Twenty

silver spoon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Twenty

 

 

 

+

 

 

 

Jiyong opens the apartment door, he saw Chaerin and immediately walked towards her.

Chaerin gasped when Jiyong pull her into his embrace.

“I’m sorry.”

“Op-oppa… what’s wrong.”

 

Jiyong and Chaerin sat on their living room.

“Oppa, tell me what’s happening?”

“Do you remember at the auction when I said I love you?”

Chaerin nodded.

“When I said anything I did is for you?”

She nodded again.

He gave Chaerin his computer tablet, show her the news that’s been all over the media today.

Chaerin gasped. “Is this why you sell all the shares? Is he blackmailing you with the video?” she asked.

Jiyong nodded.

“Then why the video still leaked?”

“Maybe he broke the promise.” He said, but Chaerin didn’t realize there’s a slight smiling in his face.

“That bastard…” she clenched her fist and the she’s looking at Jiyong, “Thank you for trying to protecting me.”

He smiled. “That’s my job as your husband, Chae..”

Chaerin blushed.

“Ah! Anyway, oppa, I think I can help.” She grab her phone.

“Really?”

Chaerin busy with her phone and didn’t answer.


“Hey, Dara baby, where are you? Oh at home?... I wanna ask you about the video… you know the one that you took at the club back then… the one when I was with Jay… uh yeah your video when Jiyong kissed me.” she blushed only by thinking about it. “What!?? You don’t have it anymore??”

 

+

 

Chaerin hanging up the phone with Dara, her only chance to make things right is now gone, Dara said she deleted it because Chaerin don’t want it.

She’s looking at Jiyong with a weak gaze. “Dara has a video of me dancing with Jay but then you came and kissed me, I thought that video could save us, but she deleted it… so I gues…” she sighed.

Jiyong smirked.

“You mean this video?” he shows her some video, exactly the one she’s looking for.

Chaerin popped her eyes, “Oh my God!! Yes that one!!”

Jiyong laughing.

“But… you… how can you?”

He shrugged his shoulders.

“Wait! Explain to me now Kwon Jiyong! I thought you were threaten by Jay, but if you have this video then why you were so helpless?”

Jiyong patted a space beside him, “come here, babe, I’ll tell you everything.”

Chaerin sat as he said.

“So, the day I told you that everything I did is for you is not because he threaten me so I had to sell the share, but I was using you as the bait, without him asking I was gonna make him win. I knew he would do such a thing like this on the day I saw him sitting on a chair in the board of shareholders meeting.” He said, “moreover when he threat me with the video, I feel like I won already because I knew exactly what he was going to do, so I let him do it… I also knew he’s a greedy person, so after having the share, I’m sure he still gonna chase you and your company… so I release the video.”

“You what???”

Jiyong nodded.

“I release the video the day before he came to the office and threat me for the nth times… I’m sick of him, Chae…” he smiled, “And that stupid boy sent me this text.” He shows Chaerin the text says sorry.

“What is that for?”

“I think he tried to intimidate me, but I can use this text to go to the court says that he’s the one who release the video.”

“How did you know he’ll fall into your trap?”

“He’s a new player in the business world, Babe… he doesn’t have any idea how cruel this world could be.” He wrap his arm around Chaerin.

Chaerin smiled, she rests her head on his shoulder, “So, what’s next?”

“Hmm… going to the court? Showing the rest of the video to public, cleaning up your name and got all our shares back.”

“All shares?”

“Yes, your father’s shares and I’m gonna take Jay’s shares as the indemnification.”

“Daebak, oppa…”

“I did it for you and Ciel, babe.” He said.

Chaerin pull him closer, “you really got me now… but next time don’t do it alone, you gotta include me in your every action!”

“Will do.”

She pull him closer and kiss him hard, “I love you so much.”

Jiyong laughs in between the kiss.

 

+

 

Tiday is the court day, and as all the evidence and testimony is incriminating Jay, he lose all his shares and is demand not to be near Ciel and Chaerin.

 

Jiyong and Chaerin celebrate it by having a fancy private dinner in their favorite place, Coud nine, where tonight Jiyong reverse the entire restaurant just for the two of them.

“You’re being too much, Oppa.” She said.

“Nothing is fancy enough to treat you, Chae…”

“Smooth talker.”

“Anyway, I’m sorry that I made you worry… and made you mad at me.”

Chaerin smiled.

“I wish I could tell you my plans, but even though I’m sure that he’s into my trap, still I wasn’t sure about the result… so I keep it for my self.”

“You know what you have to do next time, right?”

Jiyong nodded, “To include you.”

Chaerin smiled.

He reaches her hand, “What’s next, babe?”

“What do you mean?” She asked.

“You’re about to graduate soon right?”

Chaerin nodded.

“Is the thesis going well?”

“More than well, oppa, but I have one week off because my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter