twenty four

silver spoon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

twenty four

 

 

Jiyong looking at the sleeping baby, its still early in the morning and Youngbae was right, they couldn’t sleep all night because Sun Ni keeps crying.

“Are you tired?” Jiyong asked Chaerin who is preparing some milk for Sun Ni.

“Not at all! I’m enjoying it.” She chuckles.

Jiyong feels warm in his heart.

He kissed the top of her head, “I love you, Chae.”

“Me too.” She shortly said before quickly checking on Sun Ni who seems to wake up. “Oh I think its time for him to take a bath.”

Jiyong smiling, “I think I’m ready to be your second favorite thing if we have children.” He mumbles.

Chaerin turns to him, “Not the time to be jealous, big baby! Go prepare warm water for him!”

He laughs, “Yes, ma’am!”

 

+

 

“Where should I take my baby back?” Dara called Chaerin.

“We’re decided to have lunch outside, so maybe we’ll see you there.”

“Where?”

“The brunch place near the park, the weather is perfect to sitting in the middle of the park today.” Chaerin said.

“Oh, okay, I’ll see you there. Make sure you bring all Sun Ni’s belongings.”

“Yes, Dara… Jiyong already rent a big truck to bring everything.” Chaerin said.

Dara laughs. “anyways, Youngbae didn’t sleep last night.”

“Why? Is he worried about us?”

“No, he misses Sun Ni.”

“Poor Bae…” Chaerin said.

“Its okay, he was whining till midnight so I made him busy doing other things.” Dara giggles.

“Like what?”

“Oh come on Lee Chaerin… you know what parents must do when the baby’s away~” Dara made a kissing sound and then laughs.

“OMO! You make me cringe, I don’t wanna hear details. No!!”

Dara laughs again, “Oh we’re grown ups now, Chae~ what’s wrong??”

“Ewwh Dara!! I don’t wanna imagine you and Youngbae… oh no!”

“Hey, its okay for me to imagining you and Jiyong…”

“Sandara!!!”

“I’m just kidding, for God’s sake” Dara laughing really loud because she’s enjoying teasing her bestfriend.

 

“Is everything okay?” Jiyong came after Chaerin hung up the phonecall, he heard his wife yelling several times on the phone.

“Dara is trying to tell me details about what she was doing with Youngbae last night.” She said.

“What were they doing last night?” Jiyong asked.

“Really? Playing innocent, oppa?”

Jiyong smirked, “I just asked… who know that what Dara means was they’re playing card game…”

“Yeah, activity that couldn’t be done when the baby’s around is playing card game.” Chaerin rolled her eyes.

“Or drinking game, you know you can’t get drunk when the baby’s around.” He continues.

“They had obviously!” Chaerin finally said it.

“Omo, my wife is too straightforward…” Jiyong claps.

“Oppa” she glare at him.

Jiyong paused, “Sorry, barbie, anyway I’ve stored all the bags in the car, we’re ready to go.”

Chaerin went to Sun Ni’s small stroller, “Let’s go baby.”

Sun Ni giggles.

“Aw… you’re the cutest thing.” She kissed him lightly.

Jiyong took his phone and take some pictures of Chaerin holding Sun NI.

“Look at this, you’re so pretty.” He showed it to Chaerin.

Chaerin couldn’t help but feel a bit sad.

“Perfect, isn’t it?” she said.

Jiyong wraps his arm around her, “You’re perfect in anyway Chae…”

 

+

 

Jiyong and Chaerin sitting on the table with bench at the brunch place outdoor area, the are surrounded by big park and the falling leaves, autumn is near.

Chaerin fix Sun Ni’s blanket.

“Is he cold?” Jiyong asked.

“I don’t think so…” she looking at Sun Ni who’s just stretching and continue sleeping.

“Hellooooo~” Dara came with Youngbae and immediately take place near Sun Ni.

“Yah. Yah! It hasn’t pass the mid day, me and Jiyong is still the parents of Sun Ni.” She shoed Dara.

Dara pouted and looking at Youngbae.

Youngbae sign her to come to him, “Chaerin is so mean, I know…” he said.

Jiyong rolled his eyes.

“Oh my God, Sandara-ssi, can I have photos with you?” two fans came near them.

“Oh of course.” She smiled.

“Omo, you’re so skinny even after giving birth.” She said. They took pictures several times.

“Thank you.” The other fans continues then bowed to the other, “Oh Youngbae-ssi, Sandara’s husband, right? Oh sorry, I mean fiancée because you hasn’t married yet.”

“Really?” the other asked while they walking away.

“Yes, they hasn’t married.”

“Omo, I think she forget her eastern blood.”

 

Dara didn’t say anything.

“Are you okay?” Youngbae asked.

“Fans are weird, they like me but they talk bad a bout me.” Dara bitterly scoffed.

Youngbae patted her back.

“Whatever, Lets order something Bae, I’m hungryyy~” she said, she clearly used to events like this.

“But anyway, how’s the marriage preps?” Jiyong asked.

Dara glancing at Chaerin, Chaerin pretend that she didn’t look. She knew Dara looking at her because of the article she found in her laptop last time.

“Its going well, its not a huge ceremony anyways.” Youngbae said.

“I also asked the wedding organizer to do everything, I really have no time.” Dara continued.

“The invitation is ready, I will send it to you soon.” Youngbae said.

“Anyway…” Dara said.

Chaerin glare at her, she hope Dara didn’t say anything stupid.

“How’s the baby sitting going?” she asked.

Jiyong smiled, “Interesting, I mean, we both really lack of sleep but we enjoyed it.”

Chaerin nodded.

“How many times he woke up?” Youngbae asked.

“Hmm around five times?” Jiyong replied.

“Well, then good luck in making your own.” He added.

Jiyong suddenly hold Chaerin’s hand, “We’ll try, right?” he asked.

Chaerin nodded.

Then he took a deep breath, “You know… me and Chaerin decided to visit doctor.”

Youngbae coughing because he surprised, “Why?? Is there anything wrong?”

“Not in particular, we just want some help from the professionals. We’ll have examinations… I hope nothing bad will happened.”

Youngbae didn’t say anything, so do Dara.

“I’m sure we’re fine…” Chaerin said. “Just… the matter of time.”

“Guys…” Youngbae said.

“Hey, let’s not be gloomy.” Chaerin said, “its just regular examination.”

 

+

 

Several day later, Jiyong met Chaerin at the lobby of a hospital because he came straight from the office..

“Ready, baby?” he asked.

She nodded.

They were waiting at the VIP waiting room for VIP patient.

“The doctor’s ready to see you.” A nurse lead their way.

“Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Kwon.” Dr. Park smiled, he’s one of the best doctor in his field.

“Hello.” Chaerin bowed while Jiyong shakehand with him.

They were talking before dr. Park deciding treatment they should have.

“I think I will need to examine the physical condition, and then ultrasound for Chaerin-ssi womb, and also labs examination for the cement quality of Jiyong-ssi.”

Both of them nodded.

“The physical examination will be in 30 minutes because we need to prepare everything first, I need both of you to be relax, the ultrasound will follows,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter