five

silver spoon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Five

 

 

+

 

 

Chaerin just finished one of her class and about to go grab something to eat before another class. Some girls who once afraid to talk to her because of some reasons, recently starts talking to her. But the boys who always roaming around her now started to keep their distance.

She met Seungri, Taehyun and Jinhwan on his way, and they just nodded to Chaerin.

“Why are you guys ignoring me now?” Chaerin jokingly asking.

“We actually never want to ignore you, Chae, but we will be in trouble if we’re following you around like we used to…” Taehyun scratch his nape.

“Hahaha… it must be because of Jiyong, right?” she laughs.

They’re just grinning.

“We didn’t know that you were dating him, you also didn’t give us any hint, so we feel very embarrassed.” Seungri said.

“How can I give you hint? As he told you, we were keeping it a secret, why would I give you hint for a secret I should keep?” she smiled.

“We’re sad that you already have fiancée, Chae-ssi.” Jinhwan pouted.

Chaerin laughs.

“But did you guys notice that everytime we’re talking to Chaerin and Jiyong sunbae around he was always get annoyed.” Taehyun said.

“You’re right, maybe he’s jealous…” Jinhwan rubbed his chin.

“Aisshh that hyung, I thought he’s so cool, but turns out he could feel jealousy too.” Seungri added.

“From now, just don’t avoiding me, okay? Jiyong is fine…” she said, “as long as you guys not trying to flirt.” She added so it sounds convincing.

The boys just grinning.

“Anyway, did people really think that me and Jiyong are forced to get married?” she pretend to asked.

“Uh not anymore, Chae,” Taehyun handed her a newspaper, “I think your fiancée already made it clear, and everyone in this school already read it.”

“Ah…” Chaerin remember that Jiyong asked her to read the newspaper. “Alright then, I’ll see you around guys.”

Chaerin saw her driver’s already at the campus lobby, so she got into the car, open her strawberry lolly candy—her favorite—and read the newspaper.

 

ENGAGEMENT OF THE YEAR: Kwon enterprise’s heirs KWON JIYONG and Ciel group’s heiress LEE CHAERIN.

 

Few days a go public has been surprised with the unofficial announcement about the engagement between the Heirs and heiress from two giant companies, Kwon enterprise and Ciel Group. Sources said it was held around ten days a go in Shila hotel in a very private ceremony. Many questions came along with the news, is it the engagement between to people or two companies?

Yesterday, The Kwon ent. side answered all the question by holding  press conference which attended by Mr. Kwon Jiyong himself unaccompanied by fiancée, Lee Chaerin.

“For whom might be curious about the relationship, me and Lee Chaerin has been dating before we decided to engaged.” Kwon Jiyong told the media that him and fiancée, Lee Chaerin has been dating around one year before they decided to take another step. They were secretly dating because Kwon Jiyong wants to focus on his study.

“We agree to keep it a secret because I want to focus on my study, I know many people must be thinking that this is so sudden, but actually we’ve been planning it since long time a go.” He added.

Our source, a student in Hyun Suk university said that he saw the couple having dinner in a fancy restaurant several weeks a go. “I knew they were dating even though student at school doesn’t know, because I saw them having romantic dinner in a xx restaurant.” He said.

Another source said “Lee Chaerin is a popular girl but she always reject every confession from many guys and that’s kind of suspicious, turns out that she already have Kwon Jiyong.”

We haven’t heard anything from Ciel grop or Lee Chaerin’s side. But the household Head department, Mr. Jang revealed that the couples are indeed dating before decided to engaged, “They (Kwon Jiyong and Lee Chaerin-red) have a good relationship, and the engagement was very secretive because families think that the couple is still too young and families don’t want this to be a huge fuss.” He said.

Kwon Jiyong stated that his marriage date would be announce later because now he wants to concentrate on his thesis and learn about the company first.

 

Suddenly her phone rang. Mr. Jang.

“Hello.” Chaerin answered the phonecall.

“Miss Chaerin…”

“Mr. Jang, did the media interviewed you? I read your name in the newspaper.” She cut him.

“Uh… yes.”

“Wow, when? Why they didn’t asked me personally?” she asked.

“Because Mr. Kwon Jiyong said so.”

“So now he started to ordering you around?” she scoffed.

“Miss Chaerin where are you now?” Mr. Jang asked.

“On my way home, why?”

“Your fiancée is here.”

“Who? Kwon Jiyong? Here where?”

“At home, Miss.”

“My house? Why?”

 

Chaerin entered her house and found Jiyong sitting in her large living room. He looks good in casual clothes.

“What are you doing here?” she asked.

“Hello.” He said.

“What are you doing here??” she repeated.

“Relax I just drop by my fiancee’s house, what’s the big deal, Barbie?”

“Stop calling me that.”

Jiyong crooked a smile, “Why you always seems to be in a bad mood?”

“Because of you.”

Jiyong patted a space beside him, “Sit down, please…”

“Don’t tell me what to do in my own house.” She said but walked towards an arm chair across jiyong and sit there.

“Is your house always this empty?” he asked.

“Hmm…” she shortly nodded.

“So quiet.” He continued.

“Don’t act like your house is not empty, I know houses of people like us is always feel so empty and cold.”

Jiyong raised a finger and shakes his head, “Maybe a little empty, but not cold.” He said, “My mom likes to cook, we have breakfast and dinner together and my aunts always go to my house to chat with my mom… moreover, my grandma loves to make small party or engagement in her house which is only one artificial lake away from my house.”

“You have lake in your backyard??” Chaerin asked.

“Who doesn’t?” he asked back snobly.

Chaerin scoffed, regretting her reaction.

Somehow she feels jealous of Jiyong’s family, even though he said he’s not close to his father, but at least he got his mother and grandma. Their house must be more alive than her house.

“Must be great eating breakfast and dinner with family, huh?” she asked.

“Don’t you?”

She shakes her head, “Sometimes, but minus the talking.”

Jiyong knew she must have been holding back the pain in her chest for quite sometimes until she’s already numb.

Suddenly they hear sounds from Chaerin’s lawn, they both looked outside and saw around two big trucks entering her parking area.

“What the—” Chaerin mumbled. “Did eomma just buy another set of furniture again?”

“Chaerin…” Jiyong call her.

“Wait, I need to asked mr. Jang.” She said.

“Lee Chaerin.”

“Wait, Jiyong.”

“Lee Chaerin, those trucks are here to bring your belongings.”

“My belongings? For what?”

“Because you’re moving with me.” he continues.

 

+

 

Chaerin is more than shock hearing what Jiyong just said.

“What??”

“You heard me, you are moving with me starting from now.” He said.

“I’m moving to your house?”

“To our house.” He corrected it.

“Our house?”

He nodded, “I bought an apartment near our campus.”

“But

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter