Fast

Don't Forget
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- - -

 

Author’s POV

 

Sooyoung arrives at her house and entered the front door. She saw Amber playing with her PS4.

“Hey.” Sooyoung greeted Amber.

“Oh hey Soo! Where did you go?” Amber said, still not looking at Sooyoung. She then pause her game and turned to Sooyoung.

“What the….” Amber said as she scanned Sooyoung’s appearance. Sooyoung is wearing a plain shirt and pair of denim jeans. And for Amber, this is not Sooyoung’s style.

“What the hell are you wearing, Choi?!” she snapped at Sooyoung.

“What? I don’t look hot in here?” Sooyoung asked.

“Don’t get me wrong giant. You look okay with everything! You look gorgeous whatever you wear.” Amber said.

“But this is definitely not you.” Amber added, looking up and down at Sooyoung.

“Mind telling me what you are up to?” Amber asked her.

“Uhm, nothing?” Sooyoung said as she heads upstairs towards her room.

“Nothing my face. You can’t hide anything from me, you giant!” Amber said as she follows Sooyoung.

They are now inside Sooyoung’s big room. Sooyoung then went to her drawer to get some clothes and went to her bathroom to change.

“Come on Choi. Spill it out!” Amber shouted so that Sooyoung can hear.

“Fine! I went to Jessica’s university!” Sooyoung shouted from the bathroom.

“WHAT?!” Amber shouted.

“Are you crazy?!” she added.

“What? What’s wrong with that? I told you I like her!” Sooyoung shouted.

“Well, I didn’t expect you to be serious though.” Amber commented.

“I am SERIOUS.” Sooyoung answered back.

“Okaaaaay. If you really like her then I’m happy for you!” Amber shouted.

“But what’s with the plain shirt and pants?” Amber asked.

“I didn’t want her to know me as the Choi Sooyoung everyone is talking about. I want her to see me as a simple person. I want her to like me because of me not because of my life status.” Sooyoung said.

“I see. Well, okay. I get you point.” Amber replied.

“Do you think Krystal will like me just because of my life status? Family background etc?” Amber asked.

“Oh so now you want to talk about Krystal and you, huh?” Sooyoung answered, still in the bathroom.

“Just answer me you giant!” Amber told her.

“Look Llama, as far as I can see, Krystal already likes you. And NO. She doesn’t like you because of your life status. I can see that she likes you because you’re you.” Sooyoung honestly answered.

“You think so?” Amber asked.

“Yup. So you better ask her out already!” Sooyoung shouted.

“What are you now? A relationship expert?” Amber retorted.

“I’m good at everything Llama. I’m good at everything.” Sooyoung said and chuckled.

“Yeah. Whatever. Hurry up! I don’t want to be late.” Amber said.

“Yeah. I’ll be out in a few!” Sooyoung answered her.

Amber sat on Sooyoung’s bed as she flips the pages of the magazine she’s scanning. Just then, the bathroom door opens, revealing Sooyoung.

“So what do you think?” Sooyoung asked her best friend.

Amber stops flipping the magazine and looks at Sooyoung. went wide open when she saw her best friend. Sooyoung is stunningly hot wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter