Ice Cream

Don't Forget
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- - - 

 

Author’s POV

 

“WHAT THE?!!!” Jessica screamed at her friends when she realized that it was the girl they saw in the café.

“What is that crazy girl doing here?!!” She hissed as she looks at the girl. Sooyoung is standing outside the gate kicking some pebbles. She’s wearing a simple white t-shirt and a pair of denim jeans. Her hair falls perfectly around her shoulder with her hands inside her pockets.

Yuri, Yoona, Taeyeon and Tiffany smirked at their friend as they observe Jessica’s annoyed expression.

Yuri took Yoona’s hand in hers and they walk towards the gate.

“YAH! Where do you think you’re going?” Jessica shouted at the YoonYul couple.

“Duh?! Where else? Of course to that charming girl of yours.”Yuri answers.

“Saying hi wouldn’t hurt, right?” Yoona innocently said.

“Are you serious?!!!” Jessica said to her crazy friends but was ignored.

Jessica is now so mad at this very moment but then, she felt Tiffany put her arm around her shoulder.

“I told you, we’ll be seeing her again.” Tiffany whispered with a smirk.

“Guess you aren’t prepared enough, are you?” she added and removes her arm from Jessica’s shoulder.

Tiffany then grabs Taeyeon’s arms and they walk towards the YoonYul couple.

“Let’s go Taetae.  Let’s go to that girl and say hi before you drive me home.” Tiffany said to her girlfriend and gave her an eye smile.

“Anything you say, babe.” Taeyeon said and continues walking with Tiffany.

Jessica who is left dumbfounded didn’t have any choice as she drags her feet to follow her friends.

“Hey mystery girl!” Jessica heard Yuri called the girl who is outside the university gate.

What the hell, Kwon! Jessica thought as she walks faster to reach her friends.

“Hey Jessica’s mystery girl!” It was Taeyeon who called the girl this time.

Seriously??!!! Jessica again thought, fuming mad.

Sooyoung, who is busy kicking some pebbles, stops and looks at the people who keep on shouting. She looks at the gate of the University and sees the familiar faces she saw at the café yesterday. She saw the YoonYul couple first, followed by the Taeny couple and lastly, she saw the girl she’s been waiting for, Jessica.

Being the Choi Sooyoung, she was able to get some information about Jessica Jung; like how old she is, what is the course she’s taking and what University does Jessica goes to. And knowing that she is Krystal’s sister, Sooyoung knows that she comes from a good family. She also knows what time Jessica’s class starts and she was also able to find out that Jessica is being picked up first by their driver before picking Krystal up from their school. Hence, the reason she’s here in Jessica’s University. Sooyoung doesn’t want anyone to know what she’s doing there in the University, which means Krystal doesn’t know that Sooyoung likes her unnie. Sooyoung is a very private person and she wanted Jessica to see her as a normal person, not the Choi Sooyoung that people fantasize but the Choi Sooyoung that only the close people she cares about can see. And that explain the simplicity of her clothes that time. She wanted to look simple whenever she’ll see Jessica. She doesn’t want Jessica to see her as the Choi Sooyoung who dresses really well, like a fashion icon. She doesn’t want Jessica to see the Choi Sooyoung she usually is whenever she’s at school or she’s at a party. She wanted Jessica to see a different side of her.

And now, seeing them walking towards her, Sooyoung smiled at them and waves.

“Wow. She’s cute.” Yuri said but was pinched by Yoona.

“Ouch! I was just complimenting her!” Yuri whined.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter