seventeen

silver spoon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seventeen

 

+

 

The couple head back to Seoul around three days later, Jiyong’s health is getting better each day, but the thing is he got another disease called being so clingy and spoiled.

Like today he decided to refuse talking to Chaerin just because she couldn’t go with him to the doctor for regular check up.

“I got school to take care, Ji.” She tried to give him explanation. “However, I’m still a student, and I need to graduate.”

He didn’t say anything, just folding his arms and pretending to watch TV.

“I promise that I will pick some good stuff at the supermarket later and will cook for you.” She walked pass his back and stop to give him a warm big hug from behind.

But he sat still.

“Come ooon… don’t be a baby.” She snug into his arm.

Jiyong still refuse to reply.

Chaerin sighed. She sat beside him.

“I love you.” She kissed his cheek.

Jiyong couldn’t help but smile.

“I’ll see you on dinner time?” she asked.

Jiyong nodded. “I want a good dessert.” He finally spoke.

“What’s that you majesty?” Chaerin playfully asked.

“You.”

 

+

 

“Unnie!” Chaerin turned to found Minzy standing behind her.

“Hey…”

“How’s the honeymoon?” she asked while matched Chaerin’s pace.

Chaerin smiled, “Unforgetable.”

“Whoaaa…”

“Because we spent it at the hospital.”

“Oh my God! Are you both okay?”

“Jiyong got dengue.” She said.

“Dengue? What kind of disease is that?”

“Kind of tropical disease…”

“So, you both hasn’t had your honeymoon yet?” she asked.

Chaerin sighed and shakes her head.

Suddenly they saw Youngbae passing by, he looks not good.

“Youngbae-ssi!” Chaerin called him but he didn’t hear her. “Is he okay? He seems… miserable.”

“He look miserable lately, maybe his fiancée put him under pressure.” Minzy murmured. “oh my! I’m sorry unnie! She’s your bestfriend after all…”

Chaerin chuckles, “You don’t like her?”

“Not that I don’t like her… its just… I heard they argue several times, and after the engagement… Oppa is not as happy as before.”

“Really?”

“Yes, I thought he will be happier because of the baby… but he doesn’t.”

“Are they argue a lot?”

“Hmm… I don’t know, I just heard it twice when she was at Oppa’s house and when oppa was on the phone talking to her.”

“Do you… hear… what were they talking about?” Chaerin asked.

“Hmm… many things, but I’m not sure what was it about, it was more like oppa keep saying that Sandara-ssi is selfish, over sensitive, and seems like she can’t talk nicely to oppa since he keep saying ‘watch your words, Dara. Talk nicer Dara.’ And so on…”

Chaerin gasped, she never imagine Dara talk harsh to someone, she’s a good girl.

“Well, Minzy, I think I should get going, maybe I can talk to him and Dara.” She said.

 

Chaerin found Youngbae at the common room, playing with her tablet.

“Youngbae-ssi…” she called him.

Youngbae turned around, “Oh hi, Chaerin.”

Chaerin grinned.

“How’s Jiyong? Is he getting better?”

“Yes, he is.” She nodded. “He’s working from home for several days.”

“Great…”

“How about you?” she asked.

“Me?”

“Are you okay?” She asked again.

“I’m fine…” Youngbae answered even though he feels odd with her question.

“You know, she’s a good girl, I’ve known her for more than ten years and she never talk harshly to anyone.” She suddenly talk in fast pace, “we become close because we experience something common, we have lack of love from family, so if she sometimes hard to approach, I believe its because she just don’t get use to someone who care for her.”

“What are you ta—”

“…I know her better than I know myself, so if you wanna know or ask something about her, you can count on me.” she continues.

Youngbae stunned.

“Sure…” he finally said.

Chaerin smiled, “Please support her, I know this pregnancies is hard for her, if she became a monster, please understand…”

“No, its alright… yeah she’s sometime became very sensitive but usually if I snap her, she will be fine afterwards.” He said.

“Is everything really okay?” she asked again.

“Everything’s fine, Chaerin.” He said.

Chaerin sighed in relieved.

“By the way, where did Jiyong bought the wedding ring?”

“You’re going to buy a wedding ring??” Chaerin asked.

Youngbae seems confuse seeing Chaerin reaction. “Well, after she delivered the baby, we’ll getting married…”

“So she will keep the baby??” Chaerin smiled.

“What do you mean?” he’s alarmed. “Does she thinking of aborting my baby??”

Chaerin covers .

“Answer me , Lee Chaerin!”

 

+

 

“ I think I just made a huge mistake.” Chaerin curled up in the couch while Jiyong sat on his working desk at home.

“What did you do?”

She told Jiyong about what just happened.

“Do you think Dara was serious?” he asked.

“I hope not, but I’m calling Dara several times before I called you, and she didn’t pick up.”

“She probably busy filming her shows in Venezuela, or Tunisia, or Indonesia.” He chuckles.

Chaerin sighed, “Anyway, how’s working?”

“We’re just finish a meeting simulation for the shareholders report later.” He explained.

“I’m one of the biggest shareholder in Ciel.” She said.

“Yes, apparently true, I saw the report, and with me officially become your husband now, your share is become bigger.”

“Wow, we’re rich.”

“We’ll be richer later, Chae, because your father said he wants to put his shares in auction.”

“What does it means?” she asked.

“So, we’ll have an annual Gala soon, and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter