Destiny

Don't Forget
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- - -

 

AUTHOR’s POV


At SM University


“Okay class. That’s it for today’s lesson.” The teacher said to the class.

Jessica and her friends fix their stuffs after taking some notes.

“Oh. And before I forget, there will be a University Festival next week.”

“A university festival, sir?” Taeyeon asked. The teacher nodded.

“What’s a university festival?” Yuri asked. It’s the first time she heard of it.

“Well, once in 3 years, all the college universities in the country will meet for a university festival. This festival is a way to showcase the talent of the students. It’s like a battle to see who the best among the students is.” The teacher explained to them.

“So this year’s themed will focus on Music, Choreography and Design/Modeling. And in our school, there will be representatives from each department. So surely, you will not only compete with other universities but also with your schoolmates. But don’t take it the negative way, okay?” The teacher smilingly said.

“The venue for the University Festival will be revealed later. But it will be the school with the best facilities, I assure you of that. As for the theme, for music, your representative will be composing a song and also sing it during the competition. For the choreography, your representative will choreograph a dance and will dance it also during the competition. As for design/modeling, 3 will be picked among you. The three representatives will work together to design three outstanding clothes. And also, they will need to look for a designing company who will sponsor them in making their designs. Take note, you cannot use your own company for this one. This will measure your complexity in dealing with stuffs. And during the competition, you will model the clothes you’ve design.” The teacher further explained.

“I’ve already picked who will represent this class according to your talent and class outstanding.” The teacher told them. The students listen to their teacher carefully, including Jessica and her friends.

“For Music, it will be Kim Taeyeon!” The teacher said and called Taeyeon’s name.

“WHAT??!” Taeyeon said in surprised. The class claps their hands.

“For Choreography, Kwon Yuri!” The teacher said and pointed at Yuri. The class claps their hands again.

“You’ve got to be kidding me?!” Yuri said, also surprised.

“And for Design/Modeling, the class representatives will be, Tiffany Hwang.” Tiffany was surprised to hear her name.

“Im Yoona.” Yoona’s eyes widened upon hearing her name.

“And Jessic Jung.” Jessica’s eyes also widened upon hearing her name. She then looks at her friends.

“What?!” She whispered to them. Her friends just shrugged their shoulders.

Being the representatives of their school means another responsibility, another task. But you cannot blame the schools, these girls are not only rich and beautiful but they are also very talented.

“Congratulations ladies! Let’s give them a round of applause!” The teacher said and claps his hands then followed by the students.

The 5 chosen representatives went mouth ajar with the news they just heard. They are all busy thinking what they will do for the competition.

“Oh and ladies….” The teacher said again.

“Be sure to make your best. There will be important people who will be coming. And I’m talking about the CEOs of the music, entertainment and designing companies. So do your best! Hwaiting!” The teacher continued and cheered his student. He then went to fix his things and went out of the class.

“What just happened?” Yoona just asked,

“I really don’t know.” Tiffany and blinked her eyes.

“We are so dead.” Jessica said.

“We are.” Yuri and Taeyeon said in unison.

“Oh and by the way….” The teacher peaked again in the classroom.

“The University Festival will happen at the well-known Soshi High School.” The teacher said and blinked at the 5 of them.

Jessica’s eyes grew even wider knowing that it will be in Sooyoung’s school.

The four of her friends then looked at her when the teacher is no longer visible again.

“Well well well. Looks like destiny is on the move already, eh?” Tiffany said while giving an eye smile to her friend.

Jessica suddenly plopped her head on the desk.

“Now I’m dead. I’m so so sooooo dead.” She said as she keeps rolling her head on her desk table.

 

At Soshi High


Sooyoung is with Suzy in the school’s cafeteria, drinking some coffee and eating lunch. It’s lunch time already. They are both discussing about the school’s remaining activities. Well that is because Sooyoung is the student council President and Suzy is the Vice-President.

The two of them are quite c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter