seven

silver spoon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seven

 

+

 

Chaerin drove back home, she was about to stay at Dara’s place when suddenly Dara’s manager call and told her that she’s invited to do some easter activity for her TV show, and they have to go to Singapore early in the morning.

Chaerin touch her forehead, she feels a bit heating up, she took her cell phone and dial Mr. Jang’s number.

“Hello, miss.”

“Mr. Jang, where are you?”

“I’m in Bangkok, assisting your parents doing some fund raising.”

“Oh…” she sighed.

“Is everything okay miss?”

“Yes… I think I catch a cold, can you call Dr. Hong for me? I need prescription.” she asked, Dr. Hong is their family doctor.

“I will call him, but last time I know he was attending the international summit in California.”

“Oh my…”

“Maybe you should tell your fiancée, he must have a family doctor too.”

“Okay, mr. Jang. Bye.” She hung up.

 

Jiyong received a call from Chaerin’s head buttler, mr. Jang, he said that Chaerin is sick and need a doctor. Mr. jang asked Jiyong to call his family doctor. But when he called Dr. Park, he’s in California attending a summit there.

So, Jiyong called Chaerin to asked where she is.

“Barbie, where are you??” he asked when Chaerin pick up.

“I’m in…” she sounded breathless. “Jiyong, I don’t feel good.”

“Yah! Lee Chaerin where are you?”

“Ho..me…”

“You’re at your house??”

“I’m…h..ome…”

Suddenly he heard the sound of people falling.

“Chaerin are you okay?? Chaerin!”

He ran downstairs and grabbed his car key. Chaerin said she’s at home, so she probably at her house. He thought.

Jiyong was surprised when he opened the apartment door, Chaerin was there. On the floor.

“!” he immediately lift her up and bring her inside. He brought her to his room because the door is already open, he couldn’t open a door with his hand occupied by Chaerin’s body.

Jiyong walked back and forth beside Chaerin, doesn’t really know what to do. Then he decided to call Dr. Park again.

“Is everything okay, Jiyong?” Dr. Park asked when Jiyong call him for the second time.

“So, uh…”

“Are you sick?”

“No, its… my fiancée.” He said.

“Your fiancée? Oh miss Lee Chaerin?”

“Yes..” he said, “She got a high fever and I don’t know what to do.”

“Okay, I will tell you what to do to check her up.”

“O-okay.”

“Is she conscious or unconscious?” Dr. Park asked.

“Half unconscious.”

“Can you communicate with her?” Dr. park asked again.

“Uh… wait.” He sat beside Chaerin, “Chaerin… Chaerin…” he tried to call her.

“Hmmmm…” she’s heavily breathing.

“I think so.” Jiyong told Dr. Park.

“Prepare a thermometer.”

Jiyong run towards the first aid box placed near the stairs.

“Found it.”

“Place it in her armpit for one minute.” Dr. Park said.

“Okay…” he turns the phonecall into loudspeaker while he tried to put the thermometer.

“Make sure it touched her skin.”

Jiyong, who put the thermometer outside her clothes, sighed. Chaerin wore a oversized shirt and a short pants. He hesitantly open one button of her shirt to give access for the thermometer. His hand should go inside her shirt in order to put the thermometer.

“While waiting, make sure that her clothes is lose, because from the sound of her breathing I think she got a trouble breathing.” Dr. Park continued.

“Her shirt is big, Doc.” Jiyong replied.

“Does she wearing pants? Or dress?”

“She wears short pants.”

“Open the button.” Dr. Park ordered.

Jiyong sighed.

“And don’t forget to unhook the bra.” He continued.

“W-what?”

“You can asked the maids if you feel uncomfortable, Ji.”

“But there’s no maid in our house.”

“Our house?” Dr. Park laughs, “You guys are living together? Then there’s nothing to be worried about. I’m sure you’ve done it before.”

“Done what?”

“Unhooking her bra.” Dr. park said.

“N-no, its…” Jiyong feels his cheek getting warm.

Suddenly all the conversation he got with Youngbae just now is twirling again inside his head.

 

“…Imagine you hear her out your name… Imagine you touch her soft skin, her moist lips…”

 

Don’t think about it now, Jiyong, focus, focus, she’s sick now. He scolded himself.

He slowly slip his hands inside her back and search for the bra. His hand were on each side of Chaerin, and his position was above her, their face is only centimeters away, Jiyong move his face aside so he shouldn’t see her face but Chaerin who is in high fever and having a trouble breathing now inhale a big amount of oxygen that make her chest go upfront and when she exhaling, the warm air swipes Jiyong’s ear and it sent him chills. He quickly unhook the bra when he found it and immediately pull his hand out.

“Done.” He said.

“Now how many degree is her fever? Is it greater than 38.8 celcius?” Dr. Park asked.

Jiyong pull the thermometer.

“Its 39.2, doc.”

“That’s high… hmmm… Can you asked her whether she feels extreme muscles pain and fatigue or not.”

“Chaerin… do your muscles feel so painful?” he whisper to her.

She didn’t answer.

“Doc, she didn’t answer anything.” He said.

“I’m afraid she got typhoid, anytime she’s conscious, asked her if she feels extreme muscles pain and fatigue, if yes, then bring her to do a laboratory check up.”

“What should I do now?”

“Accompany her, and check your first aid, whether you have analgesics and paracetamol or not?”

Jiyong dig into the first aid box, “I have paracetamol.”

“Good, that’s to reduce the fever and analgesics is for reducing the pain.”

“Its like a pain killer?” Jiyong asked.

“Yes, you can use aspirin or advil if you have. But asked her first if she got those symptoms or not.”

“Thanks, Doc.”

“I will try to call my team in Seoul to check her up immediately.”

“Thanks again.”

“Good luck Jiyong.”

 

+

 

Chaerin woke up in the morning by the sound of hard rain and thunders, worse, She feels her body extremely aching. Moreover, she woke up in an unfamiliar room.

“Ugghhh…” she groans.

Suddenly someone immediately woke up beside her.

“Are you okay?” Jiyong asked.

Her heart almost jump to .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter