twenty six

silver spoon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Twenty six

 

 

Jiyong lightly walking down the stair.

“Barbie.” He called Chaerin, “Busy?”

Chaerin who’s in the kitchen cooking their dinner just slightly shook her head. Jiyong sat on the kitchen island.

“Wow…” he murmured.

“Why, oppa?” Chaerin wearing an oversized tshirt and a very short shorts, almost seems like she doesn’t wear pants.

“Is that my tshirt?” Jiyong asked.

She nodded, “Yours is mine, isn’t it?”

“No matter how hot you are in you office suit, I always like you in my tshirt cooking meal for me… y.” He walked aroung the kitchen island and slip his hand on her side, back hugging her.

Chaerin chuckles, “So, you prefer me to back being full time housewife?”

“No, Barbie, you can do whatever you like.” He nuzzles into her neck.

“Oppa stop…”

he grinned, “Alright, there will be time for that.” He pull himself from her.

“Anyway, what do you want to tell me earlier?”

Jiyong paused, he totally forgot why he was looking for her.

“Oh, I want to tell you that for the Kwon annual gala tomorrow… I probably couldn’t come with you since the start. I have a very important meeting, but I’ll be there as soon as the meeting finished.”

“Can’t you make the meeting starts earlier?”

“Unfortunately the meeting involved some investors from another country, Barbie, and that’s the only time they got… so I can’t do anything.”

Chaerin shrugged, “Well, then I guess I’d walk the red carpet alone.”

“Promise me you’ll walk on the red carpet alone, okay?”

“Why?” she asked.

“I don’t wanna see you on red carpet with another guy.”

“Like who, oppa?” Chaerin laughs.

“I don’t know, Lee Soo Hyuk hyung, or Youngbae—“

“Youngbae has Dara now… and why would you be so jealous of him?”

“Because he was almost replacing me to marry you.” He said.

Chaerin laughs. “I thought you didn’t care.”

“I thought so too… but if we looking back to almost two years a go, we were so different now, Barbie, I never thought I’d be so lucky to be forced to marry you.”

Chaerin feel her cheek blushed. “I also didn’t know that I’d fall for you… I mean, you were so cold and mean to me, but when you take care of me when I’m drunk and when I was sick… I know you are a good and caring person.” She smiled.

“Come here.” Jiyong said.

Chaerin bend over the table that separate them, Jiyong sitting in the high chair across her.

“What?” she asked.

Jiyong pull her chin and kiss her, “let’s be together forever, shall we?”

Chaerin nodded, “Deal!”

 

+

 

Nothing very surprising when we see Chaerin looking dashing, like today, no one would nailed the dress she’s wearing, a simple Dolce & Gabbana dress complete with y Giussepe Zanotti heels looks perfect in her.

The event almost finished but Jiyong hasn’t show up, he just text her that he might be a little late but he wants her to get home with him.

She was walking towards the bar, she need drink to keep herself calm during answering too many question regarding to the decision to make her Kwon ent. President.

“Chaerinnie?”

Chaerin turned to the voice that called her.

“Seungri oppa.” She smiled.

“Wow… you look… amazing.” He’s scanning her.

“Thanks.”

“So…” he said, “how are you?”

“I’m great, how are you, oppa?”

“Great too…” he repkied,  “Oh no wonder I’d see you here, this is the annual Gala by Kwon enterprise.”

Chaerin smiled and nodded.

“Where’s Jiyong hyung?” he asked.

“He’s still in Ciel, will be here later.”

“Too bad because I’d like to talk to him about association between my company and Kwon enterprise.

Chaerin looking at him, “With Kwon?”

“Yes,” then he paused, “Omo! Kwon is now running by you, right?”

Chaerin laughs, “Yes, that’s why I asked, you should just talk to me, oppa.”

“Wow… Chaerin, seriously… wow, you’re the President of a giant company… how does it feels??”

 

They were talking while sitting at the bar, Seungri is now being the Managing director at his company. His family got several department store in Seoul and China.

“We’re going to open one store in Jeju, and I’d be happy if Kwon acan help with the construction.” He said.

“That’s be our pleasure.” Chaerin said.

The waiter bring them another drink.

“You drink a lot, oppa.” She said.

He chuckles, “I was actually not in good condition.” He said.

“You want to talk about it?” she asked.

“Well, un like you and Jiyong who directly get the president position in company. After I graduated, my father asked me to have internship first, then after a year he finally gave me position in board of directors, being the managing director, and as you know I have an older brother, he’s now the vice president, under my father, but my father think that he’s not very capable so he wants to demoting him into the obedience director.”

“Obedience?”

“Yeah, the not so important position in company, but has to be there and usually filled by the less competence people. But my father feel bad if me—the younger son—take the better position, so yesterday he told me that he wants toobserve my works and if I do just fine—not great—he will demoting me into maager position.”

“Manager? Oh my God… that’s bad.”

He smiled, “I know.” The he finished his whiskey in one go.

“Then make your work the best.” Chaerin said.

“Yeah, I promise myself to make any project I have to be better than best.” He mumbled, he’s starting to get drunk. “Hey!” he called a waiter, “Can I get another drink?”

“I think you should stop now or you’ll be so drunk.”

He turns to Chaerin, “I’m sorry, I think we’ll continue the business talk later.”

“Sure.” She smiled.

But he keep looking at her.

“Is everything okay?” Chaerin asked. The ballroom is now almost empty, they sat in VIP area so it’s a bit in the corner.

“I’m good, I just… Chaerin have I told you that you’re really beautiful?”

Chaerin laughs, “Thanks…”

“No, seriously.” He slowly swift nearer to her.

“Oppa, what are you doing?”

“I always like you since we’re still in school, but then you married Jiyong, well, I can’t think of any other person who compatible with you except him, but i also had thought that I might have chance to be with you, but well…”

“Oppa, you’re drunk.”

“I think so…” he murmured and suddenly ran his hand on her hair.

“O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter