twenty eight

silver spoon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Twenty eight

 

 

Chaerin’s POV

 

Someone told me that happiness comes within yourself, but for me, happiness comes from him. Sounds shallow, I know, but whenever we’re together like now, he completes me, complete my happiness.

He brought me walking down the sore hand in hand. We didn’t really talk, we’re busy thinking nothing but each other, of how universe unite us through some strange events.

I look up at him, the sun rays on his cheek, reflecting the warn sunset color in his white skin, and I smile.

 

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

I smiled widely when I saw her looking at me. She’s just as pretty as the sunset, so I took her in my embrace to tell the sore and the sun that she’s mine.

Sometimes I asked myself, who am I in the past life? Whoever it is, I must be a very good guy, I might saved the world—or at least a village—because today I’m being rewarded with such a beautiful life. Not to mention having this beautiful woman besides me.

Never in my life I imagining being in love with someone this deep, it scares me. And its scarier to know that I’m not only in love with her appearance, but to her soul. 

 

 

Author’s POV

 

It was the second night they are arrived in their holiday place. They had a very fun water sport today, well, correction, Jiyong had fun water sport that day and Chaerin got perfect tan from her all day sunbathing on the yacht.

Jiyong was already asleep when Chaerin get into their bedroom and sat beside him.

“Happy birthday to you…” she started singing, “happy birthday to you… happy birthday my dear husband…”

Jiyong opens his eye and immediately smiling at Chaerin who’s bringing a small cake with candles.

“…happy birthday to you~” she finished the song.

Jiyong sat up.

“Make a wish baby…”

Jiyong closes his eyes and make a wish then he blows the candle.

“Happy birthday, oppa.” She kissed him lightly on the lips.

“Thanks, Barbie.” He pulls her chin and kiss her again.

Chaerin took a spoonful of the cake and give it to Jiyong. Jiyong ate it but there’s cream left in the corner of his lips. She put down the cake and chuckles.

“What?” he asked.

Chaerin put his face between her palm and clean the cream with her lips.

“There’s cream on your lips.” She whispers.

Jiyong smirked, “You want more cream on my lips?”

Chaerin squinted, “Hmm… is that a calling?”

Jiyong chuckles.

“Let’s see, will you do the same if I had cream on my lips?” Chaerin pinch a bit of cream from the cake and put in on her lips. Jiyong come forward and immediately it.

“Of course I’ll clean it up as soon as possible, Chae… you can’t be seen smudged by cream.” He whispered to her.

“What if the cream falls here…” she whispered back as she smear the cream on her clavicle down to her cleavage.

Jiyong push her to the bed. “I’m afraid that I got to clean it up for you, ma’am.”

 

+

 

The couple sitting in an open restaurant near the beach, they had their dinner here before heading back to Seoul tomorrow morning.

“It’s our last day of holiday…” Chaerin pouts.

“Do you think we already spent it to the fullest?” Jiyong asked.

“I think so, the first day we arrived, they prepared BBQ for us, even though it was too much for two persons but it was soo good!” Chaerin gulped.

“You’re right.” Jiyong nodded, “And the water sport was also great.”

“You’re good at it, oppa, I’m impressed!” She chuckles.

Jiyong laughs. “I’m gonna miss the sunbath, the lazing around the villa, doing nothing till noon and then walking on the beach waiting for sunset.”

Chaerin agreed. “So I think we’ve already spent this holiday to the fullest.”

“Yes, to the fullest… Including all the efforts to bring a baby home…” Jiyong smirked.

Chaerin smiled, “Yeah…”

Jiyong took her hand, “I know you’re checking it this morning, I saw the test pen on the garbage.”

Chaerin startled, she thought he would not see it.

“You don’t feel like sharing it with me?” he asked.

She shakes her head. “I’m gonna share once the stripes is double.”

Jiyong saw her smile’s fading.

“Barbie, share with me anything, the sadness, the disappointment, the anger… I don't want you to bound each feelings. I don’t wanna know only about a happy news.”

Chaerin shrugged her shoulder, “Well, oppa, we failed again.” She chuckles.

Jiyong smiled, “Then we’ll try again later.”

“Oppa, if… if turns out that we can't have babies… have you think about other options?”

Jiyong paused.

This is our last day of holiday, and I don’t want anyone to be sad. He thought.

“What you have in mind, Chae?”’

“IVF.” She said.

“Huh?”

“In Vitro Fertilization, you know, the laboratory made babies.”

Jiyong couldn’t say anything.

“Or surrogacy, but I prefer IVF.” She said.

Jiyong gulped, “You’re already made research about it?”

Chaerin nodded, she seems sad, but Jiyong understand all her actions.

“If God decided that there’ll be no babies, I’ll be fine to live only with you.” He said.

“But, oppa, the companies?”

“The desire of keeping the company for the family is our parents’ desire, right? I’m okay if in the future, in my old days, the company runs by my nephews.” He said.

Chaerin paused, she’s thinking.

“Then should I said to Soo Hyuk oppa to have a son? So his son will continue Ciel.” She smiled.

Jiyong also smiling and nodded.

“But promise me that we’ll keep on trying.” He said.

“I’d never give up, oppa.”

“But if someday we’ll know that There’ll be no babies… Let’s live just the two of us.” Jiyong said.

She nodded, “Just you and me…”

 

+

 

“So, how was the holiday, Babe?” Dara asked Chaerin when they are having lunch together after short meeting with Dara’s wedding planner.

“We had a nice conversation.” She said.

“Great…”

“We decided there’ll be no second option, if can’t get the baby in natural way, then we won’t take any other option.”

Dara paused.

Chaerin smiled.

“Babe…” Dara took her hand.

“Its alright. We have each other.”

“Do you think it’s a good idea that you work for Kwon? I mean, won’t it make you busy and stress?”

“Dara, I’ve been a housewife for quite sometimes, and it bored me to the core, I should say I miss having deadlines, and my brain cell needs to keep working. So, working for Kwon is an answer to my prayer. Besides, Jiyong could rest, I couldn’t imagine how stressful and busy he was when he’s still handling two companies.”

“I see…”

“After I handle Kwon, I feel like me and Jiyong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter