Sane

Don't Forget
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- - -

 

Author’s POV

 

“WHAATT?!!!!” Jessica suddenly bursted out.

Taeny and YoonYul exchanged looks, thinking that HellSica has just been activated.

“ARE YOU CRAZY?!!!” She added as she looks at Sooyoung in disbelief.

“YAH! Sica! Don’t be rude!” Yuri said to her.

“Yuri’s right.” Tiffany agreed to what Yuri said.

“WHAT?! I’m not being rude! She’s crazy! This girl is crazy!” Jessica retorted to them.

“Hey! That’s harsh, Ice princess!” Taeyeon scolded her.

“Yeah! And she’s just standing here in case you guys forgot.” Yoona added.

And the five of them then turns to look at Sooyoung.

Sooyoung is just smiling all the time, enjoying what she was seeing.

Jessica was about to stand up and say something to her when Sooyoung’s phone rang.

“You’re..!!” Jessica said but was cut off by Sooyoung.

“Can you please wait? I need to answer this.” Sooyoung said as she walks a little further from the table and answered the call. It was from Amber.

 

“Am, what’s up?” Sooyoung said to Amber.

“Where the hell are you?!” Amber answered.

“I’m still here in the café.” Sooyoung innocently answers.

“WHAT?! The party is about to start soon you giant! You better go home and change already!” Amber shouted through the phone.

“Hahaha. Okay okay, you llama. Fine. I’ll go home now. No need to fuss.” Sooyoung playfully answered.

“Oh you better be Soo. Don’t make me go there and get you. I’ll pull you out of that café if I have to!” Amber hissed.

“Arasso, arasso. I’ll be there, okay? We’ve been doing this ever since Am. No need to worry.” Sooyoung answered.

“I’ll believe you when I see you. And trust me giant, if I don’t see you, I’m gonna kill you!” Amber joked.

“Fine. Suit yourself Llama. See you later! Bye!” Sooyoung said and ended the call.

 

On the other hand, Yuri, Yoona, Taeyeon and Tiffany saw what happened between Jessica and the girl and they all laugh.

“D-did she just cut you off?” Yuri said giggling. No one ever dared to cut off Jessica when she’s saying somethin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter