thirteen

silver spoon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Thirteen

 

+

 

Youngbae’s father, Mr. Dong sat on his office room chair, his face shows high level of tense. While Mrs. Dong who is also there sitting next to Youngbae, her face showed mostly worry.

“So…” Mr. Dong said. “Who’s that girl who pregnant with your child?” he asked with a heavy tone.

“The actress Sandara Park.” Youngbae answered.

“Never heard about her before.” He said.

“Because you never watch TV, honey, she’s quite famous.” Mrs. Dong said.

“Her parents are Louisa Park, Hollywood star, and Tony Park, businessman. But they’re already separated.” Youngbae continued.

“Tony Park?” he repeated.

“Yes, dad, do you know him?” he asked.

Mr. Dong shook his head. “I don’t think  I have business partner named Tony Park.”

“Who’s his Korean name?” Mrs. Dong asked.

Youngbae shrugged his shoulder. “I  don’t know.”

Mr. Dong gave sign to his assistant to start searching about Tony park.

One of he’s assistant approached and gave him a tablet computer, “Mr. Tony Park, or Park Yong Hae, CEO of Korea Broadcasting System.”

“Really??” Youngbae surprised himself.

Mr. Dong looks surprised to but manage to control his expression.

“Omo!” Mrs. Dong couldn’t hide her excitement.

Korean Broadcasting System or KBS is one of the biggest broadcasting station in Korea, it also owns several radio stations, magazines and newspaper. A wide-ranging media.

And for businessman, its very important to have a good channel to media, simply to keep their image.

“Soo…. Dad?” Youngbae asked.

“Marry her.” he said.

 

+

 

Chaerin put a news magazine in the dining table when Jiyong is there eating some snacks while studying about some company journals.

Jiyong peek on the headline:

 

Sandara Park, engaged and expecting!

 

“Whoa!” Jiyong amazed.

Chaerin took the news magazine and read it for him.

“The actress, Sandara Park who recently finished her latest movie and drama said that her busy year last year is the preparation of her plan for this year and her plan is including having child with her boyfriend, Dong Youngbae, the heirs of Taeyang corps. And as miss Park stated, ‘My boyfriend is graduating this year and we’re already talking about this since last year.’ She said, ‘we’re not planning marriage just yet, but having children is on our list of priority.’ The reason behind why children is first then marriage later is not explained by miss Park.”

“Youngbae hasn’t even graduate yet.” Jiyong scoffed.

Chaerin laughs, “she apparently using our story, considering to get married after you graduate, but in their story, they make it having children replacing the married part.”

“You want to have children before married too?” Jiyong teases her.

“No…” Chaerin blushed.

“…or practice how to make children?” he asked again.

“Ya! Kwon Jiyong!”

Jiyong laughs, “practice makes perfect, Barbie.”

“Shut up.”

 

+

 

Dara ate her lunch while Chaerin looking at her. she couldn’t believe her bestfriend is now pregnant.

“Oh I could eat the whole city!” she said, “Sooo hungry.”

“Easy, babe, you eat for two.”

She nodded.

“Anyway, Lee Chaerin, look what I got on my phone.” Dara gave Chaerin her phone.

Chaerin look at the screen, it shows a video in the club the other night when the got drunk.

“What’s this?” Chaerin murmured.

“Turned out I was filming you and Jiyong.” She said, “Look look… that guy is the guy who danced with you all night.”

“Jay?” she said.

“Yes, and wait… wait… look! That’s Jiyong approaching you!” Dara poined at a silhouette of a guy approaching Chaerin who was moving around Jay.

Suddenly Jiyong pull Chaerin, they were talking—more like arguing—and then suddenly Jiyong pull her and kiss her.

Chaerin blushed watching this.

“Oh, my Chaerinnie is blushing.” Dara .

“Shut up!” she said.

“I’ll send you this video so you could watch it everynight.”

“No, thanks!” Chaerin said.

“Oh right, you don’t need this because now you can kiss him whenever you want.”

Chaerin grinned.

“So, you’re gonna marry him?” Chaerin asked.

“Who? Youngbae?” she asked back.

“Who else?”

Dara laughs, “Yeah, we’re getting engage maybe next month.”

“Engage? Why don’t you just marry him?”

“Marriage is not that simple, Chae, and I’m not married with my body looking like a whale because I’m pregnant.” She said.

“You’re skinnier than me now, and I’m not even pregnant.”

Dara smiled, “Youngbae is agree that we’ll married later after I gave birth.”

“Did your father already know about this?” Chaerin aske.

“He’s thrilling! Moreover he knew that I’m dating the heir of Taeyang corps.”

“Dating?” Chaerin laughs, “You didn’t even date him.”

“I know… you know… but what people know is that I’m dating him for years.”

“What about your fans?”

“They’re speculating, as usual, babe. Some of them keep saying I never date Youngbae before.” She said, “which is true.”

“Are they cool with this situation?”

“Why won’t they?” Dara asked back.

Chaerin shrugged.

“Anyway, did Youngbae say something to you or Jiyong about this?” Dara asked.

Chaerin thinking, “Hmmm… no.”

“Oh okay.”

“Why?”

“No, I just wondering how he feel about this.”

“Why don’t you ask him by yourself?” Chaerin said.

“We don’t really talk to each other that much.”

 

+

 

“Explain to me what kind of relationship you have with Sandara now?” Jiyong asked Youngbae.

He was at Youngbae’s place, helping him with his thesis.

“We’re getting engage, Dara doesn’t wanna get married, and I don’t know how but my parents agreed, just like that.” He said.

“So when will you get married.”

“She said after she gave birth. She said it in front of the parents, but after that when no one’s around, she said she don’t wanna marry me.”

“What?”

Youngbae shrugged, “I also don’t understand, I’m afraid she will make a scheme.”

“Like what?”

“Like making a trouble that caused us to break up.”

“You like her?” Jiyong asked.

“I want the baby.”

Jiyong nods, Youngbae loves children so much.

“Reminds me of Young Ha.” Youngbae continued.

Young Ha is Youngbae little sister, his mother g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter