See

Don't Forget
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- - -

 

AUTHOR’s POV


Later that night


Krystal arrived in their house and saw her unnies in the living room, busy doing their designs.

“Hi unnies! What’s up? Where’s Taeyeon-unnie and Yuri-unnie?” Krystal asked when she only saw Jessica, Tiffany and Yoona. But the three ladies didn’t answer her.

“You guys seem to be very focus there.” Krystal said to them.

“Yeah. Taeyeon’s busy composing a song.” Tiffany answered her, not stopping with what she’s doing.

“And Yuri’s in a studio. She’s busy with her choreography.” Yoona added.

“And now, we’re here doing our designs for that University Festival.” Jessica said.

“University Festival?” Krystal asked.

The three of them nodded their heads.

“You mean the university festival that will happen in our school?” Krystal asked again.

Her three unnies nodded their heads again, still busy with their works.

“You guys will join?!” Krystal said in excitement. She’s happy to see her unnies joining the most awaited event of the universities.

“Yes. Our pabo teacher leaves us no choice. Aish, seriously!” Jessica said as she ruffled her head.

“Why are you so happy?” Tiffany asked.

“Because I’m one of the organizers of your events! This will be exciting!” Krystal said again.

“Mwo?” The three of them said in unison.

“Do you best unnies! I know you will win this!” Krystal cheered for them.

“Urrrrghhhh!” Jessica ruffled her hair in frustration.

“Relax Jessica, will you?” We’re almost doe with the designs.” Tiffany said.

“Yeah. We just need to look for a company you will sponsor us after this. No need to be frustrated.” Yoona said.

Well, Jessica is frustrated not only because of the competition but because she can’t take off Sooyoung from her head. That girl is seriously messing with her mind right now.

“You need a company who’ll sponsor you? Oh yeah! That’s because you are not allowed to use your own companies for sponsorship, right?” Krystal said. Of course she’s aware of the guidelines of the competition.

“Yeah. That is another problem that we need to settle after these designs.” Yoona answered.

“Oh! Just wait here. I have an idea.” Krystal said as she took out her phone and went outside to call someone.

Her three unnies just looked at her confusingly.


*ring ring*

“Hello?” the person answered Krystal’s call.

“Sooyoung?” Krystal said.

“Oh Krys. Hi! What’s up?” Sooyoung said.

“I’m sorry to call you but I need to ask a favor from you.” Krystal told her.

“Okaaay? What is this about? Is this about the festival? Are there any changes in the events?” Sooyoung asked her.

“Well, yes. It’s about the festival but it’s not about any changes in the events.” Krystal said.

“Okay. Then what is this about?” Sooyoung asked again.

“You remember the guideline where the representatives in the Design/Modeling competition need to have a company to sponsor them but they are not allowed to use their own companies?” Krystal asked.

“Yeah. I kind of read that a while ago.” Sooyoung responded.

“So here’s the thing. My unnie and her friends will be joining the competition and they need a company to sponsor them.”  Krystal said.

 

SOOYOUNG’s POV

“So here’s the thing. My unnie and her friends will be joining the competition and they need a company to sponsor them.”  Krystal said on the other line.

Her sister? It means Jessica will be joining the competition?

“Your sister?” I asked just to confirm it.

“Yeah. My Jessica-unnie. She’ll be joining the design/modeling competition with my Tiffany-unnie and Yoona-unnie.” She said.

Oh. So there are all joining the festival. I read a while ago that Yuri-unnie and Taeyeon-unnie will be joining the music and choreography competition.

“Ah I see. So what can I do to help your unnies Krys?” I asked her. She doesn’t have any idea that I already know them.

“I was hoping that your mom’s designing company can help my sister and friends?” Krystal cutely said.

“You mean you want my mom’s company to sponsor them?” I asked her.

“Well, yeah. If possible. I mean, you’re mom’s designing company is no. 1 here in Korea. It will be great if they will be the one to sponsor them!” Krystal asked enthusiastically.

I was silent for a while. Am I ready to see her again? After what happened? But I got to help them. These unnies have been good to me.

“Okay Krys. If their designs are ready, hand them to me tomorrow.” I told her. Well, eventually, I’ll be meeting them again sooner or later so I guess

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter