four

silver spoon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Four

 

 

+

 

 

“What what? You don’t know? My life is not sweet and full of glitter like you think, Kwon Jiyong, my parents wished I was the one who died in the accident that took my brother, girls in this school hates me because I’m pretty and rich.

 

He sighed. Girls are indeed scary. He thoughts.

Suddenly someone tapped his back, its Youngbae.

“Hey.” He said.

“I saw you talking to your fiancée.” Youngbae walked beside Jiyong.

“Yah!” Jiyong signaling him to lower his voice.

“Oh sorry, no one knows yet?”

Jiyong shook his head. “Anyway, where are you going? You have class today?”

“Everyone has class today, Jiyong! General lecture of luxurious behavior.” Youngbae replied.

“What’s that?”

“What the heck, Kwon Jiyong how many years you’ve been studying here??”

“Around 5 years, why?”

“Then how could you have no idea what is this?”

Jiyong shrugged.

“You know our gentleman class? A subject that teach us how to behave publicly?”

“The all boys class?” Jiyong asked.

Youngbae nodded, “There’s also manner class for the girls, and once a year there will be a general lecture called luxurious behavior where all students gather at the grand atrium to have some kind of big formal party simulation. There will be the table manner, cocktail manner, etc etc… how could you don’t know about this.”

“Oh that… I always skip the class every year.” Jiyong grinned. He remembers that he hates this class because when it comes to ball dancing the girls will go aggressive because they want to have a dance with him and he’ll get uncomfortable.

“You’re going to skip it again this year?”

“Wait, all students will be there, right?” Jiyong asked back.

Youngbae nodded.

“What time is the class?”

“in two hours.” Youngbae peeked on his expensive watch.

“I’ll see you there.” Then he left Youngbae.

Jiyong took his cellphone and dial a number.

“Grandma~” he cutely greet the lady he called.

 

+

 

Chaerin get into the atrium.

The grand atrium was already being set with big round tables with names of each student on the table. The smaller atrium is set for the ball dance practice.

As she predict, her haters gank is already there and looking at her with a horrible look in their eyes. Chaerin sat on her seat, she doesn’t really have close friend at school, girls who thinks they have a little more power than other will hate her, while girls who doesn’t like conflict will stay quiet. Girls who talk to her is a fake friends who want her fame among boys.

She saw her name on the table is changed into Lee Chae.

Chaerin sighed.

 “Come on girls, stop picking on Chaerin.” Some boys included Seungri, Mino and their gank tried to defending Chaerin.

“Oh look, her servants defending her.” a girl said.

“Yah! Watch your words.” Seungri yelled.

Chaerin just sat there saying nothing,she knew saying something will not make anything better. If she fight them and the teacher scold them, their parents might come to defend them, but same thing will not happen to Chaerin, even though from what happened before, her opponent’s parents will end up apologizing to Chaerin, simply because they knew Chaerin’s family is more powerful than them.

Suddenly girls are murmuring, everyone looking at the atrium door where Kwon Jiyong lightly walked enter the atrium.

“Oh my God! Kwon Jiyong came to the general lecture.” Someone said.

“He didn’t skip this year’s class??” some other murmured.

“Is it because this year is his last year?”

“Look who’s gonna dance with him in the ball dance simulation.”

Jiyong sat on his table along with Youngbae and at the speed of lightning, Soyou sat beside him.

“Ya! what are you doing, that’s my seat.” Daesung pointing at his name on the table.

“Exchange sit with me!” she made a hand gesture asking Daesung to leave.

“No, Daesung you sit here.” Jiyong said, then he sharply looking at Soyou, “You. Get off!”

Soyou’s face got red as many people are watching.

“No!” she said, “I’ll stay!”

Jiyong shrugged, “whatever.”

Soyou sighed, “Okay I’ll leave, but you gotta be my partner in the ball dancing simulation.” She said.

“I have a partner already.” He shortly answer.

“Who??”

Jiyong peeking at Chaerin who is busy doing nothing, she doesn’t even looking at Jiyong.

Soyou followed his gaze, “Lee Chaerin???”

Jiyong didn’t answer.

“I thought you’re different, Kwon Jiyong, turns out that you’re just like any other boy who waging your tail to her.”

Jiyong scoffed. “Watch your words.”

“So you like Chaerin? Or is it just your ego to get her? you know many guys want her, maybe you’re interested to proof yourself that even Chaerin can be tamed by you.” She made her own analysis.

Jiyong sharply looking at Soyou, he smirked and Soyou started to feel shy, who doesn’t fall for his smirk anyway?

“Why should I proof myself?” he asked, “Do you think I need to proof myself?”

“T-that’s not what I mean… its just… do you like her, Ji??” she asked.

“Of course I like her…” he turned to Chaerin, looking at her from a far and then whisper to Soyou. “How can I not like my own fiancée?”

 

Soyou feels like a lightning just hit her.

“W-what??” she shakes Jiyong’s arm, “I must be misheard about something, Jiyong!”

Jiyong didn’t say anything but looking at the podium.

“Jiyong!!” she still tried to make sure, but then the Dean speaks.

“Good afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen.” He said. “Please sit down on your own seat.”

Everyone already sat on their seat, Chaerin got seat with a quiet girl, a boy who is her junior, one from her batch and one is her senior, also one other girl who she knows is her hater.

She was looking at the podium when she met Jiyong’s eyes, he’s sitting not far from her. with Youngbae, Soyou, and some senior girls and boys from his batch.

“And today we’ll start the General lecture from the dinner simulation, please remember to eat as you’ve learned at the table manner class.” The Dean continued. “And for this year, we will serve real meal for the dinner simulation, unlike last year which there was only a simulation food.”

The students cheering.

“This pleasant surprise coming from a student guardian who wants to express her gratitude towards a good event that just happened to the family.” As the Dean speaks, many attendants coming in a formal uniform ser

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter