epilogue

silver spoon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

epilogue

 

Kwon Jun Nie or June slamming a car door and walk towards the front door of her house.

“Ya! This is a new car, don’t slam the door!” Sun Ni follows.

“I don’t care!”

“June, why are you so mad?”

“Because you just ruin my date!” she raised her voice.

“Why would you date that playboy.” Sun Ni scoffed.

“He’s not a playboy! He’s understands me more than anyone! He’s so mature.” She said.

Now Sun Ni laughing,”Ya, Kwon Jun Nie, he’s only seventeen just like you.”

“At least he understand me.”

“Oh I bet I know you more.” He rolled his eyes.

“Don’t compare yourself to him!”

“Why? Because I’ll obviously win? Besides, he’s still having his baby sitter around, and that’s mature??” he laughs. “Who’s bringing baby sitter to Hyun Suk high school except him??”

“Its not baby sitter! Its his assistant! How cool is that?” she yelled.

Sun Ni continue laughing, “Yeah right…” he’s mocking her.

“I hate you, oppa!” June throw her bag to him.

“You always do” he catches the bag and put it on the couch.

“The senior year is coming and now I don’t even have date for prom and its all because of you! You block every guy who wants to go with me! You know how people scared of you! No I have go to alone!! You’re so mean! I hate you!!”

Sun Ni paused.

She’s right, Sun Ni who is three years older than her is now in his second year at Hyun Suk University, during his high school time, Sun Ni is typical scamp, he always involved in a fight. But even so, no one can resist his charm, he’s handsome and he’s actually a witty person.

“You can go with me.” Sun Ni shrugged his shoulder.

“Nooo… I don’t wanna seems so desperate.” She pouted.

“Desperate? Ya! Kwon Jun Nie, do you actually know how many of your friends ask me to be their date?”

June sighed, “I know… it must be soooo many of them, but they’re not me, if you go with me to the prom, it will look like I’m bringing my bigbro because I can’t find any date. Des-pe-rate!”

“You’re not my little sister.” He mumbled.

“Then don’t treat me like one!” she replied.

“Then how you want me to treat you?” he asked.

Suddenly both of them blush.

“W-well… you know, ah I don’t know oppa! I hate you.” She said.

“Yeah… you always do.” He said.

“We’re home…” Suddenly June’s parents, Chaerin and Jiyong enter the house.

“Anyeong haseo.” Sun Ni bowed.

“Hey mom, dad.” June said with a frowning face.

“What’s with the pout, honey?” Chaerin asked. June just shrugged. “Fighting again with Sun Ni?”

“He’s !” June said.

“Words, young lady.” Jiyong said.

“What is it this time?” Chaerin asked.

“June wants to date a spoiled playboy who still bring his baby sitter anywhere.” Sun Ni laughing.

“Its not his baby sitter! Its his assistant!” June yelled.

“Honey, calm down.” Chaerin said, “Who’s this guy?”

“Lee Seung Ho, Mr. Lee Seungri’s son.” Sun Ni said.

“Oh… playboy? Maybe its in his blood.” Jiyong murmured and Chaerin glare at him.

“What, Dad?” June asked.

“Nothing,” Chaerin said, “June, honey, maybe Sun Ni is right… he’s a guy so he knows which guy really likes you and which one is just gonna take you for granted.”

“Told ya…”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter