one

silver spoon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ONE

 

+

 

Hyun Suk University in the mid semester is the crowdest season of the year, many student came to study at the park, or in the library. Don’t imagine the University like any other university, but imagine it like a big modern mall with various facilities inside and big park outside. The major and environment is no different with many universities, what makes it different is the students, this is not a school for ordinary people, only rich celebrity kids, rich kids and the heirs can study here.

 

In the main library, there’s a pretty girl sitting in one communal table in surrounded by her fanboys.

“So, you wrote this for me?” Chaerin, the name of that girl, asked a guy.

“I wrote that note to study also.” A guy named Seungri gave her a note of a certain course subject. “And because you didn’t come last week, I think you need it.”

“You didn’t write it specially for me?” she cutely pouted.

“No, no, Chaerinnie, I wrote it for you…” he answered quickly.

“Since when Seungri wrote a note in class? He must be asking someone to do it for him and claimed it as his note.” Another guy, Jinhwan, mocked Seungri.

“Yah! Kim Jinhwan, get off!” Seungri shooed him away.

“Who are you telling me to get off?” he said, “Chaerinnie, this is for you~” he said and gave Chaerin a can of yogurt drink.

“Wow… strawberry yogurt drink, my favorite.” She widely smiled.

“I notice that, beautiful.”

Suddenly a tall pretty boy came.

“Hey, Chae, busy?” he asked.

“Oh, hi, Mino… can I help you?” she sweetly asked.

“Just wanna make sure about our date this weekend.” That guy, Mino, said. made the other guys startled.

Chaerin also surprised, “Date?”

“Uh… when I asked you to accompany me to my father charity event.” He said.

Chaerin stood up, “Mino, I didn’t say I’ll go with you, but I said we can meet there… because I will come with my Mom.” She add a smile at the end.

No boys can resist that smile.

Mino couldn’t say anything.

“I’m sorry, I made you misunderstood.” She pouted, “This must be my fault.”

“No, baby girl, no… its okay.” Mino said while the other guys laughing.

 

There’s one guy who watched them for long time, since the arrival of Chaerin in the library 15 minute ago, the library is not a quiet place anymore. All boys are trying to get her attention. Guys who knew her will try to make a conversation, while guys who didn’t know her will stealing gazes at her.

Yes, she’s the ‘visual’ of the university, she’s the most beautiful girl here—people said—and she also the smartest. Its like God poured her with too much luck when she was born. Not to mention that her family also own a big company. Even though everyone in this school is rich, she’s richer. Its like, if the rest of the student’s born with a silver spoon in their mouth, Chaerin is born with two silver spoons in .

And Kwon Jiyong, the guy who watched her and her fanboys with annoyed expression, was probably born with three silver spoons in his mouth.

Chaerin’s fanboy still buzzing around her when suddenly, Jiyong stood up. And walk passing the crowd.

“If you want to have a fanmeeting, you should do it properly. In one of your father’s mall, maybe?” he said.

Chaerin look at her.

“Oh, Jiyong hyung!” Seungri grinned at him.

“Oh, is this university is you father’s?” Chaerin asked.

“No, but normal people would’ve known that library should be the quietest place.” He replied.

“Sorry hyung, we didn’t know that you disturbed.” Seungri said.

Jiyong just scoffed and left.

 

Jiyong walked to his major building with a bad mood, he’s a final year student who is struggling to finish his thesis and got disturbed by a thing like that really got into his nerves.

Moreover, he actually dislike that girl, Lee Chaerin. For him, Chaerin live without effort, she’s pretty so she use her beauty to get what she wants. For example, thing that she just witnessed, Seungri wrote the lecture note for her, the other buy her this and that and people—mostly male—will always say yes to her.

Jiyong is no different from the money and look he got, but he never let people cut the process if he wants something, he tried to get it by his own workhard. So, he hates people who lives without effort in general. Jiyong himself born very rich and live effortlessly, but he struggling to study to continue his father’s business. And for him Lee Chaerin always get all access easily because of her look even though he knows she got a good brain, Chaerin is a second year student and last semester she was at the top 5 students in Hyun Suk University.

 

“Wassup, Ji?” Youngbae, his bestfriend walked near him.

“I was at the library trying to finish my thesis and that Lee Chaerin came, pretended to study but a second after, her dwarfs came and make a scene.” He sighed.

“Its not her fault that she’s so pretty and all the boys want to get her attention.”

“And she enjoying it. she enjoyed all the attention she gets, like she never have it at home.” He scoffed. Without knowing that his words speaks the truth.

 

+

 

In the morning, Chaerin was called by the Dean, telling her that she got a prize for the essay she made for a competition before. She got the first place as the best essay. Now she just get home, get off from the fancy car with a chauffeur, bringing the certificate mentioned that she won the first prize.

“I’m home.” She said, she doesn’t know why she always said that even thought there’s always no one home.

But she was a bit surprised when she saw her mother sat on a chair in the living room reading a magazine.

“Eomma,” she said.

Her mother didn’t bother to look at her.

“Here’s my certificate, they say my essay won the first prize.” She continues.

Her mother didn’t say anything just peek at the certificate and then stand up and left to her room.

She sighed.

 

When she joined the table for dinner, she will eat with her father and mother in silence. They doesn’t really like taking to her.

Since the incident.

 

+

 

Several days later, Chaerin came with her parents to a charity event, made by Mino’s father, one of the rich people in Seoul.

There she met several people from her school. Chaerin walked towards the canapés table and took some of them, she’s hungry.

“You better stay beside your father and pay attention of how he talk with his colleague.” A lady talked to someone.

Chaerin peek, its Kwon Jiyong, her senior who is famous for his cold attitude, he’s popular because people called him the University’s Dragon, he’s not very smart but he’s the heiress of Kwon Enterprise and Land, the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter