, before shuffling to the bathroom, kissed Moonbyul’s cheek like a teenage girl stealing a kiss from her lover. Solar couldn’t help but giggle.

“So weird,” Hwasa mumbled, while Moonbyul was looking at her still having that grin on. “She will perform at the year-end special, Byul. But don’t worry, we’ve got the venue guarded, full on security. She will not get hurt, I promise!”

“I know,” Moonbyul answered, still smiling, “You know I trust you, right? Plus, how could I say no to that? Seeing Yongsun perform makes me happy too, you know.”

Moonbyul turned her head at the door where Solar went in, “And I can feel she’s missing the stage, the performance.” She sighed.

Hwasa could hear the concern in Moonbyul’s voice, and somewhat sadness in her eyes. The manager could see it, she taps Moonbyul’s shoulder, “As long she’s with you, she feels like there’s so much more than performing in stage or acting in several movies. When she’s with you, she feels infinite Byul. Don’t feel down now, okay? She’s doing this last stage for her fans, for the people who still believe in her, for now.”

Hearing those words from Hwasa, Moonbyul tried to push that unwanted feeling in her chest, Hwasa was right. She should trust Solar’s decision, too, for withdrawing from the limelight just to be quietly but spectacularly be with her.

Moonbyul nods firmly, and the manager feel like a proud mom right now, she totally didn’t expect that at all. For all she knows, Solar was the strong-headed woman, the untouchable and Moonbyul, the simple girl but a nut-head too from Bucheon will end up together?

Their relationship got the whole nation shocked, even the Holy Spirit was shook.

If there’s a lesson here that Hwasa could pick, it’s when two people don’t give up on each other even though life will it up over and over again and that’s where love forms…truly, an outrageously good kind of love. Like they’re willing to brave the storm.

“Hwasa?” Moonbyul called.

“Hm?”

“Are you crying?!”

“I am not!” Hwasa replied, but obviously wiping the tears that’s been rolling out from her eyes. And she sobs more.

Sigh…love.

--

Solar has been busy. She’s so busy preparing for the performance and other schedules. Hwasa sticking at her at all cost, juggling stuffs from here and there. Moonbyul wanted to be there at rehearsals, practices but sadly she can’t. She can just send foods or anything that Solar craves.

Solar doesn’t allow Moonbyul to see anything, and she will always say ‘IT’S A SURPRISE. DON’T COME!’ and yes, it’s always in caps lock too. And being the kind one, Moonbyul would always say ‘Just don’t hurt yourself. I will wait until the performance.’

But deep down, goodness Moonbyul wants to see it now. She wants to nag, she wants to whine but she held it in so much.

Moonbyul’s phone vibrated in her pocket, a text message she thought. She fished the phone from her coat’s pocket, and unlocked it without looking because her eyes are still in the book she’s reading. After unlocking she smiled so sweetly knowing who just texted her.

-Can you please stop making me fat? TT

What? You’re cute though. Little walking marshmallow.

-Stop it! TT

Moonbyul was about to reply but someone snatch her phone from her grip, she was about to knock this person down but it was none other than…the little walking marshmallow, with a scarf, a coat and hair looking fine.

“Yong-yongsun!?” Moonbyul shockingly whispers, they’re in a college library and Solar is here. Well, this is not the first time Solar went here, but somehow Moonbyul wonder how could she pass the strict security in this school.

A ninja, she thought.

“What are you doing here?!”

“Probably hunting anacondas,” Solar gave a scoff, “Of course, I’m visiting you Moon Byulyi.”

Solar almost went in for a hug, but Moonbyul saw it coming that she grabbed the girl’s arm and led her to just sit beside her. Don’t want too much attention now. Solar could just oblige but she really does want a hug, so she just pouted on her seat.

Moonbyul raised her brow to the pouting Solar in front of her, “Are you done now?” she’s talking about the sulking the girl is making. Solar just slapped Moonbyul’s arm.

“I just want to see you.” Solar confessed, head leaning on the wooden table facing her girlfriend. Moonbyul caught Solar’s face, the girl looks so tired and like she needed sleep. Her hard worker girlfriend.

“Don’t you have any schedules today?” Moonbyul asked, hand reaching out to the other girl’s hand just beneath the table.

Solar closes her eyes, as Moonbyul’s hand soothingly caresses hers. “I do have, but I just got to see you at the moment. We hardly see each other at home now.”

Home, Moonbyul smiled at the thought, she felt giddy when Solar said that word.

There’s a silence between them after that, but not that awkward atmosphere you get, just the silence you needed to let your mind sink this all in because it’s too good that you just treasure it.

Solar smiles inwardly. She could feel Moonbyul’s loving stare at her, but she doesn’t even flinch. Could she say she’s used to it? Probably. She’s not complaining though, Moonbyul could stare all she wants, it’s a win-win situation after all.

“Yongsun, if you want to sleep I’ll take you somewhere else.” Moonbyul said, Solar can hear the laughter behind her voice. In less than a second, Solar open her eye to peek at Moonbyul whose smile still plastered on her face.

“Nope I’m not sleepy, let’s stay here,” Solar straightened, stretches her body and let out a yawn. She looked around, “Besides, there’s not much students here anymore.”

“But I’ve got to study, you’ll get bored.” Moonbyul reasoned out.

“Are you underestimating me, Moonbyulyi? There are books here, I could read.”

Moonbyul looked at her, dead in the eyes, “Alright, alright, the high and mighty Kim Yongsun will read a book.”

Solar giggled, suddenly has the urge to kiss Moonbyul. God, since when did she act like this, she feels the cringe. But it’s fine, since it’s Moonbyul.

But before Moonbyul could start again her studying, she pulled Solar’s chair closer to her and puts her arm just above the backrest. Possessive Moonbyul but she played it cool, even though she could feel Solar’s gaze.

Moonbyul cleared and started to read, she couldn’t focus to be honest, what chapter is she in? What line was it? Jesus. She could feel her ear heat up, they’ve done this before, putting her arm around Solar, pssh piece of cake but why would she be embarrass right now?

 And Solar is trying her best not smile that she clamped both of her lips together, Moonbyul’s too cute.

“I just…I just don’t want you to wander around.” Moonbyul reasoned once again, she almost winced at her words.

Solar nodded, “Okay,” She leaned herself more toward Moonbyul, finding comfort. Both of their gazes on the opened book that Moonbyul was reading but none of them were really reading it. Solar freed the smile that she’s holding back while Moonbyul caught herself smiling too.

Ah, the simple joys in life, indeed.

“Okay.” Solar once again said, in a low tone, almost a whisper.

And you know what’s missing in this moment? A Korean fluffy soundtrack, like Bolbbalgan4’s kind of music.

Solar swears she would invite those singers to sing at their wedding.

“Byul?” Solar called, as she leans her head in Moonbyul’s shoulder, hands resting on the other girl’s lap.

“Yongsun?” The girl replied, cheek resting on Solar’s head and flips onto the next page.

“I love your eyes…” Solar suddenly blurted, Moonbyul’s face heated up instantly. “Oh, and I love the rest of face…too, so pointy but beautiful.”

“That’s so…random, Yongsun. But, thank you?”  Moonbyul but her lips to stop her smiling, Solar sure is a weird one today.  “You’re weird.”

Solar laughed quietly, “Nah. Just in love.”

Would play that Korean fluffy soundtrack now? Solar is going to kill Moonbyul at this rate, her chest is swelling with fluttering feelings.

--

The D-day has come. Kim Solar’s live performance in a bit, the very first appearance on a nationwide TV broadcast after her relationship with Moon Byul Yi broke out. The funny thing is, Moonbyul is the tenser one right now, damn she’s pacing here and there, biting her nails and all.

“I should’ve gone with her,” Moonbyul groaned, “not just sending her off like that.”

“Holy hell sister, keep your calm down. Please. The family is trying to watch here.” Yuju complained, kicking Moonbyul’s away from their telly. Moonbyul just glared at her sister, but Yuju just stuffed with popcorn not breaking her stare with her sister. Moonbyul surrendered and just sat in her respective seat, she covered herself with Solar’s blanket, the rainbow ricecake one.

“Umji! Is the banner ready?” Yuju called out, still stuffing herself with a mouthful of buttered popcorn.

“Aye Captain!” Umji answered so enthusiastically, while she ran over the couch holding a banner with Solar’s face on it and words like ‘Kim Solar yeppeo in the eyes of Byul’ ‘Yongsun you go girl!’ ‘Twerk it Solar!’ and ‘420!’

Umji waved it so hard, and Yuju gives a thumb up to the younger.

Looking at it, Moonbyul knew who wrote that. Crazy Yuju, as ever. She’s shaking her head again, unbelievable sister she has. Moonbyul read every word in her flat tone, but kudos to whoever selected Solar’s picture in there, niceeee.

“But what in the hell was 420?” Moonbyul asked confusedly, eyes squinting.

“Oh unnie, you’ll see.” Yuju smirks. Should Moonbyul be concerned? Of course! Yuju’s mind is a crazy. She always has something in her sleeves.

“Mother of God, will you two please shut it! The broadcast is starting!” Grandma Moon hissed, and it made the two sisters shut up instantly. Grandma Moon adjusted her eyeglasses, she doesn’t want to miss this performance too, and that she went to her ophthalmologist right away and asks for good eyeglasses. She wanted this at 1080p resolution in her eyes.

But Moonbyul sneaked a kick on the shin to Yuju, the younger’s face contorts pain and about to strike back.

“If the two of you won’t stop, you’ll be spending your night sitting right in front of this house until you freeze to death.”

Mrs. Choi said calmly yet threateningly, sipping her tea in so much sophistication and putting it down. And that made the sisters behave well instantly, too. And surprise, who would’ve thought Mrs. Choi would be joining this fresco. Well, Solar’s going to be a part of her family, might as well see how good this girl is.

The Moon family sitting in their respective positions, watching their television and waiting for Solar to appear. Moonbyul downing cold water to calm her nerves, Yuju just scoffs.

Fangirls and fanboys screamed whenever their idols waved at them at the red carpet, a little interview here and there, and camera time with that wave of theirs. Idols kept flooding in, Umji screamed when she saw her crush that Yuju had to check if she had gone deaf. The little girl literally has this huge crush on Park Bo Gum. Damn, girl.

The moment of truth has come. Solar just went down from her van. Moonbyul ran out of breath when she saw the girl that she held her chest. Yuju and Umji yelled and cheer, waving their banner. Oh, if Solar could just see this.

Solar has this smile on, perfect as always, walking elegantly with her white dress. The fans screamed some more, calling her name and it seems like the camera flash doubled. Her moves are being watch but she played it cool.

Moonbyul is so lovestruck.

Grandma Moon is now cheering, too.

Mrs. Choi nods in approval.

Yuju and Umji, they’re a mess and it’s only the red carpet. Hardcore!

“Yah!” Yuju throws a pillow into Moonbyul’s face, but the older didn’t even budge, eyes glued on that TV.

“Beautiful…” Moonbyul could only muster.

Yuju and her mom made an eye contact, and they both just shrugged, but they did share a knowing smile. Mrs. Choi watched Moonbyul being drawn to Solar, her daughter caught it bad, really bad. She just sighed at how whipped Moonbyul is looking right now.

After awhile, groups have performed, even Red Velvet. Their Russian roulette performance was Yuju’s anthem, it struck her deep down feelings and she thanked Jesus for Red Velvet’s existence. Could she be friends with Yeri? Will the world be ready for that friendship? United Nations should take precautions if that happens.

And the most awaited performance is finally here.

“Oh god, oh god, oh god….” Moonbyul mumbled. Christ, she’s sweating all over despite the negative Celsius she’s in now.

The music started, and Solar appeared with her all black outfits in perfectly contrast with her red carpet angelic look. Her shoulder is showing up despite having a jacket, but is that a black bralet?! That skimpy jeans?! And that leather boots?! And her smoky and seductive look?!

Now Moonbyul understood why Hwasa was very concerned about those hickeys. Solar’s skin is showing…a lot. Well not that a lot, but for Moonbyul, it is!!

“Yaasss! Kim Yongsun blaze it!!!” Yuju screamed when Solar sang. Flailing her arms in god knows what direction.

“Unnie! We love you!!” Umji cried in happiness.

“Wow my granddaughter-in-law is blazing it so hard! Shake that , my girl!” Now, that’s Grandma Moon. Suddenly her arthritis is healed, diabetes is gone, just with Solar’s performance. Perfect.

Mrs. Choi didn’t say anything, but her eyes are bulging. Clearly in awe.

Moonbyul…she dead, call 911.

“Unnie, cover Umji’s ear,” Yuju said seriously and Moonbyul nods, no questioning but she did. Umji’s confused but Moonbyul covered it well, “YES MOTHERERS THAT’S MY SIS IN LAW OWNING THAT STAGE ERS! IT HATERS!” Yuju cheered, a little too loud.

Once it’s done, Moonbyul uncovered Umji’s ears. Yup, need to censor that to the innocent Umji.

Moon’s residence…it’s a mess. And it’s all because of Solar.

Solar ended it with a bang, and it was unbelievable how she hyped up the crowd, literally every single soul in the audience were on their feet and dancing with her. Total performer, indeed.  it haters, indeed.

“Unnie! Are you alive?!” Umji shakes her almost lifeless unnie.

“Blaze it, Yongsun-unnie. Blaze that . 420.” Yuju whispered proudly to herself, arm up in the air as if praising the gods.

“Dammit, Moon Byul Yi if you break up with that girl I’m going to curse you.” Grandma Moon said it.

Mrs. Choi sips her tea, calming herself, too.

Moonbyul, coming back from the dead, stood up. Fists clenching, trying to even her breath, calming her . That was a performance by her Solar, now she understood why Solar said it was a surprise. It really surprised her and even her family, did you witness how it sent them to the roof?!

She rushed to get her coat, “I’m going out,” she said, knees are still weak to walk. She wants to see Solar right now, she wants to hug the girl and congratulate her for the performance. She knows she could just text it, but she will go there and congratulate her in person.

Just what Solar deserve.

“Where are you going?” Yuju asked then she gasped, “Are you going to propose?!! Like right now?”

Grandma Moon just smiled, Mrs. Choi slapped Yuju’s arm.

Moonbyul exhaled, buttoning her coat and then taking the car keys in her pocket.

“I’m just going to tell Yongsun how to proplerly wear a jacke..that girl.”

 

 

 

---

 

 

Hi! happy New year guys! :D

I know, i'm sorry for the so late update! But still, thank you for waiting~~ how have you been?

This fic is coming to an end TT but MounSun will keep on sailing! 

As always, thank you for reading this  TT

See you in the next updateeeeee. :)