Captivated

Don't Forget
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- - -

 

Author’s POV


“Okay. So this is where we are going to make your designs.” John told Jessica, Yoona and Tiffany.

He is showing them around the company before they start making the clothes that they will use for the competition during the University Festival.

“Woooow. This is place is huge.” Yoona said in awe.

“Yeah. I can’t believe this is where we are going to make the clothes.” Jessica said.

“Yeah. And we’re collaborating with this company. The number 1 designing corporation is Korea! This is so awesome!” Tiffany said and claps her hands.

 “So ladies, this is Min Ah. She will also help you in making your designs.” John introduced Min Ah.

“Annyeonghasaeyo. I’m Min Ah.” The girl introduced herself.

“I’m Tiffany. That’s Jessica and the other one there is Yoona.” Tiffany introduced them one by one. Jessica and Yoona waved at Min Ah. Min Ah just smiled.

“So shall we start? We have the materials ready.” She said to them. The three girls nodded their heads and followed Min Ah.

And as soon as all the materials are prepared, they started making their designs.

 

Inside a conference room


“So the concept will be elegant beauty, Ms. Choi.” The staff of the CeCi magazine told Sooyoung.

Sooyoung is now inside a conference room, having a meeting with the staffs of a well known magazine company. The staff is discussing to her the theme of the photoshoot. Yes. A photoshoot.

After the huge success of the magazine where she became the cover, many companies are bugging Sooyoung to be their model. But of course, she didn’t agree to any of them. It just happens that Jiyeon, her friend, is the daughter of the owner of the Ceci Magazine and Jiyeon requested her if she could be the cover for the next month’s issue. Of course, being a good friend that she is, she agreed. So here she is now, having a conference about the shoot that will happen in about an hour.

“So do you have other questions with regards to the shoot, Ms. Choi?” The staff asked.

“Uhm, anio. Everything is pretty clear. Can you just give me a moment to review it again?” She smiled at the staff. And the staff can’t help but admire the beauty that Choi Sooyoung has.

“You’re really beautiful, Ms Choi.” The staff complimented her. Sooyoung smiled.

“Thank you.” She thanked the staff.

“Take your time reading it Ms. Choi. We will just ready the studio.” The staff told her.

“Sure, Thanks.” Sooyoung said and smiled again.

The staff smiled back and soon left the conference room.

The shoot will happen in one of the studios inside Choi Fashion Designing Corporation. Sooyoung agreed to do the shoot as long as it will be inside their company. She doesn’t want to get any attention so she refused to do the photoshoot anywhere else.

She is now alone inside the room as she carefully reads the manual for the photoshoot.


Back to where Jessica, Tiffany and Yoona


“If you need anything else Ms. Jessica, just tell us.” Min Ah said to Jessica.

“Thanks Min Ah. But I think we have everything we need here.” Jessica replied with a smile.

“Okay. But still, don’t hesitate to ask. Ms. Sooyoung told me to help you in any way we can.” Min Ah said as they work.

Jessica paused for a while upon hearing Sooyoung’s name.

Tiffany saw how Jessica paused when she heard Sooyoung’s name she decided to have some fun.

“Uhm, Min Ah-ssi, are you close with Sooyoung?” Tiffany asked. Jessica looked at her with a what-are-you-doing face. Tiffany just winked at her.

“Yes. You can say that. She’s a very kind person, Ms. Tiffany

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter