Popular

Don't Forget
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- - -

 

Author’s POV

 

The next day

Sooyoung and Amber are hanging out around the school while waiting for their class to start. As they keep walking, girls screaming can be heard, so much for them for being popular. But you can’t blame the girls; these two handsomely beautiful ladies are perfectly created with beauty and brains. In addition to that, both of them really dress to impress every single time.

“Kyaaaaah! Sooyoung is so gorgeous!” they heard a girl whispered to her friend.

“Yeah, she is. And Amber is cute!” they heard another girl said.

“How I wish we could talk to them!” another girl squealed.

The two girls can hear these statements but they  get used to it. And that’s right; they are the type of people who cannot just talk to anybody. In school, Sooyoung and Amber created a serious type image. They don’t do long talks but they make sure they stay humble. They focus on their studies and tried to keep their lives private as much as possible.

“If staring could kill, I believe we’re dead a long time ago.” Amber said as they passed by girls who just keep looking at them.

“Just let them, Am. It’s good that they find inspiration in us.” Sooyoung calmly said and she let out s small smile for those girls.

“Oh my god! She just smiled at us.” One of the girls who have been staring at them shouted and passed out.

The two girls just chuckled at the scene they just saw. The girl’s friends tried waking her up.

“And besides…” Sooyoung said to Amber.

“Between the both of us, you’re the one who enjoys the attention most.” Sooyoung added.

“Yeah right.” Amber replied.

“Coming from a girl who just made that student passed out with her smile.” She added and rolled her eyes.

Sooyoung just chuckled at her friend’s remarks. She then saw Krystal with her friends walking towards their room, boys looking at her. Sooyoung smirked and Amber saw that.

“Uhm, oookay?? What’s with the face giant?” Amber confusingly said.

“You’ll see, Llama.” Sooyoung smirked.

“Hey Krys!” she called Krystal.

Krystal heard her name and looks at the caller. She then saw Amber and Sooyoung who is waving at her. Her friends were surprised.

“YAH! Did Choi Sooyoung just call you?!!” Luna said to her, surprised that they know each other.

“OMG! Are you dating Choi Sooyoung??!!” It was Jiyeon’s turn to question her.

“WHAT?! YAH! We’re not!!!” Krystal replied to her.

“OH MY GOD! Are you dating Amber Liu?!!!” Minzy asked her friend.

“I saw you with her last night in Choi Sooyoung’s party!!” She added.

“YAH! Will you guys shut up?!” Krystal said as she tried to hide her blushing face.

“So you’re dating her?!!!” The three girls said in unison, referring to Amber.

“Oh please! We’re not dating!!” Krystal said and turned to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter