Brave

Don't Forget
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author’s POV

 

At Soshi High

Student’s are now gathering themselves inside Soshi High for the opening of the University Festival. Students from the different universities are getting excited about the competition. After all, it is the battle of the best.

Jessica, Tiffany, Taeyeon, Yuri and Yoona are busy chatting with each other inside the campus. They can also hear other students chatting.

 

“Hey, have you heard? The Choi Sooyoung goes to this university?!” one of the students squealed.

“I know right? Have you seen her magazine cover? She looks amazing!!!” the other girl replied.

“I wonder if we will be able to see her today here.” Another girl said.

 

“Wooow. Looks like Soo is now a celebrity.” Yuri said to her friends.

“Yes! Everybody’s been talking about her!” Taeyeon said.

“Trust us babe. If you have seen Soo as the Choi Sooyoung, you’ll be crazy about her!” Tiffany said as she recalled how Sooyoung looked like when they saw her inside the Choi’s company.

“Yeah! She’s like a professional high fashion model. Like, perfect! She’s just so perfect!” Yoona said with admiration.

“Ehem! Ehem! Your girlfriends are here you know!” Yuri said to them.

“Yeah! In case you’ve forgotten. You’re both currently in a relationship! With uhm, I don’t know. US!!!” Taeyeon added while pointing her index finger at her and at Yuri.

“YAAAH!! Will you guys shut up?” Jessica said to them.

“YAAAH! What’s your problem, ice princess?” Yuri asked. Jessica gave her an icy stare. Yuri gulfed.

“Mianhe. What’s your problem, Jess?” Yuri asked while giving a nervous smile.

“Don’t mind her Yul. She’s just jealous because a lot of people adore Soo now.” Tiffany said while smirking at Jessica.

“Whatever, Hwang.” Jessica replied.

“Unnie!” Jessica heard someone called her.

“Krys?” Jessica said when she saw her sister approaching her.

“Hello unnies!” Krystal greeted them.

“Do well with your competitions, okay? I will be cheering for you!” Krystal cheered for them.

“Wouldn’t that be like bias? Because you’re one of the organizers?” Yoona jokingly said.

“Yes it is. But who cares?” Krystal laughingly said.

“Krystal!” They heard someone called Krystal. Krystal turned around and saw Suzy giving her some gestures to go to where she is. Suzy’s with the other members of the student council.

“Is that Suzy Bae?” Jessica asked her sister.

“Oh you know Suzy, unnie?” Krystal curiously asked.

“Anio.” Jessica said while still eyeing Suzy.

“You know what unnie, you’re weird.” Krystal said to her unnie who is still eyeing Suzy.

“Anyway, I better go there. We have some preparations to do. Bye unnies!” Krystal said as she left her unnies and went to where Suzy is.

“Uuuuhm, hey Tae. Is it just me or Jessica is sending that Suzy girl some death glares?” Yuri whispered to Taeyeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter