twenty nine

silver spoon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Twenty nine

 

 

+

 

 

Jiyong POV

 

She’s the prettiest amongst all, my wife is the prettiest.

Even though this is Youngbae’s wedding day and Dara standing there wearing the super expensive wedding gown, with super expensive make up and hair do. But my wife is the prettiest. Moreover, with her four months old bump bunchy in her dress, she’s surely win.

I smirked.

Well, the first trimester of her pregnancies was hell, seriously, she’s moody as freakin’ hell, she yelled over a simple thing and crying over nothing.

Like one night when I found her sobbing in our living room when I got home, I was panicking, I drop my bag and forget to take off my shoes.

“What’s happening, babe?” I hugged her.

“Why is everything’s not working??”

“Tell me, what’s happening??” I asked.

“First, the coffee machine in the office is broken—“

“Wait you’re drinking coffee? You shouldn’t—“

“I am not drinking coffee!! Who says I’m drinking coffee when I only talk about it, oppa, can’t I talk about coffee machine???”

Jiyong gulped.

“The coffee machine is broken!! The one in my floor, the coffee machine in my floor is broken and all co-workers cannot drink coffee, and no smell of coffee in the morning! Poor them, oppa, poor them!” her cry explode.

I was unable to say anything.

“Then this!” she pointed at the table, there’s some document on it.

“What’s with those, babe?”

“The pen… the pen…”

I’m looking at the pen I gave her, the one engraved with ‘Mrs. Kwon Jiyong’ on it.

“The pen is not working!”

“Is the ink finished?” I asked.

“The inked is finiiisshhed aaaaaa…” she cried again.

“Its alright baby.” I hug her, she cried on my chest.

“I can’t sign the papers with it and i… in my whole life as the president of Kwon I never sign paper without it.”

“Its okay, baby…”

“Its NOT okay!! I feel like betraying you…”

I tried my best effort not to laugh. Seriously, if you think laughing will make her feel better. You’re wrong.

Here’s the example.

We were on our way to my parents villa outside Seoul and we accidentaly wearing a same clothes, a plain white shirt.

I wore my Saint Laurent plain white shirt and she wore her Gucci white shirt. On our way, we stop by a rest area where Chaerin bought a grill sausage and spill the ketchup over her shirt.

As you guess, the drama starts.

“Its alright babe, I think I have a white shirt in the villa, you can change and we still can have a couple look.” I said.

“That’d be too big…” she started whining.

“Come on… don’t cry over this simple things, Barbie… you’ll be just fine.” Then I laugh, the only laugh I regretted for the rest of my life.

“Do you think its funny, oppa? I am sad because I was so happy that we have couple look, and when the ketchup ruin it you’re happy??? You laughing?? You never understand me! I wanna go home!!”

That… (sigh) that monster is my wife.

But those days are over (I hope) because since she left the first trimester she got calmer.

 

+

 

Jiyong and Chaerin’s apartment is full by the family members, Jiyong’s parents, Chaerin’s parents, Dara, Youngbae, Sun Ni and some friend. It’s the baby shower party and everyone celebrating it.

“So… she’ll come on June?” Chaerin’s father asked

“Yes, appa.” Chaerin grinned.

“I’m so excited that I’ll have a grand daughter.” Her mother chuckles.

“I thought you’ll prefer grandson…” Chaerin said.

“Hey…” her mom wrap her arm around her, “I’m sure this baby girl will be as smart as you, she can run Kwon.”

“How about Ciel?”

“We’ll think about it later.” Chaerin’s father said.

 

In the other side Jiyong is talking to his father and Youngbae, they were talking about business but slowly talking about family, Youngbae is so excited when they’re talking about Sun NI.

“I feel like its only yesterday that he’s a baby, now he’s already grown up.” Youngbae exaggerated.

“Ya… Sun Ni is only two years old.” Jiyong said.

They’re laughing.

“Hey, Ji, have you consider about moving to a house?” Youngbae asked.

“You’re going to find a house?” Mr. Kwon asked.

“Well, I still haven’t discuss it with Chaerin yet, but maybe…”

“Its good, son, house is a better place to raise a kid.” Mr. Kwon said.

“Told ya…” Youngbae added.

“I will talk about this with Chaerin later.” He said.

 

+

 

Several months later.

Jiyong went home and find Chaerin packing some clothes at their bedroom.

“Where are you going?” he asked.

“Doctor said its better to prepare a bag of clothes, in case I feel cramp and need to deliver the baby…” she explained.

Jiyong nods.

Chaerin saw him bringing a big envelope.

“What’s that, oppa?”

“Oh… this is…” he sat at the edge of their bed. “Remember the talk we had after the baby shower?”

“About moving in to a house?”

Jiyong nodded.

“I got one house, not far from here…” he opened the envelope and show Chaerin a picture of a nice house.

Chaerin looking at it, a big modern house with wide lawn and beautiful backyard.

“Its beautiful, oppa…”

“If you like it I’ll buy it.” Jiyong said. Chaerin sat beside him and sighed, “What’s wrong?” Jiyong asked.

“I just… I feel sad to leave this apartment…”

“We’ll keep this apartment, honey, we just need bigger space for her.” He caress her tummy which now already very big.

Chaerin smiled and rest her head on his shoulder. “This apartment is where everything begun…”

Jiyong wrap her arm around her. “Yes, this is where all the story

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter