eighteen

silver spoon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eighteen

 

 

+

 

 

Jiyong finished the meeting and the shareholders are starting to leave the meeting room, except for one.

“I never knew you’re one of the sheareholder, Mr. Park.” Jiyong smiled at Jay.

“Seems like you remember me well, Mr. Kwon.”

“I do.”

“My father actually one of the investors, but you know, all heirs like us are end up taking over what’s our father left.”

“Right…”

"And I came here with thought that I will meet the daughter of Lee Kijin.”

“Oh you disappointed because you didn’t meet her but meet her husband instead?” Jiyong highlighted the husband part.

Jay smirked, “Oh… right… congrats on your wedding.”

“Thank you.”

He walked towards the door.

“Hmm… this is fun.” Jay said. “Hope we’ll see each other more in the future, Mr. Kwon.”

 

+

 

“And when you hear the heart beat, oh my… I can’t even describe it. its so magical.” Youngbae sitting on the high chair in Chaerin and Jiyong’s house.

Dara sat next to him.

It was several weeks after Dara went to the hospital.

“We will find out the gender in couple of days.” He continues with a big smile on his face.

Chaerin busy cooking some snacks for them.

“Good for you.” Chaerin replied shortly.

“The first kick, tell her about the first kick.” Dara said.

“Ah yes, you know, Chae, the first kick was so strong, the baby kicked when I was singing lullaby.” Youngbae said.

“The baby seems disturbed by his voice.” Dara chuckles.

“Ya! Nothing is wrong with my voice!” Youngbae pouted, “the baby just so happy.”

“Yeah, alright, alright…”

Dara laughs, she wore an oversized shirt and a skinny jeans, but the bump is already visible.

“How’s working?” Chaerin asked Dara.

“The best, Chae baby!” her eyes sparkling, “you know, I got many new endorsement and commercial contract—well mostly is baby products—but that’s the best part, they pay me double because they are working with a delicate preggers like me…” she acted cute.

Chaerin smiled.

“And I don’t have to wait for too long when filming a commercial or doing photoshot, because they knew, preggers are easy to get tired.” She continues.

“Oh poor baby.” Youngbae patted the bump and then they both laughing.

“Silly.” Chaerin smiles again.

Suddenly Youngbae jump off the chair, “where’s your bag, Dara?” he asked.

Chaerin seems puzzles.

“There.” Dara pointed with her chin.

Youngabe took something from her bag, like a drinking tumbler. The he went to the kitchen, took a glass, ice cube and pour the drink on the glass.

“What’s that?” Chaerin asked.

“Milk.” Youngbae said, “For preggers.” The he gave a glass of ice milk to Dara.

“Thank you~” she sip it.

“Is it different with just regular milk?” Chaerin asked.

“Yes, it has a very high calcium. Because baby took a lot of calcium from the mother.” Dara explained, “So preggers need more calcium and vitamins.”

“And speaking of vitamins…” Youngabe ran to Dara’s bag again and took a small bottle.

“Oh right, almost forgot.” Dara said.

Youngbae open the bottle and pour the vitamin on a spoon and feed Dara.

Chaerin scoffed.

“I’m home.” Jiyong enter the house.

“Oh hi…” Chaerin smiles widely. She’s been waiting for Jiyong. However seeing Youngbae and Dara made her jealous.

Jiyong walked to Chaerin and kiss her head. “Hey, babe, everything’s fine?” He saw Chaerin doesn’t seems very happy.

“Yeah, why?”

“You seems… sad?” Jiyong said.

“Oh… no, everything’s okay.” She smiled, “have you eat?”

Jiyong nodded, “I ate at the office.”

“You always eat dinner at the office lately.” Chaerin pouted, “my food doesn’t interesting anymore for you?”

“No, babe, its because I always stay till late, and they usually order me some food.”

“Oh both of you are so cute…” Dara sighing.

“You both also cute, Youngbae-ssi is cute when serving you the milk and assisting you drinking those vitamins.” Chaerin said.

“I know right…” she chuckles.

 

“So, what kind of relationship they have right now?” Jiyong asked Chaerin when Youngbae and Dara is already left.

“I’m not sure either, they said it’s a casual relationship, they will stick together to raised the child.”

“Without any feelings?” Jiyong pop his eyes.

“Hey, we were also like that.”

“Oh you’re right.”

Chaerin change her clothes into pajamas.

“Chae, my mom invite us to a family dinner this weekend.”

“Again?”

“Again? last time was the invitation from your mom.” Jiyong said. “And it was already last month.”

Chaerin sighed.

“You don’t like meeting them?”

“No, I’m okay… its just…” she slipped inside the blanket.

“What?”

Chaerin snuggle to Jiyong, hug him tight, “Nothing… its okay.”

Jiyong support her head with his arm.

“Oppa..” she said.

“Hmm..?”

“Why don’t we take some holidays, our honeymoon.”

“But I’m very busy lately, you know, with all the new settlement and so on…” Jiyong said.

“I know… but I want to have some quality time with you.”

“I promise you I’ll go with you anywhere you want later… okay?”

Chaerin nodded.

“For now, why don’t we have our little honeymoon here? At our very home.” He smirked.

A smirked that enough to make girls go crazy.

“What honeymoon?” Chaerin pretended to ask.

Jiyong lift her chin.

“Taking my honey to the moon?” he laughs

Chaerin also laughing, “so cheesy.”

He pull her closer, “So? You want to reach the moon tonight, babe?”

Chaerin blushed as Jiyong kiss her pasionately.

 

+

 

Chaerin looking at the huge mirror in the bathroom, Jiyong’s bathroom, because ever since they got married they stay at his room.

She sighing, her face showing high amount of worries.

Knock. Knock.

“Chaerin…?” Jiyong’s voice calling her from outside.

“Coming, oppa.” She said.

Jiyong open the bathroom door. they never locked it.

“You haven’t ready yet?” Jiyong raised his eyebrows looking Chaerin who still wearing her bathrobe.

“I-uh… I will take

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter