Like

Don't Forget
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- - -

 

Author’s POV

 

The next day

Jessica, Taeyeon, Tiffany, Yuri and Yoona are now in the café where they are supposed to meet. They are supposed to meet Sooyoung there at 11 o’clock but it’s already past 11 o’clock and Sooyoung is nowhere to be found.

“Do you think she’ll come?” Taeyeon asks pertaining to Sooyoung.

“She said she’ll come so of course she will.” Yoona answered.

“Maybe she needs to finish something first that’s why she’s late.” Yuri added.

“Will you guys stop talking about her? If she’ll come, she’ll come. If not, then not. You get it?” Jessica said a little annoyed.

Of course Jessica is annoyed. How couldn’t she be, right? Sooyoung said that she’ll be meeting them there and even volunteered to help them but where is she? She’s nowhere to be found. And Jessica hated herself because she’s curious of where the girl is. She’s scared that something bad might happen to Sooyoung. Her mind is full of what ifs.

Tiffany on the other hand just keeps looking at her best friend. Jessica has been tapping her pen on their table, indicating that she’s nervous. Tiffany knows that Jessica has somehow grown fond of the presence of Sooyoung even though Jessica is too stubborn to admit it. She’s silently hoping that one day, Jessica would be brave enough and will give Sooyoung a chance to enter her heart and her life.

“Should we just at least start with our designs while waiting for Soo?” Tiffany suggested in order for Jessica to divert her attention. Tiffany knows that Jessica is thinking of Sooyoung and is worried so she suggested for them to start first so that they all can divert their attentions.

The five of them started doing their designs. Drawing lines from here and there. Turning the lines into sketches and adding colors to it.

“Do you think Soo will really come?” Taeyeon whispered to Yuri.

“I actually don’t know.” Yuri replied.

“Did she get tired of Jessica already?” Taeyeon whispered back.

“Maybe? Who wouldn’t right? I mean Jessica is always being an ice princess.” Yuri whispered back.

“Yeah, you’re right. Maybe Soo find someone new that she likes.” Taeyeon whispered back as they are still doing their sketches.

“Yeah. Someone who is pretty and jolly.” Yuri replied, giggling.

“Yeah. Maybe she found someone who is not giving her icy looks.” Taeyeon joked.

“Yes. And someone…..” Yuri started but then she felt like their surrounding is becoming cold. Taeyeon also felt it. The both of them then turn to look at their surrounding and saw Jessica looking at them with her infamous icy glares. What the both of them didn’t know is Jessica heard them from the very beginning and has been staring at them with those icy glares ever since.

Yuri and Taeyeon left out nervous chuckles when they saw Jessica. But Jessica didn’t budge. She just keeps staring at them as if she wanted to kill them.

“Sorry.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter