ten

silver spoon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ten

 

+

 

Chaerin woke up with an incredible headache, she stretches and groans but startled when she found herself wear nothing but bra and .

“What the—” She tried to cover herself with blanket when she touches a skin beside her. “Oh …” she gasped.

She remembers that the night before she was dancing closely with a guy name Jay, Chaerin trying hard to open her eyes and look around.

Obviously not her room.

But seems familiar.

She sat up and unveil the blanket that covers the person beside him.

“Jiyong!?”

 

Chaerin poke him with her foot.

“Jiyong!”

Jiyong groans, “whaa…t?”

“What the hell you did to me?”

“Nothii..ng” he answers in his sleep.

“Then why am I ?” she asked again.

“You are?” he tried to open his eyes to find her but he saw she still wearing underwear. “its not .” He scoffed

Chaerin cover herself and smack his head, “You ert!!”

He smirked.

“Ya! Kwon Jiyong wake up and explain to me!”

He lazily sat up, “I did nothing to you, Barbie!”

“Then why I only wear my underwear?”

“If we did something, do you think you have time to wear your underwear again? you’ll be exhausted.”

“What…?”

“Its me we’re talking about, you’ll passed out if I did something to you, Barbie.” He grinned.

“Oh my… so snob…” Chaerin shakes her head.

Jiyong stretched himself, “Oh so hungryyy”

“Ya! explain to me first.”

“You really don’t remember anything?” he asked.

Chaerin shakes her head.

“You were very drunk last night and you were dancing with a guy, I assume his name is Jay because you keep mumbling about him…”

“Really? like how?”

“Patient, Barbie, let me continue my story.”

“You walked to the bar and suddenly…”

 

flashback

Chaerin was dancing with Jay, she’s enjoying the night to the maximum.

“Chaerin, I really like you.” He said.

“Thank youuu… you’re so cute.”

Jay sliped his hand in Chaerin’s waist and pull her closer, “You’re so pretty, I don’t believe that you are not even celebrity.”

“I’m Lee Chaerin, I don’t have to be celebrity to be the A-lister… I’m born with it.”

Jay chuckles, “Very interesting… I’m curious to know you better…”

“I will gladly answer all your curiosity.”

“Hmm… what about we going somewhere?”

“Like…. Where..?” Chaerin looking at him.

Suddenly a hand grabbed her.

End of flashback

 

“…You walked to the bar and suddenly you introduce me to that Jay, you said, ‘if you want to take me home, let me ask if my fiancée okay with it or not’.” He is mimicking Chaerin’s voice. “and after hearing the word ‘fiancee’ that Jay guy left.”

“Really?? because I remember dancing with him, but I don’t remember introduced you to him…” she murmured, “what I remember was…”

 

flashback

“Hmm… what about we going somewhere?”

“Like…. Where..?” Chaerin looking at him.

A hand grabbed her.

“Chaerin, you’re drunk.” She turned and Jiyong standing there holding her arm.

“You’re hurting my arm, Jiyong!”

“Hey, man, you’re hurting her.” Jay tried to push Jiyong.

“Don’t push me.” Jiyong said to Jay.

“What the heck? Is she your girlfriend or what?” Jay scoffed.

“She’s my fiancée.”

Jay scoffed, “is that right Chaerin? This guy said that he’s your fiancée, what a joke…”

“What?” Chaerin said, “fiancée? Yeah I got one, but he said I date—”

Jiyong give her a little peck on her lips.

Chaerin gasped.

“You talk too much, little darling…” he said.

He kissed her. Again. And deeper.

 “Jiyong you…”

“Let’s go home.” He smiled and wrap his arm around Chaerin.

End of flashback.

 

“Oh my!” Chaerin touched her lips.

Jiyong seems panic when she do that.

“Did you….” She turned her face to Jiyong.

“What?”

“I—I think someone kissed me last night, is it you or Jay?”

Jiyong gulped, “I… don’t know,” he cleared his throat, “you know maybe Jay, not me, not me.”

“Aarghh….” Chaerin groans. “then what happened? Why I don’t wear clothes?”

“Because you took it off by yourself, you were throwing up badly in the bathroom downstairs and you go up here, with me helping you but you started took off your clothes on the way up.”

“Whaaat!??”

“I swear you did it by yourself.”

“But why I sleep here? Not in my room? Where’s Dara?”

Jiyong paused, “because… Dara and Youngbae use your room.”

“WHAT???”

 

+

 

“You only sleep side by side or you—?” Chaerin asked Dara who looks like a mess sitting on the dining table while holding her head.

Youngbae went home with Jiyong driving him, he looks similar to Dara right now, like a mess and they didn’t really talk to each other during this morning until Youngbae left.

“No Chaerin not only sleeping! We do… stuff…”

“Oh my God, YA! Sandara!! How much you drink last night?”

Dara goans, “What should I doooo… its all you fault!”

“How can it be my fault? You were the one who forced me to go to the club, now everything turns into a mess!”

“I thought you wouldn’t be so drunk, at least you will take care of me, turns out that you are the most drunk person last night, and Jiyong is the least, and he was busy taking care of you!”

“So Jiyong took me to his room so you can use my room??”

“Ya! I didn’t mean to use your room in purpose okay? Its because we all drunk, only Jiyong that still can manage to drive. Youngbae was also very drunk so he couldn’t drive back to his home, he was about to sleep on the couch because your guest room is locked! How can you lock a guest room you stupid girl.”

“Oh my God… really?”

“Yeah, so I suggest him to stay at your room because you and Jiyong seems wanted to spent the night together.”

“Why did I want to spent the night with him??” Chaerin scoffed.

“Because when you were dancing with a guy—”

“Jay.”

“Yeah, whoever, Jiyong was immediately grab your hand, you guys were arguing a little, I saw it because many people are watching, but suddenly Jiyong kissed you.”

Chaerin gasped “He kissed me?? He said Jay kissed me.”

“Jay? He pushed Jay away from you immediately and kissed you in front of many people, after that you guys keep hugging each other, so that’s why I thought you want a y time together… but then turn out that i…” she groans.

Chaerin couldn’t believe what she just heard.

“Aaaargh!! Why should I sleep with him?? !! What if I get pregnant… ohh Gooooodddd…” Dara cried.

Dara’s voice getting farther as Chaerin scouldn’t think anymore. Why Jiyong did it to her, why he has to be so confusing, why he always turn into two different person each time, and other whys that keep haunting her mind.

 

+

 

Jiyong drove Youngbae back to his house, they don’t talk too much during the way back, Youngbae busy banging his head to the window.

“Hey, Bae, this is not the first time you sleep with a girl, right, just let it slide.”

“The girl is Sandara, Ji, she’s something.”

“You like her?” Jiyong asked.

“Its not that… we were so drunk last night and—” he banged his head again. “Aisshh! I don’t care!”

Jiyong peek on him, “Bae,” he called him.

“Hm.”

“I know why you’re so stressed out.”

“Why?”

“You didn’t use any protection, did you?”

Youngbae sighing, “What should I do Jiyong-aahhhh???”

“Don’t worry… everything will be fine.”

Youngbae keep whining, “but thank God I didn’t forget the feeling last night… it was so gooood~”

“Ya! ert!” Jiyong s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter