Fairytale

Don't Forget
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- - -

 

AUTHOR’s POV

 

Sooyoung is now waiting for Jessica inside the café. As usual, she’s wearing a simple shirt and blue jeans as she sips her coffee. It is 15 minutes before 9 am.

She’s looking outside the window when her phone rings. She took it out of her pocket and answered the call.

 

“Hey Am.” Sooyoung said.

“Hey, giant. You rented a car? Minho called me and said you rented a car from his store.” Amber asked

“Aish. Minho can’t really keep a secret.” Sooyoung sighed.

“So, you did rent a car. Waeyo? What’s wrong with your car? Is it broken?” Amber asked again.

“Anio. It’s not like that. My car is fine. Everything’s fine.” Sooyoung replied.

“Okay giant. Spill it out! What’s going on?” Amber questioned.

“Okay. Fine. I rented a car because I have a date with Jessica today.” Sooyoung replied.

“You have a what??!! A date?! With Jessica-unnie? Seriously?!! I mean seriously?!!” Amber reacted.

“YAH! Don’t shout at me! I’m not deaf!” Sooyoung answered back.

“Omo! Mianhe. Wow. The power of Choi Sooyoung, huh? Krys said her sister isn’t the type to usually go out with people.” Amber explained.

“Well, it’s Choi Sooyoung. Everything’s possible with me!” Sooyoung said cockily.

“Whatever! Krys also said her sister likes to break hearts. I guess that’s why she agreed to go out with you. HAHAHA!” Amber joked.

“YAH! You Llama! I’m going to kill you!!” Sooyoung said.

“I’m just kidding, giant. Now back to the car. Why?” Amber asked again.

“Well, I needed a car so we can go places but I can’t show her my car or else she’ll know who I am. So I called Minho and asked him that I’ll be renting a car. Just a simple one.” Sooyoung said

“Okaaaay. Now, it makes sense. But Soo, don’t you think you should tell her the truth?” Amber asked.

“I will Am. I’m just waiting for the right time. I just want her to see me first as the person I am, not as the person that other people thinks of me.” Sooyoung replied.

“Arasso Soo. Have to go. Need to pick Krystal up. Talk to you later. Bye giant!” Amber bid good bye.

“Bye Llama! Later!” Sooyoung said and ended the call.

 

As soon as she ended the call, she saw a beautiful girl entering the café. The girl never fails to make Sooyoung’s heart skip a beat. And that girl is no other than Jessica.

Jessica saw Sooyoung sitting near the window. Their eyes connected and she smiled at Sooyoung. And Sooyoung felt like her world stops with that smile.

Jessica walks towards Sooyoung and Sooyoung stands up and pull a chair for Jessica.

“Thank you.” Jessica said as she sits on the chair that Sooyoung pulled for her.

“Anything for you. Do you want to order anything?” Sooyoung replied and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter