twenty seven

silver spoon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Twenty seven

 

 

“Hey Barbie.”

Chaerin looking at Jiyong, definitely in rush to be here, his suit jacket is ed, his tie is twisted, and he looks… tired.

He move forward, “Seungri came to Ciel this morning and explain to me everything. Babe, I’m sorry…”

Chaerin staring at him as he walked towards her.

“Forgive me?” he slips his hands on her hips.

Chaerin slaps his hands and Jiyong startled.

“So, when its Seungri oppa who explains you trust him just like that?”

“I was also thinking all night, I know my mistakes is I get so blindly jealous when I’m not in a good term, Barbie, I was having a hard meeting and saw you get cozy with him got me out of my senses.”

“Get cozy? Are you serious now?”

“Chae… please, I won’t do it again. I promise from now I will never questioned your feeling for me, I will trust you with my all.”

Chaerin stand still, never in her life cheating on anyone or anything, and the only person she hopes to trust her is doubting her, and it hurts her so much.

“Let’s go home, Chae…” he caress her cheek and look deep to her eyes.

“No, oppa…” she said, "I never thought you're such a selfish person and instead of asking me or talking to me, you prefer to confront me, and that's upsetting. I know we've only been married for two years, still a baby, but we've been through ups and downs several times, do you think it will be that easy for me to turn away from you? do you it will be easy for me to put our relationship at stake?"

Jiyong didn't say anything.

"You're all i have, and how i always tell you, you are the first person to make me feel loved again. how can i betrayed you that easy? have you ever think about it?"

Jiyong startled, “Chae?”

She shook her head, “Sorry, but not now…” she move away from Chaerin.

Suddenly Mrs. Lee came.

Jiyong bowed to her, “Anyeong haseyo, mother.”

“What’s happening?” she asked.

Jiyong looking at Chaerin, he doesn’t know what to say, he’s afraid that if he said something wrong then later Chaerin will get scolded.

“Just a misunderstanding, eomma, Jiyong thought I’m cheating on him.” She suddenly said.

Jiyong holds his breath.

“Chaerin never cheated on anyone, Jiyong.” Mrs. Lee said.

Jiyong surprised of how she defended Chaerin, he feels strange but also strangely warm inside his heart.

Are they made up already? He thought

“I’m so sorry, I was immediately thinking like that because they were—“

“I was sitting too close to a client and he came and suddenly confronted at me in front of that client.” Chaerin said, made it more dramatic because inside her heart she’s happy that her mother defended her.

“That is so unprofessional, Jiyong, as your mother in law, I’m indirectly is also your mother, so I’m gonna tell you, you can’t do something like that moreover in front of the client.”

“No, mother… it was an old friend from college.” He said.

“But now he’s a client.” Chaerin added.

“Jiyong, you should do a self reflection, let Chaerin stay here if she doesn’t wanna go home with you.”

“But, mother…” Jiyong sigh.

Chaerin move and stand behind her mother, just like a child who’s hiding behind her mom.

“I don’t wanna go home with him, eomma.”

“Then get inside.” Mrs. Lee said.

Chaerin immediately do what her mother said, she disappear to the door.

Mrs. Lee turns t Jiyong.

"Jiyongie…” she said in a softer tone, “She’s obviously still annoyed, just let her stay here for few days, but during that day make sure that you keep on contacting her even if she won’t reply, show how much you miss her and she’ll melted.”

Jiyong confuse but the he smile, “Thank you for the tip eomma… but how did you know it will worked?”

“Her brother always do that everytime she’s mad at him. She’s not the kind of girl who you can talk when the heat is still high, you know what I mean?”

“Let her cool down for a sec?”

Mrs. Lee nodded.

 

+

 

“Thank you for the food~” Jiyong put down the chopsticks.

“Next time if you want a free dinner at least bring something like wine or cake.” Youngbae mumbled.

Dara laughs while holding Sun Ni.

“I’m sorry… I’m tired of eating take away food everyday.” He said, it’s the third day that Chaerin stays at her parents house.

“So when will Chae back to your house?” Youngbae asked. Jiyong told them earlier.

Jiyong shrugged, “she’s still cold, but at least there’s a progress, she’s starting to reply my texts, even though she’s still refuse to answer my call.” He smiling widely and show the text to Youngbae who doesn’t interested.

“Aw… cute.” Dara giggling, “You’re like a newly dating couple.”

Jiyong smiling and then sent another text to Chaerin. And that’s the only thing he’s doing for the past three days, flooded her inbox with all text messages.

 

Tuesday

Jiyong : Barbie, I’m sorry for everything, hope we can make up soon..

Jiyong : Hey, what are you doing now? I’m preparing a meeting.

Jiyong : Well, whatever you do now, have a good day, my Barbie~

Jiyong : Hey, babe, have you eat something? Don't forget to eat something.

Jiyong : Barbie, I just finished working and I’m heading home, really hope you’re surprising me by already home and cook dinner for me.

Jiyong : (sigh) the house is empty :(

Jiyong : What are you doing now? How’s office? Have you eat dinner?

Jiyong : good night, sleep tight, I love you, Barbie.

 

Wednesday

Jiyong : morning!

Jiyong : Wake up, Barbie… and don’t forget to have breakfast.

Jiyong : had only coffee for bfast :( I need your toasts and pancakes.

Jiyong : I’m heading to Ciel, I miss you sooo much I couldn’t sleep last night :(

Jiyong : I hope today you forgive me so i can pick you up and back to our house.

Jiyong : Chaerinie~~

Jiyong : Chaerinie~~

Jiyong : Chaerinie~~

Jiyong : Just finished meeting and head back home, what are you doing now?

Jiyong : {picture of take away chinese food} my dinner :(

Jiyong : good night Lee Chaerin… miss you :*

 

Today

Jiyong : morning…

Jiyong : its so frustrating that I miss seeing you roaming around this house… its so empty without you, Baby, please forgive me and back home T___T

Jiyong : Chae :(

Jiyong : Chae :( :(

Jiyong : Barbie, today I’ll go to Youngbae’s house to eat some proper food

Jiyong : I bought take out chinese food everyday and the owner starts to call me by name because he thinks we’re now besties :|

Jiyong : What are you doing now, wifeyy~?

Chaerin : I’m on a meeting.

Jiyong : omo! You’re replying. Am I forgiven?? So what time you want me to pick you up? Now?

Chaerin: no, thanks.

Jiyong : :( :( :(

Jiyong : I’m in Youngbae’s house now…

Jiyong :

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter